Windows 10: whea_uncorrectable_error please help!

Discus and support whea_uncorrectable_error please help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I have been getting BSOD's not to frequently but it has really become annoying hope you all can help. This is the info I have received... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelBenson6, Jan 13, 2019.

1. whea_uncorrectable_error please help!

Hi Everyone, I have been getting BSOD's not to frequently but it has really become annoying hope you all can help. This is the info I have received from BlueScreenView

Computer is an Asus GL553VE

Intel Core I7-7700 CPU@ 2.80 GHz

16 GB Ram 8+8

Bug Check Code: 0x00000124

Parameter 1: 00000000`00000000

Parameter 2: ffffb30a`a267f028

Parameter 3: 00000000`be000000

Parameter 4: 00000000`0100110a

Caused by Driver: hal.dll

Caused by Address: hal.dll+42667

Crash Address: ntoskrnl.exe+1b1b40

:)

MichaelBenson6, Jan 13, 2019

2. How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 13, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

whea_uncorrectable_error please help!

Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

whea_uncorrectable_error please help!

1. whea_uncorrectable_error please help! - Similar Threads - whea_uncorrectable_error please help

2. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  3. Please help with with BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with with BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I get BSOD preatty much randomly from 2 to 4 times per 10 hours, my pc is 2 weeks old and it's been having this issue since the start i have tried to fix it myself but i was not succesfull, also all my drivers are up to date.Here is my minidump file:...
  4. Please help with with BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with with BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I get BSOD preatty much randomly from 2 to 4 times per 10 hours, my pc is 2 weeks old and it's been having this issue since the start i have tried to fix it myself but i was not succesfull, also all my drivers are up to date.Here is my minidump file:...
  5. Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Really need help keep getting BSOD i have downloaded Blue screen viewer, it says this the problems are, ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 and Hal.dll not sure what this means. I've tried MemTest - said all was fine not sure how to test anything else tbh link to Dumps not added the...
  6. Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Really need help keep getting BSOD i have downloaded Blue screen viewer it says this the problems are, ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 and Hal.dll not sure what this means....
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Help Please

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Help Please: Hello, I have recently built a new PC and everything went fine. However when playing games, I occasionally get error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I cannot pin point it to anything in particular, sometimes happens within mins, other times within several hours. To help I...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR help?

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR help?: Hello, my laptop randomly started BSOD'ing about every half hour with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. it didnt give me any other code on the bluescreen so i opened up the minidump file and ran !analaze to see what was up. the only problem is, i have no idea what any of this means....
  9. I get WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) Please help

I get WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) Please help: I was messing around with the Kernel of FreeBSD in VB. Now this happens every time when I play some games. I know it is a dirver related issue. And I have tried to fix this problem by my self(Driver updates, turn OC off, etc), but I can't seem to find the problem....
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR help please

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR help please: Hi all, I've just built a new computer and I've been getting BSOD's few times a day consistently every day. Things I've done to try and fix it: - Reinstalled windows - Tested RAM using MemTest86 8 passes (4 passes when overclocked to 3200mhz and 4 passes when not overclocked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hal.dll 42667

2. bsod: hal.dll. 42667

3. bsod: hal.dll. 42667.

4. error hal.dll. 42667.