Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; help me please everyone, while i am using pc suddenly freeze ,this is the dmp file thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SengKoh, Apr 4, 2019.

1. SengKoh Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

help me please everyone, while i am using pc suddenly freeze ,this is the dmp file

thank you

:)

SengKoh, Apr 4, 2019

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod

Same like this:
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod - Windows 10 Forums

Code:
    Code:
    0x00000124:    [SPECIAL] WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (2018-02-19 14:36:04) [Windows 10]    CAUSED BY:     AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV        WHEA Notify:   Machine Check Exception       Type:     BUS error       Error:    BUSLG_OBS_ERR_*_NOTIMEOUT_ERR (Proc 0 Bank 4)    PROCESS:       System
    "BUS OBS Error": Observing error. Usually caused by hardware components, Mainboard or chipset drivers.

BSODHunter, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Lot of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) on intel nuc NUC7i3BN and 1809 17763.104

So, I have been troubleshooting lot of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124).

It ususally happens returning from sleep\hibernate at log in screen. If the nuc is slow to start I can pretty much predict it will bsod.

the nuc has two banks for memory, and I have 8x2 Gb installed. Tried only upper and lower bank, and it still crashed.

All the minidumps says :

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

but the process can be different. minidumps

Any advice? Last step is reinstall before contacting the shop for a replacement

[table][tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

mmikeolson, Apr 4, 2019
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) BSOD

BSOD 124 (When OCing) usually means needs more VCORE.

brandonwh64, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124: Hello there!As of building a new PC recently im getting the error above while gaming. Two times it was a green screen freeze, and the last time it was a green screen freeze with white cubes on the screen. All three times I had to restart the PC with the power button. I bought...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124: Hello there!As of building a new PC recently im getting the error above while gaming. Two times it was a green screen freeze, and the last time it was a green screen freeze with white cubes on the screen. All three times I had to restart the PC with the power button. I bought...
  4. LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Submission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Submission: Dear Microsoft Support, I am encountering recurring LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR problems on my Windows 10 Pro 64-bit system and would like to report this issue for further assistance. Below are the details of my system: Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600...
  5. LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Submission

LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Submission: Dear Microsoft Support, I am encountering recurring LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR problems on my Windows 10 Pro 64-bit system and would like to report this issue for further assistance. Below are the details of my system: Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600...
  6. LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Submission

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 - PC Crashes peripherals turn off, screen goes black and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 - PC Crashes peripherals turn off, screen goes black and...: Hi,I need help troubleshooting a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 that has been causing me a headache for the past 6 months.About once or twice a day, my PC screen will go black, all peripherals turn off. And I have to force a hard power off to reset the PC.There are no logs...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 - PC Crashes peripherals turn off, screen goes black and...

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 - PC Crashes peripherals turn off, screen goes black and...: Hi,I need help troubleshooting a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 that has been causing me a headache for the past 6 months.About once or twice a day, my PC screen will go black, all peripherals turn off. And I have to force a hard power off to reset the PC.There are no logs...
  9. BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello My PC has been randomly for a couple of days already crashing mostly when I left a game on background running, please adviseDesktop specsCPU: Intel I7-7700K Motherboard: MSI Z270 GAMING PLUSGPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value:...
  10. BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello My PC has been randomly for a couple of days already crashing mostly when I left a game on background running, please adviseDesktop specsCPU: Intel I7-7700K Motherboard: MSI Z270 GAMING PLUSGPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value:...