Windows 10: Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD

Discus and support Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting frequent BSOD on my Windows 10 PC, but have not been able to identify the source. I was having this problem for quite some time and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FifthCircle, May 19, 2020.

1. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD

I am getting frequent BSOD on my Windows 10 PC, but have not been able to identify the source.

I was having this problem for quite some time and have tried all the usual fixes, including making sure all drivers are up to date. Last week I also did a fresh install of Windows 10 on a brand new SSD. The problem has been persistent. Can anyone please advise?

System information:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Intel core i7-8700 3.2GHz
    • NVidia GeForce GTX 1070
    • Gigabyte H310M S2 Motherboard
    • 16GB Ram
    • Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 External Sound Device
    • 256GB Sandisk x600 SSD recently replaced as part of troubleshooting
    • 2GB Toshiba HDD

Dump files and WhoCrashed Analysis have been uploaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dgz0lowhdgjh0h6/AACQWPq1cZWbrUwC4zxTc3ioa?dl=0

:)

FifthCircle, May 19, 2020

2. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR using FireWire connection on brand-new PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting BSOD error after connecting the new card for FireWire connection. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the motherboard?

In this scenario, please perform the steps as mentioned in this article:
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Meanwhile, I would also suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 19, 2020
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi Jotunheim,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue and providing us the detailed information about the issue.

1. When do you the error message?

2. What is the make and model of the computer?

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred.
    This bug check is typically related to physical hardware failures. It can be heat related, defective hardware, memory or even a processor that is beginning to fail or has failed. If over-clocking has been enabled, try disabling it. Confirm
    that any cooling systems such as fans are functional. Run system diagnostics to confirm that the system memory is not defective. It is less likely, but possible that a driver is causing the hardware to fail with this bug check.

As per the dump files shared by you, the error seems to be with the Intel processor. I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    and see if that helps.

You may also refer the troubleshooting steps in the article

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

Additional Information:
    Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, May 19, 2020
  4. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

Hello,

Within the last 30 minutes I have just recieved 2 more BSOD's. :/

Although I got 1 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and 1 driver_irql_not_less_or_equal.

Here are the new dump files:

New dump files.zip

Thanks again,

Jake

JakeVerrall, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD

1. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD - Similar Threads - Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD

2. BSoD whea_uncorrectable_error. Pls Help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD whea_uncorrectable_error. Pls Help me: First hello everyone, I've been having problems with my PC for a long time. I'm having problems with BSoD. BSoD occurs irregularly for me. Sometimes I'm gaming, watching YouTube or working with Excel, for example. Sometimes even when my PC is in stand bye mode.I've tried so...
  3. BSoD whea_uncorrectable_error. Pls Help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD whea_uncorrectable_error. Pls Help me: First hello everyone, I've been having problems with my PC for a long time. I'm having problems with BSoD. BSoD occurs irregularly for me. Sometimes I'm gaming, watching YouTube or working with Excel, for example. Sometimes even when my PC is in stand bye mode.I've tried so...
  4. BSoD whea_uncorrectable_error. Pls Help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD - Memory_Management/WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Memory_Management/WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - HELP: Hi,I've been encountering numerous BSOD error messages over the past few weeks. Primarily, they come about after playing GPU intensive games for a period of time such as Rainbow Six Siege and Fallout 4. I say this as I've never had a crash playing Valorant and I've played it...
  6. BSOD - Memory_Management/WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - HELP

BSOD - Memory_Management/WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - HELP: Hi,I've been encountering numerous BSOD error messages over the past few weeks. Primarily, they come about after playing GPU intensive games for a period of time such as Rainbow Six Siege and Fallout 4. I say this as I've never had a crash playing Valorant and I've played it...
  7. BSOD - Memory_Management/WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - HELP

8. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, ID 46

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, ID 46: Hello guys!My pc has been getting this problem where it crashes, giving me the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, ID 46. To temporary solve it, I tried modifying "Maximum Processor State" in "Power Options" to a value under 100%, and it makes it stable. If you need anything more, let...
  9. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, ID 46

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, ID 46: Hello guys!My pc has been getting this problem where it crashes, giving me the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, ID 46. To temporary solve it, I tried modifying "Maximum Processor State" in "Power Options" to a value under 100%, and it makes it stable. If you need anything more, let...
  10. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82