Windows 10: WHEA uncorrectable error

Discus and support WHEA uncorrectable error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i'm currently experiencing WHEA uncorrectable errors while playing DOTA 2 on my PC, i've tested other games and this error only occurs when i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChristianIan, Aug 4, 2019.

1. WHEA uncorrectable error

Hi, i'm currently experiencing WHEA uncorrectable errors while playing DOTA 2 on my PC, i've tested other games and this error only occurs when i'm playing DOTA 2. I've already run windows memory diagnostics tool, intel processor diagnostic tool, redownload and reinstalling DOTA 2 and even reinstalling windows doesn't fix this error.

I have also tried the stress test for my computer and the hardware seems just fine.

I have the error report from the event viewer.

Thank you for your attention.

First error report :

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: BlueScreen

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: 124

P2: 0

P3: ffff9103a6ee5028

P4: b2000000

P5: 30005

P6: 10_0_17763

P7: 0_0

P8: 768_1

P9:

P10:

Attached files:

\\?\C:\Windows\Minidump\080319-5875-01.dmp

\\?\C:\Windows\TEMP\WER-16109-0.sysdata.xml

\\?\C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4A28.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4A39.tmp.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4A57.tmp.csv

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4A58.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_124_983a12fd62bde5b27a8d33ffa4ed861e734d2a7_00000000_cab_24e44c1c

Analysis symbol:

Rechecking for solution: 0

Report Id: dc94fde2-17b5-4dbf-b6df-66dbaed6239f

Report Status: 2049

Hashed bucket:

Cab Guid: 0

Second Error Report:

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: BlueScreen

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: 124

P2: 0

P3: ffff9103a6ee5028

P4: b2000000

P5: 30005

P6: 10_0_17763

P7: 0_0

P8: 768_1

P9:

P10:

Attached files:

\\?\C:\Windows\Minidump\080319-5875-01.dmp

\\?\C:\Windows\TEMP\WER-16109-0.sysdata.xml

\\?\C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4A28.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4A39.tmp.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4A57.tmp.csv

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4A58.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\Kernel_124_983a12fd62bde5b27a8d33ffa4ed861e734d2a7_00000000_01c04a66

Analysis symbol:

Rechecking for solution: 0

Report Id: dc94fde2-17b5-4dbf-b6df-66dbaed6239f

Report Status: 4

Hashed bucket:

Cab Guid: 0

:)

ChristianIan, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

WHEA uncorrectable error

1. WHEA uncorrectable error - Similar Threads - WHEA uncorrectable error

2. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD: Hi, im getting The WHEA BSOD from time to time specially when my computer is idle BlueScreenView says that the BSOD was caused by Hal.dll + ntoskrnl.exe + PSHED.dll P.S : i dont perform any sort of overclocking Kindly Find the dmp and memory dump files in the link below...
  3. whea uncorrectable error

whea uncorrectable error: hello everyone .. recently i ve been experiencing bsod error "whea uncorrectable error", one time after my computer restarted due to this error i found out that my wifi doesn't work i uninstalled the driver and it worked again then i thought that the source of the error...
  4. WHEA Uncorrectable error

WHEA Uncorrectable error: I purchased a new dell with Windows 10 in September of 2018. I have continually been plagued with WHEA Uncorrectable Error ever since, I don't like Windows 10 and this makes it even more distasteful. What is it? Why am I getting it? what is the fix?...
  5. Whea uncorrectable error

Whea uncorrectable error: It started about a week ago, when I'm on roblox for 15 or 20 minutes I get a blue screen and the error code 'whea uncorrectable error', and then my laptop resets. I've gone to support several times and none of them have been able to fix the problem. My drivers are up to date...
  6. BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error

BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error: I have a Intel NUC I7 w 16Gb ram and a samsung ssd 960 EVO running Windows 10 pro. I am getting random Hard resets, usually accomanied by the BSOD. I have been thru every proceedure to correct the errors that I can find, and so far nothing has worked. My question is: Do...
  7. WHEA uncorrectable error

WHEA uncorrectable error: After my last regular interior dusting I started getting BSOD with the "WHEA uncorrectable error" stop code. Intermittently at first but more often now. I have run diagnostics on RAM, SSD, CPU and GPU and all pass. Also reset, scanned and ran DISM repair on OS and found no...
  8. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Apologize if this is the wrong area to post the following problem. Link for the eventvwr file : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amdzd940Pyvbj30pCznd7OGyNg1H My new build was getting BSOD with various reasons but WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR is now the predominant/only BSOD I am getting....
  9. Recurring WHEA Uncorrectable Error

Recurring WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Hello all, A few hours ago I experienced the latest in a series of BSOD's. The cause is always a WHEA error. This last time the error occurred I was away from my laptop for about 5 minutes when it happened. I had Firefox open and I believe I had JRiver Media Center running...
  10. whea uncorrectable error

whea uncorrectable error: Hi I recently installed Battlefield 4 and about a hour or so playing it, I get BSOD with the error "whea uncorrectable error", every single time playing it. I haven't OC'd anything and have never had this kind of BSOD before. thanks! 35990