Windows 10: WHEA uncorrectable error Windows 10 only when playing DOTA 2 and Ready or Not but not other...

Discus and support WHEA uncorrectable error Windows 10 only when playing DOTA 2 and Ready or Not but not other... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi There, I get a blue screen error of WHEA uncorrectable error every time I play DOTA 2 and Ready or Not on steam, it usually came up after 10 - 15... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oka Dwipayana, Jul 14, 2022.

1. WHEA uncorrectable error Windows 10 only when playing DOTA 2 and Ready or Not but not other...

Hi There, I get a blue screen error of WHEA uncorrectable error every time I play DOTA 2 and Ready or Not on steam, it usually came up after 10 - 15 minutes into the game. I never got it when I play hours of other games on steam like Witcher 3 or Mass Effect Andromeda. My system are as follow: - Proc: Ryzen 5 5600x - Mobo: GIGABYTE B550M DS3H Rev.1.0- PSU: AEROCOOL LUX 550W 80+ BRONZE- Ram: TEAM T-CREATE EXPERT 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz 1.35V CL16- SSD: COLORFUL 256GB CN600 WARHALBERD M.2 NVMe / CN600 256GB Warhalberd- VGA: COLORFUL GTX 1050Ti 4G VWhat I've tried so far- Used DDU to uninsta

:)

Oka Dwipayana, Jul 14, 2022

2. Bsod - whea uncorrectable error

MrPepka,

Thanks for the reply! I forgot to mention that I did test the CPU using the Intel tool and it checked out fine. I also installed the latest BIOS for my motherboard and it was still BSODing. However, I also found this post: BSOD playing CSGO, whea uncorrectable error

I tried the suggestion made by BSODHunter to repair the image using DISM and SFC. Errors were found and corrected. For the moment my computer seems to be stable! Though I have not yet tried to really stress the hardware yet. I will try that later tonight and advise!

toolfan2k4, Jul 14, 2022
  3. Jan Hric Win User
    whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Jul 14, 2022
  4. Jan Del Win User

WHEA uncorrectable error Windows 10 only when playing DOTA 2 and Ready or Not but not other...

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 14, 2022
Thema:

WHEA uncorrectable error Windows 10 only when playing DOTA 2 and Ready or Not but not other...

1. WHEA uncorrectable error Windows 10 only when playing DOTA 2 and Ready or Not but not other... - Similar Threads - WHEA uncorrectable error

2. Whea Uncorrectable Error whenever playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea Uncorrectable Error whenever playing games: Hi all,I have encountered a similar error to a previously posted question on here but since that thread is over a year old, my specs are similar, and no result was seemingly produced from that thread, I'm reposting a new one.My PC runs fine when idle and when playing resource...
  3. WHEA uncorrectable error Windows 10 only when playing DOTA 2 and Ready or Not but not other...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA uncorrectable error Windows 10 only when playing DOTA 2 and Ready or Not but not other...: Hi There, I get a blue screen error of WHEA uncorrectable error every time I play DOTA 2 and Ready or Not on steam, it usually came up after 10 - 15 minutes into the game. I never got it when I play hours of other games on steam like Witcher 3 or Mass Effect Andromeda. My...
  4. WHEA uncorrectable error Windows 10 only when playing DOTA 2 and Ready or Not but not other...

WHEA uncorrectable error Windows 10 only when playing DOTA 2 and Ready or Not but not other...: Hi There, I get a blue screen error of WHEA uncorrectable error every time I play DOTA 2 and Ready or Not on steam, it usually came up after 10 - 15 minutes into the game. I never got it when I play hours of other games on steam like Witcher 3 or Mass Effect Andromeda. My...
  5. WHEA Uncorrectable Error when playing online games

WHEA Uncorrectable Error when playing online games: Hey all,I've been getting WHEA Uncorrectable Errors after a few minutes of playing online video games like Apex Legends and Starcraft 2. However, it works totally fine when I play offline games for hours like Nier Automata, and totally fine doing anything else. I have had...
  6. WHEA Uncorrectable Error when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error when playing online games: Hey all,I've been getting WHEA Uncorrectable Errors after a few minutes of playing online video games like Apex Legends and Starcraft 2. However, it works totally fine when I play offline games for hours like Nier Automata, and totally fine doing anything else. I have had...
  7. Getting Whea uncorrectable error only when playing games for long periods of time

Getting Whea uncorrectable error only when playing games for long periods of time: I've been getting the Whea uncorrectable error after about one or two hours of gaming. Otherwise everything works fine. I've reseat everything in my PC, replaced thermal paste as I thought it could be thermals causing the issue. Updated drivers and so on. Here are my 3 most...
  8. WHEA Uncorrectable Error among others

WHEA Uncorrectable Error among others: Hello. My pc has been ramping up the BSODs lately, it started from maybe once a month to several times a day, especially when actively gaming, although they do happen even when I'm just on Facebook. The most frequent ones are WHEA Uncorrectable Error and DPC Watchdog...
  9. BSOD when playing Dota 2 but not other games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing Dota 2 but not other games: This is the report from Reliability Monitor Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎4/‎4/‎2020 8:49 PM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 124 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: ffffca0e31c03028 Parameter 3: be000000 Parameter 4:...
  10. BSOD when playing DOTA 2, error machine_check_exception

BSOD when playing DOTA 2, error machine_check_exception: hi my pc was fine when i played it using windows 8, its jsut after upgrading to 10 this error has occurred. Here is the Debugg Thanks for your help. Ive updated most of my drivers to Windows 10 and i doubt its a hardware thing as it as was fine before. Attachment 37064 22297