Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD Loop

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC was working fine for the past year until it performed some updates overnight. Afterwards it keeps showing BSODs with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mnguyen804, Jul 21, 2021.

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD Loop

My PC was working fine for the past year until it performed some updates overnight. Afterwards it keeps showing BSODs with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR this is the only Stop Code I have been getting with my BSODs. I am unable to get to the Windows login screen because the computer would BSOD before that.If I just sit and watch my PC after turning it on itll load up to the screen where it says diagnosing/repairing then BSOD before it can be completed then from the BSOD screen itll restart and go back to the loading screen with the diagnosing/repairing before it BSODs again. Sometimes it gets

:)

mnguyen804, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Jul 21, 2021
  3. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR using FireWire connection on brand-new PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting BSOD error after connecting the new card for FireWire connection. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the motherboard?

In this scenario, please perform the steps as mentioned in this article:
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Meanwhile, I would also suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD Loop

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD Loop

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD Loop - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD Loop

2. BOOT LOOPING INTO BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOOT LOOPING INTO BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi, I've got some problems with my pc, and I've been using it for a solid few months after building it. Today 7th Sept 2020, my computer randomly turned off and it restarted. After it did, it shows a blue screen of death with the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I've...
  3. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD

Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD: I am getting frequent BSOD on my Windows 10 PC, but have not been able to identify the source. I was having this problem for quite some time and have tried all the usual fixes, including making sure all drivers are up to date. Last week I also did a fresh install of...
  4. BSOD - "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR"

BSOD - "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR": Hello, I've just recently built my new PC last week, and installed Windows 10. Every time turn on my PC, I get a BSOD with various codes from "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" to "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" Recently, I've tried resetting my PC, running a memtest, updating drivers,...
  5. bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have spent a month trying out multiple things to fix this error, yet none of it has worked, from using Windows Memory Diagnostic to resetting my pc. I have some of the errors that happened recently here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AozCYWxP6q71jSflW-syxiVQUW_0?e=ZMUnCX and some...
  6. Bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have spent a month trying out multiple things to fix this error, yet none of it has worked, from using Windows Memory Diagnostic to resetting my pc. I have some of the errors that happened recently here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AozCYWxP6q71jSflW-syxiVQUW_0?e=ZMUnCX and some...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD: Hello, I have been getting this BSOD error for quite a while now and have tried many "fixes". I have tried: Prime95 MEMTEST86+ Speccy to monitor temperatures furmark verifier chkdsk sfc /scannow All of these tests show no errors and temperatures are normal. Inside...
  8. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: As the title indicates I've been getting non-stop BSOD for months now and finally had the patience to do smthing about it but cant seem to fix it. I have done almost everything I can, I've done memtest86 but RAMS are not at fault, I tried different GPU but still get it, I...
  9. Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error

Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error: For the past month, I have been trying to diagonose the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD. The issue started occurring after I upgraded to Windows 10 build 1151. I had updates disabled for a while, and I believe that it is some kind of chipset driver and hardware issue....
  10. BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello everyone, I've recently purchased a new SSD and upon receiving it decided to do a complete wipe of my system including resetting BIOS back to default. I have two SSD's installed in my system, with the OS installed onto the old ssd. This error has been happening...