Windows 10: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS RYZEN 5950x AORUS X570 EXTREME RTX 3080 XTREME

Discus and support WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS RYZEN 5950x AORUS X570 EXTREME RTX 3080 XTREME in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there,I have just put together a new PC 2 days ago and I have already been getting BSOD and other weird partial system crashes Most programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by darkpallys, Apr 29, 2021.

1. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS RYZEN 5950x AORUS X570 EXTREME RTX 3080 XTREME

Hi there,I have just put together a new PC 2 days ago and I have already been getting BSOD and other weird partial system crashes Most programs wouldn't open or work properly anymore, system tray clock was stuck, ghost visual artefacts would appear on the screen after clicking context menus, Windows search wouldn't work at allHere's the minidump from Windows: http://www.filedropper.com/042921-9546-01--------------------------------------------Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReportingDate:

:)

darkpallys, Apr 29, 2021
  2. DOV12 Win User

X570 aorus xtreme

Get error messages for the last two days as you see in the attached image
    After deletion
    CCLENER software does not emulate, and no other solution I found!

Requests your assistance or by referring to free software to remove file scraps

Or referral to the process (LIST) that I will do

WIN 10 64 operating system licensed
    Sorry for my English
    Thanks
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS RYZEN 5950x AORUS X570 EXTREME RTX 3080 XTREME [​IMG]

DOV12, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Jan Hric Win User
    whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS RYZEN 5950x AORUS X570 EXTREME RTX 3080 XTREME

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS RYZEN 5950x AORUS X570 EXTREME RTX 3080 XTREME

1. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS RYZEN 5950x AORUS X570 EXTREME RTX 3080 XTREME - Similar Threads - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS

2. Random restart and boot loop while playing games, ryzen 2700x RTX 3080, AORUS 3200MZH RAM,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restart and boot loop while playing games, ryzen 2700x RTX 3080, AORUS 3200MZH RAM,: MINIDUMP FILEEVENT LOGThe virtualization-based security enablement policy check at phase 0 failed with status: Virtual Secure Mode VSM is not initialized. The hypervisor or VSM may not be present or enabled.Hypervisor launch failed; Either SVM not present or not enabled in...
  3. Random restart and boot loop while playing games, ryzen 2700x RTX 3080, AORUS 3200MZH RAM,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random restart and boot loop while playing games, ryzen 2700x RTX 3080, AORUS 3200MZH RAM,: MINIDUMP FILEEVENT LOGThe virtualization-based security enablement policy check at phase 0 failed with status: Virtual Secure Mode VSM is not initialized. The hypervisor or VSM may not be present or enabled.Hypervisor launch failed; Either SVM not present or not enabled in...
  4. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE error on Ryzen 5 3600

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE error on Ryzen 5 3600: I just build my system last month and it was running smooth until recently it started causing BSOD. Most of the times the error is WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. The system stays at blue screen collected data but process never goes beyond 0% and have to reset the system. When...
  5. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE error on Ryzen 5 3600

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE error on Ryzen 5 3600: I just build my system last month and it was running smooth until recently it started causing BSOD. Most of the times the error is WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. The system stays at blue screen collected data but process never goes beyond 0% and have to reset the system. When...
  6. RTX 3080 Crashing

RTX 3080 Crashing: Hello, I am experiencing crashes in multiple different games. I originally thought the crashes were purely related to Call of Duty games but I have now experienced crashes in Doom Eternal, Madden 21, and Rocket Arena. Funnily enough, I never experienced a crash in...
  7. RTX 3080 Crashing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    RTX 3080 Crashing: Hello, I am experiencing crashes in multiple different games. I originally thought the crashes were purely related to Call of Duty games but I have now experienced crashes in Doom Eternal, Madden 21, and Rocket Arena. Funnily enough, I never experienced a crash in...
  8. Games crash randomly on new PC with Ryzen 5600x and RTX 3080

Games crash randomly on new PC with Ryzen 5600x and RTX 3080: Hey, I recently build a PC for way too much money. Now it runs quite well, doesn't even BSOD any more but games crash very often. Some games much more often than others. Hardware: - Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC, afaik - Ryzen 5600X - MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus - 2x8GB...
  9. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS RYZEN 5900x ASUS X570

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS RYZEN 5900x ASUS X570: Ever since I went from Zen 2 to Zen 3 Ive been having problems with windows crashing. These are the two most recent. Stock Bios settings. Memory running at 2166mhz. Tried 2 dimm and 4 dimm ram with 2 separate 4x8 matching kits. Doesnt crash with my Ryzen 3600x but when the...
  10. X570 aorus xtreme

in Windows 10 Support
    X570 aorus xtreme: Get error messages for the last two days as you see in the attached image After deletion CCLENER software does not emulate, and no other solution I found! Requests your assistance or by referring to free software to remove file scraps Or referral to the process (LIST) that...