Windows 10: WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games

Discus and support WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,My PC is having issues shortly after a game with internet connectivity is launched. They may play fine for a short time but then totally locks up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by towleboy, Jun 25, 2022.

1. towleboy Win User

WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games

Hello,My PC is having issues shortly after a game with internet connectivity is launched. They may play fine for a short time but then totally locks up the computer and throws the WHEA error. Web browsing and most video players seems to be fine, as well as games that do not connect to other users. I have ran sfc scan multiple times to no avail even when it says issues are found and repaired.DMP file is located here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/12YDZgejZH-tR3HuC5l2qGzveS0-Y6q4i/view?usp=sharingSystem info here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sF8lZnwe07KCoiiUyqK1gRB5Srsfl87H/view?usp=sharin

:)

towleboy, Jun 25, 2022

2. Bsod - whea uncorrectable error

MrPepka,

Thanks for the reply! I forgot to mention that I did test the CPU using the Intel tool and it checked out fine. I also installed the latest BIOS for my motherboard and it was still BSODing. However, I also found this post: BSOD playing CSGO, whea uncorrectable error

I tried the suggestion made by BSODHunter to repair the image using DISM and SFC. Errors were found and corrected. For the moment my computer seems to be stable! Though I have not yet tried to really stress the hardware yet. I will try that later tonight and advise!

toolfan2k4, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Jan Hric Win User
    whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Jun 25, 2022
  4. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games

Whea uncorrectible error help.

I have a problem with my computer. My computer gets the blue screen error whea uncorrectible error when I play most of my steam games. What I think is that it is the directx but that is my best guest. I have a windows 10 custom gaming computer.

PatrickSmith_533, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games

1. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games - Similar Threads - WHEA Uncorrectable Error

2. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming: Hi! Since last thursday my PC started getting BSOD whit WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I know this means that I probably have some faulty hardware, but I can't find which one. I already tried driver update, BIOS update and did a MemTest86 with 8 passes and 0 errors. My...
  3. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming: Hi! Since last thursday my PC started getting BSOD whit WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I know this means that I probably have some faulty hardware, but I can't find which one. I already tried driver update, BIOS update and did a MemTest86 with 8 passes and 0 errors. My...
  4. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games: Hello,My PC is having issues shortly after a game with internet connectivity is launched. They may play fine for a short time but then totally locks up the computer and throws the WHEA error. Web browsing and most video players seems to be fine, as well as games that do not...
  5. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games: Hello,My PC is having issues shortly after a game with internet connectivity is launched. They may play fine for a short time but then totally locks up the computer and throws the WHEA error. Web browsing and most video players seems to be fine, as well as games that do not...
  6. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games: Hello,I've had an issue with receiving a WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing certain games. It happens after only being in the game for a few minutes. This issue has been going on for months and I can't seem to figure out a way to fix it. Thank you!...
  7. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games: Hello,I've had an issue with receiving a WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing certain games. It happens after only being in the game for a few minutes. This issue has been going on for months and I can't seem to figure out a way to fix it. Thank you!...
  8. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

9. WHEA Uncorrectable Error when playing online games

WHEA Uncorrectable Error when playing online games: Hey all,I've been getting WHEA Uncorrectable Errors after a few minutes of playing online video games like Apex Legends and Starcraft 2. However, it works totally fine when I play offline games for hours like Nier Automata, and totally fine doing anything else. I have had...
  10. WHEA Uncorrectable Error when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error when playing online games: Hey all,I've been getting WHEA Uncorrectable Errors after a few minutes of playing online video games like Apex Legends and Starcraft 2. However, it works totally fine when I play offline games for hours like Nier Automata, and totally fine doing anything else. I have had...