Windows 10: Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG

Discus and support Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 (OS Build 19042.870) Issue: My PC keeps on getting BSOD (Whea_Uncorrectable_Error) ONLY HAPPENS WHEN PLAYING PUBG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaspherC, Mar 28, 2021.

1. JaspherC Win User

Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG

Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 (OS Build 19042.870)

Issue: My PC keeps on getting BSOD (Whea_Uncorrectable_Error) ONLY HAPPENS WHEN PLAYING PUBG

Things Ive done:

-Updated drivers
    -Sfc/Scannow
    -Chkdsk
    -Cleared dump files
    -MEMORY TEST - ALL GOOD
    -CPU STRESS TET - ALL GOOD
    -GPU STRESS TEST- ALL GOOD
    -CLEAN REFORMAT WINDOWS 10 Pro
    -NO OVERCLOCKING
    -DEFAULT BIOS SETTINGS
    -RESET CMOS
    -RESEATING AND CLEANING RAM AND GPU
    -CHECKED ALL THE WIRES FROM PSU
    -TEMPERATURE MONITORING 59 Celcius highest temp (gpu and cpu)
    -TRIED TO RUN PUBG AFTER CLEAN REFORMAT (NO 3rd party app installed)

Specs:
    Intel Core i7 9700K
    MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2080
    Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming
    G.Skill Royal TridentZ 16gb 2x8 dual 3200mhz
    Seasonic Gold Prime 750W
    Samsung 970 Evo m.2 500gb
    Seagate Barracuda 2TB Hdd
    CoolerMaster ML360R AIO
    CoolerMaster H500P Mid Tower Case

Peripherals:
    Aorus AD27QD 27" 1440p 144hz 1ms IPS Panel
    HyperX Alloy Elite MX Brown
    HyperX Pulsefire Surge
    HyperX Cloud Revolver S
    Logitech Z337 Speakers

NOTE: I AM VERY DESPERATE TO FIX THIS, I'VE BEEN FIXING THIS FOR COUPLE OF MONTHS NOW

:)

JaspherC, Mar 28, 2021
  2. Noveleven Win User

BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi, this is a little long bear with me please.

My PC started having problem last 3 weeks while playing PUBG, it would only crash the game and turn off any output to my monitor. I could still shutdown my computer using Hotkey on my keyboard.
    It starts off after i play a few games then slowly after a day this would happens when i enter the game.

I took the CPU to a shop and thinking that i would like to add an SSD and install Windows 10 i might as well have them check the problem. The shop then proceed to tell me that the PSU was the problem and i got them changed, installed the new SSD and fresh windows 10. However while they run a stress test, the CPU crashed with BSOD whole having the casing "door" on, the CPU is able to go for hours with the casing "door" off. The shop proceed to tell me that maybe it was the temperature. They told me that while gaming it would not affect me as the crash only occur when the temperature hits 85 °C. I then proceed to bring home the CPU and install PUBG.

However after a day the same problem occur where my screen will go black and output from my CPU to monitor is cut off, same thing i could still shutdown the PC with keyboards shortcuts. Not only the"black screen" occurs now, BSOD started popping out more frequently as times goes. Went back to the shop again after 2 days and they told me to change my Graphics Card, as i am a little frustrated i just agree to changed to a 1070ti. Fast-forward a few days, the 1070ti is on hand and installed, everything runs well until i am at home 2 hours into playing PUBG, BSOD with Error Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR appears and here i am hoping anyone could help.

I am not tech savvy, but i don't feel like going back to the shop now.

Noveleven, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Ahsanproplayer, Mar 28, 2021
  4. ryann Win User

Endless BSOD when playing PUBG

Hi guys, recently I got plenty of BSODs when playing PUBG. The problems only happen when I play that game. I would appreciate any help.

ryann, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG - Similar Threads - Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG: Hey there, so recently I've started playing the game PUBG again, my PC is overall good and can run PUBG in good FPS and with no problems, when I am playing, the game itself has no problems at all, but mid game I either crash and the game closes itself or my PC completely...
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG: Hey there, so recently I've started playing the game PUBG again, my PC is overall good and can run PUBG in good FPS and with no problems, when I am playing, the game itself has no problems at all, but mid game I either crash and the game closes itself or my PC completely...
  4. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  6. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  7. BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi, this is a little long bear with me please. My PC started having problem last 3 weeks while playing PUBG, it would only crash the game and turn off any output to my monitor. I could still shutdown my computer using Hotkey on my keyboard. It starts off after i play a few...
  8. BSOD playing PUBG (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR & MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION)

BSOD playing PUBG (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR & MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION): Hello, I have been recieving very different BSOD's this week. Took to a local repairman, He ran tests, updated drivers and had not have any crashes, I bring my pc home and for the first 15 games did not crash. After I recieved multiple BSOD's. I really do not know what to...
  9. BSOD (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while playing league of legends

BSOD (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while playing league of legends: i tryed useing the program you say i need too use for helping you, but it does not complet i just stops. i dont know if i need to give it more time but i stod for 3 hours~ stuck or something at "0:42:45,82: Creating sysinfo file" 93153
  10. Constant BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing Vermintide

Constant BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing Vermintide: So, my PC has had few BSODs prior to this, but now something is wrong and severely. I'm getting BSODs at least once in every match I play in vermintide. Been doing my best doing memchecks, resetting BIOS settings and trying out RAM sticks solo and in different slots (it...