Windows 10: whea uncorrectable error windows 10

Discus and support whea uncorrectable error windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So this started happening about a week ago its happens at random times some times an hour + or some time 30min when I'm watching a mp4 file or on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xsamx1987, Oct 24, 2016.

1. xsamx1987 Win User

whea uncorrectable error windows 10

So this started happening about a week ago its happens at random times some times an hour + or some time 30min when I'm watching a mp4 file or on YouTube, running a game doesn't speed up this process, I thought it was my soundcard so I removed it and I all so checked my ram which came up clear. I did receive a message about voltage drop but that has stopped.

The cpu voltage warning is back it pops up with 3.3v
    drops to 2.9v

any help would be great as this surpasses my knowledge and all so I'm low on funds.

:)

xsamx1987, Oct 24, 2016

2. after installing windows 10 i have a loop where windows crashes and reboots and then crashes again-------the error says whea uncorrectible error

after installing windows 10---there is a loop where it crashes and reboots and crashes again---with an error message----whea uncorrectable error

paulfleischer100, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Jessen P, Oct 24, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi xsamx1987,

Welcome to the 10forums and apologies for the delay.

Are you still in need of help?

5. fireberd Win User
    I had the whea uncorrectable error. Ran many diagnostic tests and they all passed, including the Intel CPU diagnostic. Posted on the Win 7 forum and posted all requested crash data but nothing was resolved. Replaced "everything" one at a time (with spare parts I had), starting with power supply, then memory, then video card, then motherboard. Still had problems, and the only thing left was the i7 3770 CPU. I didn't have a spare i7 3770, but did have an i5 3550. I installed that and the problem was resolved. I contacted Intel and eventually they agreed to replace it under warranty. I installed the new i7 3770 and that has been 2 years ago and its still working OK.

fireberd, Oct 30, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    It appears your installation is counterfeit, as such I cannot provide support until it has been cleared up.

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. whea uncorrectable error windows 10 - Similar Threads - whea uncorrectable error

2. WHEA Uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA Uncorrectable error: I purchased a new dell with Windows 10 in September of 2018. I have continually been plagued with WHEA Uncorrectable Error ever since, I don't like Windows 10 and this makes it even more distasteful. What is it? Why am I getting it? what is the fix?...
  3. Whea uncorrectable error

Whea uncorrectable error: It started about a week ago, when I'm on roblox for 15 or 20 minutes I get a blue screen and the error code 'whea uncorrectable error', and then my laptop resets. I've gone to support several times and none of them have been able to fix the problem. My drivers are up to date...
  4. BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error

BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error: I have a Intel NUC I7 w 16Gb ram and a samsung ssd 960 EVO running Windows 10 pro. I am getting random Hard resets, usually accomanied by the BSOD. I have been thru every proceedure to correct the errors that I can find, and so far nothing has worked. My question is: Do...
  5. WHEA uncorrectable error

WHEA uncorrectable error: After my last regular interior dusting I started getting BSOD with the "WHEA uncorrectable error" stop code. Intermittently at first but more often now. I have run diagnostics on RAM, SSD, CPU and GPU and all pass. Also reset, scanned and ran DISM repair on OS and found no...
  6. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Apologize if this is the wrong area to post the following problem. Link for the eventvwr file : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amdzd940Pyvbj30pCznd7OGyNg1H My new build was getting BSOD with various reasons but WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR is now the predominant/only BSOD I am getting....
  7. BSOD - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hi guys, here my set-up: W10PRO 64bit updated; Bios Last available release; All drivers are updated; Intel I9 7940X liquid cooled; 32gb RAM Kingstone 3600MHZ; ASUS X299 PRO; NVIDIA 1080TI EXTR. AMP ED. By Zotac; SSD M2 Kingstone A1000 (OS); SSD 860Evo PRO Samsung;...
  8. Recurring WHEA Uncorrectable Error

Recurring WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Hello all, A few hours ago I experienced the latest in a series of BSOD's. The cause is always a WHEA error. This last time the error occurred I was away from my laptop for about 5 minutes when it happened. I had Firefox open and I believe I had JRiver Media Center running...
  9. whea uncorrectable error

whea uncorrectable error: Mornin all , I don't know if this is the right forum I want , but most times I try to burn a dvd I get a blue screen with whea uncorrectable error and my computer re-starts . Its been the same with when I try to burn blu-rays for a while now , the dvd's were burning ok . Now...
  10. whea uncorrectable error

whea uncorrectable error: Hi I recently installed Battlefield 4 and about a hour or so playing it, I get BSOD with the error "whea uncorrectable error", every single time playing it. I haven't OC'd anything and have never had this kind of BSOD before. thanks! 35990