Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, 0x00000124 Blue Screen error

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, 0x00000124 Blue Screen error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Both small and large modifications on a computer can trigger errors. One commonly faced Blue Screen error is WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 5, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, 0x00000124 Blue Screen error

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, 0x00000124 Blue Screen error 0x00000124-100x100.png
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, 0x00000124 Blue Screen error 0x00000124-150x68.png Both small and large modifications on a computer can trigger errors. One commonly faced Blue Screen error is WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, The system encountered an uncorrectable hardware error, Code 0x00000124. Based on the error data that is provided by the [...]

This post WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, 0x00000124 Blue Screen error is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Feb 5, 2019

2. Windows crashes 10 minutes after starting any game error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello Dima,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with unexpected crash after playing any game. We will certainly help you.

The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

• When you say "My System crashes", did you get Blue Screen?
    Blue screens (BSOD) mostly occurs due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

We suggest you to try the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    BSOD 0x00000124

Hi Tyle,

The error code 0x00000124 is usually associated with a hardware driver mismatch. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps suggested on this
    article about solving BSOD issues.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, 0x00000124 Blue Screen error - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x00000124 Blue

2. Blue screen error 0x00000124

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error 0x00000124: Hello, I have recently experienced random "blue screens of death" with the below error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffb604c8e61028, 0x00000000b2000000, 0x0000000000030005. A dump was saved in:...
  3. whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen

whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen: Hi I have an Asus r419un laptop and running win 10. I face "whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen" error; surprisingly, when I'm using the laptop, it does not happen, but when I stop working leaving the laptop alone for a few minutes it occurs. as long as I do sth with...
  4. Blue Screen and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi, since yesterday i'm getting blue screens and that error. How can i solve it? Thanks Best regards, Ricardo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-and-wheauncorrectableerror/03dbd0bc-55ac-42f9-99e6-9e6d315dfaaf
  5. Stuck on this blue screen, error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on this blue screen, error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dom2355 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejm5u4/stuck_on_this_blue_screen_error_code_whea/
  6. Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello Everyone, i hope this doesn’t take much of your time but it will be appriciated. I get a blue screen crash for multiple processes, and makes it to where windows wont boot anymore. It forces me to start a system restore. i create restore points frequently due to this...
  7. Blue Screen - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Blue Screen - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi, I have been having this problem for some time now. The computer will BSOD several times before becoming functional, and even then running certain applications will BSOD it immediately. Running Visual Studio 2017 causes this. I expect because it's accessing some hardware...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Blue Screen Error

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Blue Screen Error: Hello, I have been getting repeated Blue Screen Errors for the past few week, but they have all had different error codes. I've been struggling to find solutions to this problem, and have tried many. All of the Blue Screen errors would reach 100% on the error collection but...
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x00000124 [hal.dll] [ntoskrnl.exe]

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x00000124 [hal.dll] [ntoskrnl.exe]: My desktop started running into issues four days ago. Unfortunately, the pc has only successfully created 1 dump file out of ~20 attempts, it hangs while creating it at 20%. The first two events were freezes only and occurred while gaming (PUBG). The screen froze in place...
  10. BSOD While playing Xcom2 0x00000124 whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD While playing Xcom2 0x00000124 whea_uncorrectable_error: I Recently got Xcom 2 and while playing it i got a restart and when i was playing it again i got a BSOD, Any suggestions in whats going on? No other game causes any trouble. Just this one.Attachment 82168 hal.dll+35f1f and ntoskrnl.dll seem to be a problem i have no idea...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whea uncorrectable error windows 10 rainbow 6