Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR asus x507

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR asus x507 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Asus X507UB, i am getting whea_uncorrectable error sometimes while using my device, i have contacted the service center for this, and they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shubham3k, Sep 21, 2019.

1. shubham3k Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR asus x507

I have Asus X507UB, i am getting whea_uncorrectable error sometimes while using my device, i have contacted the service center for this, and they replaced my HDD and said the hardware is fine, but after some hour of uses i again got this error..

:)

shubham3k, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Chino Win User

ASUS Announces Compact and Lightweight X407 and X507 Laptops

ASUS today announced X407 and X507, a pair of compact and lightweight laptops designed for daily computing and entertainment. They're powered by up to a 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce MX110 discrete graphics, and feature a dual-storage design with a 1TB HDD and 256GB SSD. X507 has a 15.6-inch FHD IPS-level NanoEdge display with a slim bezel for an immersive viewing experience. Both feature a fingerprint sensor for quick and easy logins with Windows Hello. Despite its large display, X507 is extremely portable, with an overall weight of just 1.68kg. The 14-inch ASUS X407 weighs just 1.42 kg.

Everyday laptops with amazing performance
    Both X407 and X507 are designed for daily computing and entertainment, and are powered by up to a 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processor with up to 8GB DDR4 memory, and NVIDIA GeForce MX110 discrete graphics. They have a dual-storage design that can be specified with up to a 1TB HDD and a 256GB SSD. These Windows 10 laptops also support new and exciting Windows features including Cortana with voice recognition, allowing the user to wake the device from sleep mode simply by using the "Hey, Cortana" voice command. For maximum convenience and compatibility, X507 includes a USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A port, two USB 2.0 ports, an HDMI port and a microSD card reader, as well as 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2. Both laptops support fast charging, requiring only 49 minutes to charge a near-flat battery to 60%. In addition, ASUS SuperBattery technology ensures a 3X-longer battery lifespan compared to traditional laptop batteries.

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR asus x507 9STjmqtEdnyj8n9S_thm.jpg

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR asus x507 TFCXyrSGO2ErblbB_thm.jpg

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR asus x507 ikAHo2BYvRSMFTmX_thm.jpg

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR asus x507 FSQBZHHHGLJh33PC_thm.jpg

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR asus x507 N14gKG4zWyawKvs6_thm.jpg

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR asus x507 g8D7n8LKzJlOVLyJ_thm.jpg

NanoEdge display for immersive Full HD visuals
    X407 and X507 feature a NanoEdge FHD display with a slim bezel for an immersive viewing experience. The narrow bezel design provides a larger screen area, while 178° wide-view technology enables viewing from extreme angles without any color shift, making it perfect for sharing content with friends and colleagues.

For a 15.6-inch laptop, X507 is extremely compact and portable - with a thin 21.9mm profile and an overall weight of just 1.68 kg. Meanwhile, the 14-inch X407 weighs just 1.42 kg. They are available in a choice of Star Grey or Icicle Gold finishes.

Built-in fingerprint sensor
    Despite being entry-level laptops, X407 and X507 both have a built-in fingerprint sensor for quick and easy logins with Windows Hello. With each fingerprint being unique, it's a more secure way of ensuring that user profiles and data stay safe. A 360° recognition function ensures accurate scanning, even if the user's hand is wet.

Exclusive ASUS software and technologies
    X407 and X507 feature exclusive software and technologies including ASUS Tru2Life Video, ASUS Splendid and ASUS SonicMaster-enhanced audio. Tru2Life Video makes any video look amazing. Through intelligent algorithms, it optimizes the sharpness and contrast of every pixel in every frame by 150% to produce incredibly vivid and realistic visuals; while Splendid display technology optimizes imagery to provide richer, deeper and more accurate colors.

SonicMaster audio technology - developed by the ASUS Golden Ear team - delivers the most incredible sound ever heard on a laptop, thanks to its innovative combination of hardware and software.

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR asus x507 TBxOZCDC8RxKi9yU_thm.jpg

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR asus x507 dP74gBslupHraejz_thm.jpg

Chino, Sep 21, 2019
  3. How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR asus x507 - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR asus x507

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hey! My computer is showing me a BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - 124 and I don't know what to do. I followed MS steps about BSODs, EaseUS steps about this error, I ran sfc /scannow, I took my PC in technical assistance and nothing helped. If you want, I can send what the .dmp...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi! My PC keeps showing me a BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, and I don't know what to do. When I try to read the .dmp file, it says that is a problem with PCI Express. I tried to reinstall the GPU driver but it doesn't work. What can I do? For more info, here is what the .dmp...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi Ma'am/Sir, Good Day, How Can I resolve this problem? I always encounter this WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR for the whole day. It did not happened dated July 5, 6, and 7, 2020 it started this error july 8, 2020 Troubleshooting done: 1. chkdsk /f /r still having the same...
  5. whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    whea_uncorrectable_error: I am getting the whea_uncorrectable_error but only when using internet. It happens quicker if I have more than 1 internet tab open. I've tried changing browsers but that hasn't made a differience....
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi! My PC has been crashing a lot recently due to WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, and I'm not sure what to do to address those issues. Here's the minidump report from the latest crash: ********************************************************************************...
  7. Whea_Uncorrectable_error

Whea_Uncorrectable_error: Computer keeps getting Whea_Uncorrectable_error, while gaming. Takes about 1hour on fortnite, and about 5 minutes on GTA V. I've notice I don't get the error when my room is very cold. I've checked my GPU and CPU temps, they're always at 40-50c while gaming when its not...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Win10 OS randomly crashes on laptop after update with stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Seems to be related to external mouse activity. The link is not very helpful>https://www.windows.com/stopcode. What else can I do to figure out what this means and how to fix? Would...
  9. Whea_uncorrectable_error

Whea_uncorrectable_error: Hello o/ Two days ago I had my first BSOD with this new computer. I attempted to restore from a point in the middle of last month. The restore failed, apparently interfered with by Avast. I ran WhoCrashed today which traces the first BSOD to nvhda64v.sys as...
  10. whea_uncorrectable_error

whea_uncorrectable_error: After booting it shows this error : whea_uncorrectable_error on Windows 10 x64 Home Single Language. 34132