Windows 10: WHEA uncorrectable error

Discus and support WHEA uncorrectable error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After my last regular interior dusting I started getting BSOD with the "WHEA uncorrectable error" stop code. Intermittently at first but more often... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by T. Sean Reed, Dec 31, 2018.

1. WHEA uncorrectable error

After my last regular interior dusting I started getting BSOD with the "WHEA uncorrectable error" stop code. Intermittently at first but more often now. I have run diagnostics on RAM, SSD, CPU and GPU and all pass. Also reset, scanned and ran DISM repair on OS and found no detectable problems. Here are my system specs:

MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z87
    CPU: i7-4770K

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTC 1050 Ti

Mem: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600

SSD: Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB

HD: WDC WD10EZEX-08M2NAO 1TB

Link to minidump zip below:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnS03k4oFdHNhehlpL2IMSkw7X5DdQ

:)

T. Sean Reed, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Jan Hric Win User

whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Jan Del Win User
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Jan Hric Win User

WHEA uncorrectable error

whea uncorrectable error

no it don work the safe mode it stil give me the whea uncorrectable error

Jan Hric, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

WHEA uncorrectable error

1. WHEA uncorrectable error - Similar Threads - WHEA uncorrectable error

2. WHEA Uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA Uncorrectable error: I purchased a new dell with Windows 10 in September of 2018. I have continually been plagued with WHEA Uncorrectable Error ever since, I don't like Windows 10 and this makes it even more distasteful. What is it? Why am I getting it? what is the fix?...
  3. Taking WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS

Taking WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS: I have a ASUS Z97A motherboard and a 7gen I7 CPU and have had it running for a long time. I am now getting these errors when I try to boot up. I have been able to get to the boot screen but it normally errs out before I get to boot up. Any help will be appreacheated...
  4. Whea uncorrectable error

Whea uncorrectable error: It started about a week ago, when I'm on roblox for 15 or 20 minutes I get a blue screen and the error code 'whea uncorrectable error', and then my laptop resets. I've gone to support several times and none of them have been able to fix the problem. My drivers are up to date...
  5. BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error

BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error: I have a Intel NUC I7 w 16Gb ram and a samsung ssd 960 EVO running Windows 10 pro. I am getting random Hard resets, usually accomanied by the BSOD. I have been thru every proceedure to correct the errors that I can find, and so far nothing has worked. My question is: Do...
  6. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Apologize if this is the wrong area to post the following problem. Link for the eventvwr file : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amdzd940Pyvbj30pCznd7OGyNg1H My new build was getting BSOD with various reasons but WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR is now the predominant/only BSOD I am getting....
  7. BSOD - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hi guys, here my set-up: W10PRO 64bit updated; Bios Last available release; All drivers are updated; Intel I9 7940X liquid cooled; 32gb RAM Kingstone 3600MHZ; ASUS X299 PRO; NVIDIA 1080TI EXTR. AMP ED. By Zotac; SSD M2 Kingstone A1000 (OS); SSD 860Evo PRO Samsung;...
  8. Recurring WHEA Uncorrectable Error

Recurring WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Hello all, A few hours ago I experienced the latest in a series of BSOD's. The cause is always a WHEA error. This last time the error occurred I was away from my laptop for about 5 minutes when it happened. I had Firefox open and I believe I had JRiver Media Center running...
  9. whea uncorrectable error

whea uncorrectable error: Mornin all , I don't know if this is the right forum I want , but most times I try to burn a dvd I get a blue screen with whea uncorrectable error and my computer re-starts . Its been the same with when I try to burn blu-rays for a while now , the dvd's were burning ok . Now...
  10. whea uncorrectable error

whea uncorrectable error: Hi I recently installed Battlefield 4 and about a hour or so playing it, I get BSOD with the error "whea uncorrectable error", every single time playing it. I haven't OC'd anything and have never had this kind of BSOD before. thanks! 35990