Windows 10: Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on

Discus and support Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I never had problems with Windows 10 until recently. Lately when I tried to encode some home video from vacation tours I have a problem with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pectin232, Dec 13, 2015.

1. pectin232 Win User

Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on

I never had problems with Windows 10 until recently. Lately when I tried to encode some home video from vacation tours I have a problem with Whea_Uncorrectable.Everything was working till the last major Windows 10 update a few weeks ago. I was able to encode those large TS files 100s of them at a time with no problem. Now it is virtually not possible. This PC is water cooled with Thermal take. Ideas what is going on. In the voltage it seems to go from 0.396 to 0.9+++v and power for CPU Package from 9.00+v to 21.59W. i7 4790k, 16gb ram (new Ram), New Power Supply Enermax (750watts), No GPU using only built in, all Bare bones PC and 256gb SSD as main and other 1-5tb drives internally which I believe is no problem.

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/663/23447271920_7e8861563...

:)

pectin232, Dec 13, 2015

2. after installing windows 10 i have a loop where windows crashes and reboots and then crashes again-------the error says whea uncorrectible error

after installing windows 10---there is a loop where it crashes and reboots and crashes again---with an error message----whea uncorrectable error

paulfleischer100, Dec 13, 2015
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Jessen P, Dec 13, 2015
  4. Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on

kingstonian, Dec 13, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    A 0x124 is mainly caused by hardware related issues, in this case it is likely hardware drivers incompatible with a Windows Update.

Please read How to upload files

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling system and other used stuff.How to fill in your system specs:

Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on [​IMG]

Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on [​IMG]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on

1. Whea Uncorrectable on Windows 10 on - Similar Threads - Whea Uncorrectable

2. Frequent BSOD crashes on Windows 10 WHEA Uncorrectable Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD crashes on Windows 10 WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Hey there! I bought a refurbished laptop last week and ever since then I have gotten frequent BDOS crashes. The software guy said it was a windows problem and changed the windows 10 version from 20004 to 1903 but I am still getting the crashes. I have posted results from...
  3. whea uncorrectable error

whea uncorrectable error: when launching a game after around 20 second i am getting BSOD with the error code uncorrectable error computer specs + minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrVIoJsti2XgaMNo-nqQXx8umCOJA?e=TedWxr...
  4. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hi, about 2 months ago I built a PC, and I've been struggling with BSoD's after about 2 weeks. The majority of them are WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, although I've had a few WATCHDOG TIMEOUT ones as well. I've spent hours and hours of research and troubleshooting to fix this, but...
  5. System randomly crashing giving me ''whea uncorrectable error''

System randomly crashing giving me ''whea uncorrectable error'': Hello, I build a new pc, my first pc build. This made me very proud. Though thugh this seemed to go very smoothly I had a few crashed. First I thought it was a faulty HDD, so I removed this. Still 2 hours later it again rebooted. I have done many diagnostics in cmd prompt...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Windows 10 BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hello, I am using Windows 10 and my computer crashes at random points. The error code for the BSOD I get is WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. here is the DMP file for the latest BSOD https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpPs1VDY1EWiTIEkTT4PIJOEvsl?e=La9ZZE For the problem details it states: The...
  7. WHEA Uncorrectable error

WHEA Uncorrectable error: Hi there, I have recently started getting frequent BSOD with WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR codes. I installed a new 1200W PSU which didn't boot the PC, so when I reverted back to my original 1000W PSU I am getting constant WHEA BSOD. If anyone could help me diagnose the...
  8. Getting whea uncorrectable error on running Call of duty Modern warfare

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting whea uncorrectable error on running Call of duty Modern warfare: I'm on Windows 10 version 2004. Whenever i run Call of duty modern warfare the pc gets blue screen of death with whea uncorrectable error which stays stuck on 0% and when i restart my pc with reset button and check event logger i get this error is there any fix without...
  9. bsod whea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod whea uncorrectable error: i'm getting blue screen whea uncorrectable error and i don't know what to do i have been fallowing many guides but still nothing works. i'm getting it while playing games and non other times at first i was getting bsod critical process died i got rid of by updating my bios...
  10. Blue screen with stop code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS.

Blue screen with stop code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS.: My laptop keeps freezing randomly and blue screen with stop code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS. I will restart after collecting information 100%. Anyone knows how to fixed this problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whea uncorrectible error 1906 update