Windows 10: whea uncorruptable error

Discus and support whea uncorruptable error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI After I have had a chat with one of your agents, we reloaded windows using installation media.On my other computer that has the problem on it. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CameronBoittier, Dec 6, 2018.

1. whea uncorruptable error

HI

After I have had a chat with one of your agents, we reloaded windows using installation media.On my other computer that has the problem on it. My problem was whea uncorrutable error,We first unticked all non windows things in msconfig,this stopped the crash, so we installed windows 10,as it took a long time for this to happen we disconnected from the chat and the remote access . Now it is all up and running, I still have this blue screen WHEA-UNCORRUTABLE-ERROR and to add to it my pc will not even start properly (I press start and it shuts down again and again) until it finally starts only to crash again with the blue screen, sometimes with CLOCK-WATCHDOG-ERROR as well. Some files have returned but most is lost. I lost most of my pictures and other things what to do now?

Regards cameron

:)

CameronBoittier, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Jan Del Win User

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 6, 2018
  3. WHEA Error - Please Help

Everything on my computer has been running flawlessly since building it a few months ago. For the last week, I've been getting random WHEA errors. I assumed they would go away on their own since it was a generic error every time. Today, I got fed up and reinstalled windows. About 15 minutes into the new installation, I get another WHEA error. I googled it and decided to get blue screen viewer to determine the root of the problem. I have no clue how to read this error log though and need help in a big way. Can someone please direct me on how to fix this crap? Let me know what other information is needed. I'm going crazy over here.

whea uncorruptable error Qf4KxAj.png

GamerGuy89, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Severin Win User

whea uncorruptable error

whea warning? cache hierarchy error

I just noticed a whea warning in my event log stating a hardware error was corrected and it was reported by a cpu core. the error type was a cache hierarchy error. i know OCing can cause some of these whea errors, and it seems most people just ignore them, but im just wondering if this one is anything to worry about. my processor is overclocked, but i can pass numerous stress tests and games for hours, without any issues or errors in the even log. i think the pc my have even been idle at the time this was reported , or i was gaming . But again usually there are no errors regardless of what the pc is doing.
    anyway, i was just wondering if anyone had some info on this error since googling it comes up with a bunch of different whea errors and no real explanation other than ocing can cause them.

Computer is:
    8700K stock, MTE on, 4700mhz auto clock
    Asus Z370 Pro Gaming
    16GB DDR 3000MHZ ( XMP ON)
    Gtx 1080 Ti Aorus
    Corsair 750 Rmi
    SSD Crucial 525GB
    HDD TOSHIBA 500GB
    Windows 10 clean install 1709 Creator Fall Update ( 16299.15 build october 2017 ,before meltdown/spectre patch )
    All settings in UEFI are stock,defaulted . Only XMP profile is on.

whea uncorruptable error [​IMG]

Severin, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

whea uncorruptable error

1. whea uncorruptable error - Similar Threads - whea uncorruptable error

2. BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error: I received multiple BDOS errors since upgrading my PC a couple days ago, in particular right after playing games or when downloading a larger file. I went to the reliability history and found this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  3. BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error: I received multiple BDOS errors since upgrading my PC a couple days ago, in particular right after playing games or when downloading a larger file. I went to the reliability history and found this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  4. BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to uncorrupt pdf file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uncorrupt pdf file: I would like to open a pdf file on my onedrive but the file is corruption. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uncorrupt-pdf-file/ecd93df0-8d68-4d86-95bc-2fd58529f18c
  6. How to uncorrupt pdf file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uncorrupt pdf file: I would like to open a pdf file on my onedrive but the file is corruption. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uncorrupt-pdf-file/ecd93df0-8d68-4d86-95bc-2fd58529f18c
  7. WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA uncorrectable error: My laptop keeps appear this error in this few weeks, is it about hardware problem or software? Since my laptop surface laptop is only 3 years old, I don't hope that it is about hardware problem....
  8. whea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whea uncorrectable error: hey all, after fresh windows 10 USB media creation tool install on my hp envy 13t link to the support page here, i have been experiencing this error. i have tried re-installing windows, updating drivers, firmware, bios, etc. i had 0 issues with this laptop until i...
  9. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: I have a problem with shutting down my PC. I get STOPCODE: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR How to solve it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whea-uncorrectable-error/507db6f8-e6e3-4dcb-99b9-e0abaed2571a
  10. WHEA Error

WHEA Error: Hello all - I have a computer I built a couple of years ago that has Windows 10 on it, and it's getting a WHEA Uncorrectable Error that keeps flashing up, then rebooting. Sometimes it does it rapid fire, other times it takes longer. I found the "solution" of running...