Windows 10: "Whea_uncorrectable_error" and "Livekernelevent 124"

Discus and support "Whea_uncorrectable_error" and "Livekernelevent 124" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone willing to help read my minidump? I built a new desktop and it is working fine browsing. But when I play games it would crash irregularly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by x5aber, Feb 6, 2023.

1. x5aber Win User

"Whea_uncorrectable_error" and "Livekernelevent 124"

Is anyone willing to help read my minidump? I built a new desktop and it is working fine browsing. But when I play games it would crash irregularly. Some hardware error as far as my research goes. But Im unable to pinpoint which one is responsible. Im googling "Whea_uncorrectable_error" and "Livekernelevent 124" and did all the "fixes" I found like upgrading drivers and bios. Here is my minidump link if you think you can give input or direction on what to do next: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ArR8FOuDMTBZH9U6V-4fAfAsQbpA4Sok/view?usp=sharing. Thanks ASUS TUF 3060 12GB LHR T-Force Delta RGB

:)

x5aber, Feb 6, 2023

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod

Same like this:
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod - Windows 10 Forums

Code:
    "BUS OBS Error": Observing error. Usually caused by hardware components, Mainboard or chipset drivers.

BSODHunter, Feb 6, 2023
  3. LiveKernelEvent 124

Good afternoon. I observe this situation after 30-35 minutes of playing New World.
    Problem event name: LiveKernelEvent

The code: 124

Parameter 1: 7

Parameter 2: ffffe00e558f1030

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_19044

Upgrade package: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS version: 10.0.19044.2.0.0.256.48

Language code: 1049

There is a sound freeze and a blue screen with a code: СLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT
    I will be grateful for useful information.

DanielVinyard, Feb 6, 2023
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

how to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) ???

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort on this. However, In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we will need the following details:

• When do you the error message?
    • Which build version and edition of Windows are you using? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

As per the dump file shared by you, the error seems to be with the Cache of the Intel processor. I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    and see if that helps.

You may also refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

1. "Whea_uncorrectable_error" and "Livekernelevent 124" - Similar Threads - Whea_uncorrectable_error Livekernelevent 124

2. LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Submission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Submission: Dear Microsoft Support, I am encountering recurring LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR problems on my Windows 10 Pro 64-bit system and would like to report this issue for further assistance. Below are the details of my system: Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600...
  3. LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Submission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Submission: Dear Microsoft Support, I am encountering recurring LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR problems on my Windows 10 Pro 64-bit system and would like to report this issue for further assistance. Below are the details of my system: Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600...
  4. LiveKernelEvent Code 124 and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Submission

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. "Whea_uncorrectable_error" and "Livekernelevent 124"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Whea_uncorrectable_error" and "Livekernelevent 124": Is anyone willing to help read my minidump? I built a new desktop and it is working fine browsing. But when I play games it would crash irregularly. Some hardware error as far as my research goes. But Im unable to pinpoint which one is responsible. Im googling...
  6. LiveKernelEvent 124

LiveKernelEvent 124: Good afternoon. I observe this situation after 30-35 minutes of playing New World.Problem event name: LiveKernelEventThe code: 124Parameter 1: 7Parameter 2: ffffe00e558f1030Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Upgrade package: 0_0Product: 256_1OS version:...
  7. LiveKernelEvent 124

LiveKernelEvent 124: Hi team. Getting occasional system unresponsive issues, freezing and had difficulties starting up windows 10, and checking the reliability data, found several instances of these errors. Many thanks in advance.problem 1: Nome do Evento de Problema: LiveKernelEventCódigo:...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124): help me please everyone, while i am using pc random freeze ,this is the Dmp file, not sure is it xmp profile have problem, since I enable xmp, random freeze return, please everyone know how to see Dmp file please help me. thank you...
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124): help me please everyone, while i am using pc suddenly freeze ,this is the dmp file thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheauncorrectableerror-124/5bffb16e-144a-4d3d-9b3e-9339d730d261
  10. Whea_uncorrectable_error (124)

Whea_uncorrectable_error (124): Hi All, I have seen three or four blue screens on a clients computer and have only just managed to grab the dump file before it disappears. I have submitted the file to osronline and have attached the analysis. The bit that confuses me is that it mentions a fatal hardware...