Windows 10: Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on

Discus and support Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I never had problems with Windows 10 until recently. Lately when I tried to encode some home video from vacation tours I have a problem with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pectin232, Dec 13, 2015.

1. pectin232 Win User

Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on

I never had problems with Windows 10 until recently. Lately when I tried to encode some home video from vacation tours I have a problem with Whea_Uncorrectable.Everything was working till the last major Windows 10 update a few weeks ago. I was able to encode those large TS files 100s of them at a time with no problem. Now it is virtually not possible. This PC is water cooled with Thermal take. Ideas what is going on. In the voltage it seems to go from 0.396 to 0.9+++v and power for CPU Package from 9.00+v to 21.59W. i7 4790k, 16gb ram (new Ram), New Power Supply Enermax (750watts), No GPU using only built in, all Bare bones PC and 256gb SSD as main and other 1-5tb drives internally which I believe is no problem.

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/663/23447271920_7e8861563...

:)

pectin232, Dec 13, 2015

2. after installing windows 10 i have a loop where windows crashes and reboots and then crashes again-------the error says whea uncorrectible error

after installing windows 10---there is a loop where it crashes and reboots and crashes again---with an error message----whea uncorrectable error

paulfleischer100, Dec 13, 2015
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Jessen P, Dec 13, 2015
  4. Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on

kingstonian, Dec 13, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    A 0x124 is mainly caused by hardware related issues, in this case it is likely hardware drivers incompatible with a Windows Update.

Please read How to upload files

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling system and other used stuff.How to fill in your system specs:

Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on [​IMG]

Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on [​IMG]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on

1. Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on - Similar Threads - Whea Uncorrectable

2. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X: Hello, I'm having issues with sudden blue-screens and random restarts with my system.My PC isn't brand new, I built it sometime around January, and it has run flawlessly until now.Whenever I play games I have only tested War Thunder and Generation Zero, I get blue-screens and...
  3. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X: Hello, I'm having issues with sudden blue-screens and random restarts with my system.My PC isn't brand new, I built it sometime around January, and it has run flawlessly until now.Whenever I play games I have only tested War Thunder and Generation Zero, I get blue-screens and...
  4. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Whea Uncorrectable BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whea Uncorrectable BSOD: Hello.I am getting Blue screen of death when playing games. or sometimes my pc just restarts without any blue screens. It happens more often in some games. It is a new pc except the 2nd hand power supply. Minidumps: Minidump...
  6. Whea Uncorrectable BSOD

Whea Uncorrectable BSOD: Hello.I am getting Blue screen of death when playing games. or sometimes my pc just restarts without any blue screens. It happens more often in some games. It is a new pc except the 2nd hand power supply. Minidumps: Minidump...
  7. Whea Uncorrectable BSOD

8. Please help with WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with WHEA uncorrectable error: I started getting the BSOD with the WHEA uncorrectable error as the stop code. I ran the hardware tests in the bios and all the tests passed. I then downloaded the windows 10 installation media to a flash drive and reinstalled windows fresh with a partition format. even after...
  9. Please help with WHEA uncorrectable error

Please help with WHEA uncorrectable error: I started getting the BSOD with the WHEA uncorrectable error as the stop code. I ran the hardware tests in the bios and all the tests passed. I then downloaded the windows 10 installation media to a flash drive and reinstalled windows fresh with a partition format. even after...
  10. Please help with WHEA uncorrectable error

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whea uncorrectible error 1906 update