Windows 10: Whea_uncorrectable_error only when trying to update via Win10 Update Assistant system board...

Discus and support Whea_uncorrectable_error only when trying to update via Win10 Update Assistant system board... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo T480s that is currently on 1903. I tried to use Windows Update Assistant to update it to 1909 but I keep getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rebecca_A1, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Whea_uncorrectable_error only when trying to update via Win10 Update Assistant system board...

I have a Lenovo T480s that is currently on 1903. I tried to use Windows Update Assistant to update it to 1909 but I keep getting a whea_uncorrectable_error after the update seems to go through the installation process and restart. On that restart, it happens and then I am sent back to 1903. Updates involving restarts that are installed as usual through Windows Update work fine. The system board and the SSD have both been changed and it still happens. Any suggestions for a solution, and is there an alternative way to get it to update to 1909? Thank you.

:)

Rebecca_A1, Jan 17, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Whea_uncorrectable_error only when trying to update via Win10 Update Assistant system board... [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Whea_uncorrectable_error only when trying to update via Win10 Update Assistant system board...

Win10 updates

The initial one was KB3035583 to get the Get Windows 10 app (GWX). Though that particular update is probably pages upon dozens of pages down the list by now.

tabascosauz, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Whea_uncorrectable_error only when trying to update via Win10 Update Assistant system board...

1. Whea_uncorrectable_error only when trying to update via Win10 Update Assistant system board... - Similar Threads - Whea_uncorrectable_error trying update

2. 20H2 update via update assistant not working for me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 update via update assistant not working for me: I'm trying to download 20H2 update via assistant but I keep getting this error for past 3 days. My windows is genuine, I installed it by downloading ISO file from you directly. I bought my new key few months ago. Please help me. Thank you[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  3. [HELP] Update to 2004 stuck at 99% via Update Assistant

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Update to 2004 stuck at 99% via Update Assistant: I'm using the Update Assistant to update my laptop, and the update is always stuck at 99%. I've been attempting to do this for a week already. I've tried running it overnight, clearing out the downloaded updates using Disk Cleanup, Windows Troubleshooter. None helped....
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR only when playing games!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR only when playing games!: So i keep BSODing with a "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" whenever i have been trying to play games for the past two days. Happens on all games from ones i can run easily to ones that the PC struggles with, all take around 30-45 minutes before BSOD So far i have made sure my...
  5. [Win10] BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

[Win10] BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Assembled a new machine at the beginning of the year. Since a week or two ago i'm getting consistently 1 or more times a day a problem with BSOD, where it shows: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Reading some documentation and the minidump, from the first parameter 0x4 i know the...
  6. Cannot get Windows 10 updates either via Check for Update or via Standalone Update Assistant

Cannot get Windows 10 updates either via Check for Update or via Standalone Update Assistant: Cannot get Windows 10 updates either via Check for Update or via Standalone Update Assistant. Sometimes get an error message; sometimes I just sit and spin. HP Pavilion laptop bought 11/2017; yesterday I restored to factory image because it was having startup problems...
  7. Windows Update Assistant tools for Win10

Windows Update Assistant tools for Win10: Hi friends, I am required to test and package for Windows Update Assistant tools which we're planning to be deployed to the whole campus, is that possible to do this from SCCM ? It seems that whenever i tried to manually install on the local machine, it doesn't give me...
  8. Nothing happen after upgrade win10 to 1809 via Update Assistant

Nothing happen after upgrade win10 to 1809 via Update Assistant: I tried to upgrade my Windows from build 1803 to 1809, but after the Assistant completed update and restarted my PC, the update progress went to around 15% and then boot normally. Nothing changed at all....
  9. Windows 10 April Update via Windows 10 update assistant

Windows 10 April Update via Windows 10 update assistant: Hello everyone! I tried installing windows April update via windows update assistant(as default update system did not work) and it is downloading the file multiple times and not installing. What happens is the download progress reaches 100% and the assistant verifies it and...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR even trying System Reset

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR even trying System Reset: My machine is a Lenovo Carbon X1 5th gen type 20HR running Windows 10 Pro. On 12/19 I updated the video driver using Lenovo's utility. 12/22 it crashed in GoToMeeting on Firefox. It now crashes repeatedly with a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124). At the request of Lenovo tech...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win errx0005