Windows 10: whea uncorrectable error windows 10

Discus and support whea uncorrectable error windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So this started happening about a week ago its happens at random times some times an hour + or some time 30min when I'm watching a mp4 file or on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xsamx1987, Oct 24, 2016.

1. xsamx1987 Win User

whea uncorrectable error windows 10

So this started happening about a week ago its happens at random times some times an hour + or some time 30min when I'm watching a mp4 file or on YouTube, running a game doesn't speed up this process, I thought it was my soundcard so I removed it and I all so checked my ram which came up clear. I did receive a message about voltage drop but that has stopped.

The cpu voltage warning is back it pops up with 3.3v
    drops to 2.9v

any help would be great as this surpasses my knowledge and all so I'm low on funds.

:)

xsamx1987, Oct 24, 2016

2. after installing windows 10 i have a loop where windows crashes and reboots and then crashes again-------the error says whea uncorrectible error

after installing windows 10---there is a loop where it crashes and reboots and crashes again---with an error message----whea uncorrectable error

paulfleischer100, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Jessen P, Oct 24, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi xsamx1987,

Welcome to the 10forums and apologies for the delay.

Are you still in need of help?

5. fireberd Win User
    I had the whea uncorrectable error. Ran many diagnostic tests and they all passed, including the Intel CPU diagnostic. Posted on the Win 7 forum and posted all requested crash data but nothing was resolved. Replaced "everything" one at a time (with spare parts I had), starting with power supply, then memory, then video card, then motherboard. Still had problems, and the only thing left was the i7 3770 CPU. I didn't have a spare i7 3770, but did have an i5 3550. I installed that and the problem was resolved. I contacted Intel and eventually they agreed to replace it under warranty. I installed the new i7 3770 and that has been 2 years ago and its still working OK.

fireberd, Oct 30, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    It appears your installation is counterfeit, as such I cannot provide support until it has been cleared up.

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. whea uncorrectable error windows 10 - Similar Threads - whea uncorrectable error

2. WHEA Uncorrectable Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Hello,Issue: I receive BSOD - WHEA_Uncorrectable_error consistently running routine programs Chrome, low intensity video games, etc. Background/ContextI recently installed a Ryzen 9 5900X and Noctua NH-U14S to upgrade my computer.I upgraded my BIOS but received BSOD errors,...
  3. WHEA uncorrectable error

WHEA uncorrectable error: I started getting this error on my computer a few weeks ago and can't figure out what's causing it or how to make it stop. I've read several forums and have been through multiple trouble shooting steps and so far nothing has helped. Even after reinstalling windows the error...
  4. Whea Uncorrectable Error

Whea Uncorrectable Error: Hello, I've reseated my RAM, wiped my pc and clean installed windows 5 times, reset my motherboard, updated my drivers and pretty much anything else you get told to do by google and I still keep crashing from this error. It seems to only happen if I have a web browser open....
  5. WHEA Uncorrectable Error

WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Helo, I recently bought a new computer but i did not get a new graphic card so im still using the RX 580, but other components are completly new and this is all of them : PSU : Fractral Design ION+ 860 W CPU : Ryzen 5900x MOBA : MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM : G.SKILL TridentZ Royal...
  6. windows 10 whea uncorrectable error

windows 10 whea uncorrectable error: i got this pc for 2+ years and i recently got this bluescreen error during last 2 weeks.Pls help mehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17QE04p6523-E2w4SovgXtd1M1mmIjyRR?usp=sharing...
  7. WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA uncorrectable error: My laptop keeps appear this error in this few weeks, is it about hardware problem or software? Since my laptop surface laptop is only 3 years old, I don't hope that it is about hardware problem....
  8. whea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whea uncorrectable error: hey all, after fresh windows 10 USB media creation tool install on my hp envy 13t link to the support page here, i have been experiencing this error. i have tried re-installing windows, updating drivers, firmware, bios, etc. i had 0 issues with this laptop until i...
  9. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: I have a problem with shutting down my PC. I get STOPCODE: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR How to solve it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whea-uncorrectable-error/507db6f8-e6e3-4dcb-99b9-e0abaed2571a
  10. WHEA Uncorrectable Error & Windows 10

WHEA Uncorrectable Error & Windows 10: My computer recently started experiencing the WHEA Uncorrectable Error. I have been trying to determine the cause and I believe my memory, graphics card and power supply are ok. My system scanned my drives and found no errors. I am currently running a SSD drive with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 3770 whea uncorrectable error when downloading