Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD help needed

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD help needed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve been having an issue with frequent blue screens of death on my computer. I have checked event viewer and minidump folder, nothing useful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John Kennedy4, Nov 30, 2023.

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD help needed

Hello, I’ve been having an issue with frequent blue screens of death on my computer. I have checked event viewer and minidump folder, nothing useful there. I have reinstalled every driver i could think of, problem persists. The blue screen happens only when in game, and under moderate-heavy load. Games are installed on a mechanical hard drive, windows is running on an SSD. Before the blue screen happens, The audio stops working, and UI becomes unresponsive, however the cursor still moves on screen. Seconds later, Blue screen of death. When restarting on its own, the boot device is not recogni

:)

John Kennedy4, Nov 30, 2023

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: OneDrive

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Nov 30, 2023
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD Help

Hello,

Since upgrading my PC (CPU,Motherboard,RAM,Case), I have been having inconsistent BSOD with Code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, looking online seems to be hardware related and want to know which component is casing the issue.

Running tests is not showing any Errors

I have attached the 3 most recent BSOD minidumps and zipped them here

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR minidumps.zip

Thank you to anyone who can help.

Brandon Chalmers, Nov 30, 2023
  4. th3imsch Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD help needed

[HELP] Keep Getting a "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" BSOD at Random Times

I get a BSOD usually every day that says "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" and even sometimes "System Thread Exception Not Handled". I have tried updating my GPU drivers and that hasn't worked as suggested by the community.

Here are the .dmp files if somebody could lead me in the right direction based off the specific dump:

http://1drv.ms/1DPfgXC

Thanks,

th3imsch, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD help needed

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD help needed - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD help

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Need Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Need Help: Hi there. I've been experiencing a recurring blue screen error "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" on my laptop for the past few days. It started suddenly while I was playing Just telling the name of the game because it might be related, I don't really knowMount & Blade: Bannerlord....
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD help needed: Hello, I’ve been having an issue with frequent blue screens of death on my computer. I have checked event viewer and minidump folder, nothing useful there. I have reinstalled every driver i could think of, problem persists. The blue screen happens only when in game, and under...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD help needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD help needed: Hello, I’ve been having an issue with frequent blue screens of death on my computer. I have checked event viewer and minidump folder, nothing useful there. I have reinstalled every driver i could think of, problem persists. The blue screen happens only when in game, and under...
  5. I need Help with BSOD code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Help with BSOD code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I get BSOD preatty much randomly from 2 to 5 times per 10 hours my pc is 1 week old and it's been having this issue since the start i have tried to fix it myself but i was not succesfull, also all my drivers are up to date, also when i looked at all windows error massages in...
  6. I need Help with BSOD code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

I need Help with BSOD code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I get BSOD preatty much randomly from 2 to 5 times per 10 hours my pc is 1 week old and it's been having this issue since the start i have tried to fix it myself but i was not succesfull, also all my drivers are up to date, also when i looked at all windows error massages in...
  7. Help with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD

Help with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD: Hi guys,I've been trying to crack down on this BSOD that happens during heavy hardware load playing Hunt or Diablo IVI've updated BIOS, tried disabling DOCP, enabling ECO mode etc.Attachad a WinDbg analysis of the memory dump file below. Not sure what it means, can someone...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD Help

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD Help: Hello,Since upgrading my PC CPU,Motherboard,RAM,Case, I have been having inconsistent BSOD with Code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, looking online seems to be hardware related and want to know which component is casing the issue.Running tests is not showing any ErrorsI have...
  9. Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Really need help keep getting BSOD i have downloaded Blue screen viewer, it says this the problems are, ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 and Hal.dll not sure what this means. I've tried MemTest - said all was fine not sure how to test anything else tbh link to Dumps not added the...
  10. Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Really need help keep getting BSOD i have downloaded Blue screen viewer it says this the problems are, ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 and Hal.dll not sure what this means....