Windows 10: whea_uncorrectable_error during gaming - BSoD

Discus and support whea_uncorrectable_error during gaming - BSoD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i7-4790K @ 4.0 GHZ 32.0 GB - DDR3 (1066.5 MHz) Asus - Maximus VII Hero (Haswell/Z97) Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 W10 64x Months and months ago.. one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KDG85, Mar 15, 2020.

1. KDG85 Win User

whea_uncorrectable_error during gaming - BSoD

i7-4790K @ 4.0 GHZ
    32.0 GB - DDR3 (1066.5 MHz)
    Asus - Maximus VII Hero (Haswell/Z97)
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
    W10 64x

Months and months ago.. one BSOD. Weeks later, another. Weeks later, another. Then every weekend. Now every day. Can't make it through without BSoD.

New OS install W10 64x, Nvidia drivers updated. Just sort of out of my depths. I'm really not that savvy for this stuff, especially concerning diag'ing hardware.

Dump info attached

-- Brand new to this forum, just really trying to diag my issue.. do I need to replace GPU? Is something not getting power? Is it time to throw out the whole rig? etc. Any and ALL help is seriously appreciated.

:)

KDG85, Mar 15, 2020
  2. apank Win User

Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

I've been experiencing the Whea_Uncorrectable_error BSOD when playing games like CSGO or planetside 2, but not League of legends. It happened frequently when playing the mentioned games on 8.1, then when I upgraded to Win 10 it still occurred.

apank, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Sukae Win User
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD on playing games in Windows 10 PC

Original Title: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Whenever I play a game after a few minutes there is a BSOD. So far I have tried chkdsk, sfc scan, DISM, defragment, and I updated my bios and reset my bios. All of the tests I mentioned have had no errors in them.

Sukae, Mar 16, 2020
  4. whea_uncorrectable_error during gaming - BSoD

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR using FireWire connection on brand-new PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting BSOD error after connecting the new card for FireWire connection. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the motherboard?

In this scenario, please perform the steps as mentioned in this article:
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Meanwhile, I would also suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

whea_uncorrectable_error during gaming - BSoD

1. whea_uncorrectable_error during gaming - BSoD - Similar Threads - whea_uncorrectable_error during gaming

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD DURING GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD DURING GAME: Playing everything at high, not even at ultra, ray tracing active, after a few minutes, in the heaviest games, the BSOD described in the title of the question occurs. For now, only during game. I'll be forwarding the BSOD files soon.COMPONENTS:GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite V2AMD...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD DURING GAME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD DURING GAME: Playing everything at high, not even at ultra, ray tracing active, after a few minutes, in the heaviest games, the BSOD described in the title of the question occurs. For now, only during game. I'll be forwarding the BSOD files soon.COMPONENTS:GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite V2AMD...
  4. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and black screening during certain games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and black screening during certain games.: I asked about this previously but forgot to reply as i was busy. sorry. I'm making a new one because the other one is almost 2 months old. old thread:...
  5. BSOD while gaming: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD while gaming: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi all. So I've build a brand new machine recently who faced a couple of problems here but I though the hard part was way behind. Two days ago I was playing Star Citizen then Gang Beast for almost 2 or 3 hours straight, no problem. Yesterday I was willing to play Hellblade...
  6. Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error: The problem: when launching a game i am getting BSOD after arround 25 seconds i tried removing the CMOS and placing it again i updated windows and the graphics card and i cant seem to make it stop. i will link 3 dump files from yesterday anda file with my computer specs...
  7. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.: Hey guys; having WHEA's pop up after random amounts of time while playing ARMA, or generally any game, really. CPU - Intel i7-8700 @ 3.20GHz GPU - Palit GeForce 2060 RTX RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengance @ 2133MHz MBoard - B360M-DS3H - Gigabyte HDD - 2TB HDD Unknown Make/Model SSD...
  8. BSOD - Gaming Blizzard titles - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD - Gaming Blizzard titles - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi team, Please find attached my computers internal details and error logs, msinfo etc etc. I've reset BIOS and upgraded all drivers, removed any clocking. Just haven't completed a fresh install which I was hoping to avoid. I'd really appreciate any assistance...
  9. BSOD during Rainbox Six Siege, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

BSOD during Rainbox Six Siege, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124): Hi. Any ideas what caused this and how to prevent it from happening again? I have recently changed back to the recomended driver from asus for my grafics card, since I had alot of driver crashes in other games. This driver has been stable so far in other games. I had a...
  10. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR whilst playing a few games

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR whilst playing a few games: Hi, During certain games I've been getting BSOD. It can happy at any point during these 4 games where the game freezes then windows crashes and displays WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. The games are: Grand theft auto V, battlefield 1, Total war: Warhammer and Arma 3 (rarely)...