Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; help me please everyone, while i am using pc random freeze ,this is the Dmp file, not sure is it xmp profile have problem, since I enable xmp, random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SengKoh, Apr 4, 2019.

1. SengKoh Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

help me please everyone, while i am using pc random freeze ,this is the Dmp file, not sure is it xmp profile have problem, since I enable xmp, random freeze return, please everyone know how to see Dmp file please help me.

thank you

:)

SengKoh, Apr 4, 2019

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod

Same like this:
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod - Windows 10 Forums

Code:
    Code:
    0x00000124:    [SPECIAL] WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (2018-02-19 14:36:04) [Windows 10]    CAUSED BY:     AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV        WHEA Notify:   Machine Check Exception       Type:     BUS error       Error:    BUSLG_OBS_ERR_*_NOTIMEOUT_ERR (Proc 0 Bank 4)    PROCESS:       System
    "BUS OBS Error": Observing error. Usually caused by hardware components, Mainboard or chipset drivers.

BSODHunter, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Lot of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) on intel nuc NUC7i3BN and 1809 17763.104

So, I have been troubleshooting lot of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124).

It ususally happens returning from sleep\hibernate at log in screen. If the nuc is slow to start I can pretty much predict it will bsod.

the nuc has two banks for memory, and I have 8x2 Gb installed. Tried only upper and lower bank, and it still crashed.

All the minidumps says :

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

but the process can be different. minidumps

Any advice? Last step is reinstall before contacting the shop for a replacement

[table][tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

mmikeolson, Apr 4, 2019
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) BSOD

BSOD 124 (When OCing) usually means needs more VCORE.

brandonwh64, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

2. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124, but couldnt understand the dump file.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124, but couldnt understand the dump file.: Hi everyone.So, I recently started getting a BSOD that disappeared too fast for me to get the code, but I managed to get it and save the dump file of it. Basically, I'm getting the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 error, and the situations that makes the error happen are these:-...
  3. Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124: I have read google up and down and tried all offered solutions, but nothing seems to work. I really need some help.It is a new computer Intel NUC11PAKI5Windows 10 ProNo overclockingPower mode balancedNo overheating, CPU 45DegCSamsung 980Pro SSDKingston Intel Certified RAMI...
  4. WHEA_uncorrectable_error 124

WHEA_uncorrectable_error 124: I keep getting this WHEA error, and I figured out how to access the dump file, but I am at a loss to understand what is causing the error. Came someone that understands this please point me to the subsystem causing the error? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124: My PC has been crashing whenever my Nvidia GPU is used, I'm sure it's a hardware error, but I am concered as to whether or not it's the GPU or PCI which is broken, if this could be explained, it would help out a lot. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000...
  6. Windows Crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

Windows Crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124: I have been getting recent crashes lately. I have had my computer for about 2+ years. One day I was doing my normal routine of playing games then I just got a random bluescreen, but ever since then, it has been happening extremely frequently. This has never happened...
  7. how to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) ???

how to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) ???: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * *...
  8. Random BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 arg1: 0

Random BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 arg1: 0: Keep randomly crashing while doing nothing as well as while playing games. No overclocks. All drivers up to date. Opening the dump file with windbg gives me errors that it can't find the symbols for ntoskrnl even though I have my path set to:...
  9. Please help: BSOD 124 WHEA uncorrectable error / Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help: BSOD 124 WHEA uncorrectable error / Windows 10: Hello all, I have been experiencing the BSOD 124 WHEA uncorrectable error / Windows 10 The machine is Lenovo Y710 cube-15ISH and specs are as follows: Intel Core™ i7-6700 Processor (3.40GHz 8MB) NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 6GB 16GB DDR4 2133 MHz 1TB 7200 RPM + 128GB...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124): help me please everyone, while i am using pc suddenly freeze ,this is the dmp file thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheauncorrectableerror-124/5bffb16e-144a-4d3d-9b3e-9339d730d261

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latest windows 2019 crashes intel nuc whea uncorrectable

2. windows 10 1903 whea_uncorrectable_error (124) GenuineIntel

3. whea_uncorrectable_error (124)

4. nuc random freezing