Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when system is in moderate load

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when system is in moderate load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I recently rebuilt my PC and swapped out essentially everything but the GPU - ever since, however, I am now getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Willhoe, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Willhoe Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when system is in moderate load

So I recently rebuilt my PC and swapped out essentially everything but the GPU - ever since, however, I am now getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR anywhere from 1-5 minutes of playing games that aren't actually demanding. Current specs are as follows: CPU: Ryzen 7 5800XGPU: Nvidia 1070Mobo: ASUS X570-PPSU: bequiet! System Power 9 600WRAM: Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz 2x8GBI've run about every benchmark known to man with no issues, also ran Memtest86 last night with 0 errors. I am completely stumped here.Here is a link to the latest dump file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0wes90v4xc2gzl2/120622-881

:)

Willhoe, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Tatty_One Win User

MODERATOR VACANCIES - Volunteers wanted

Might I suggest you tweak your colour settings for your monitor, regular Mods are Blue *Smile WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when system is in moderate load :)

Tatty_One, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    how to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) ???

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort on this. However, In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we will need the following details:

• When do you the error message?
    • Which build version and edition of Windows are you using? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

As per the dump file shared by you, the error seems to be with the Cache of the Intel processor. I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    and see if that helps.

You may also refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 7, 2022
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when system is in moderate load

How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when system is in moderate load

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when system is in moderate load - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR system moderate

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when computer is under heavy load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when computer is under heavy load: Hi, I bought a new pc a week ago, and everything seemed to be working fine until I started to play games that require heavy amounts of work to run. I tried disabling MPO, updating the BIOS, doing a clean install of windows and all drivers, but the crashes keep hapenning after...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when computer is under heavy load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when computer is under heavy load: Hi, I bought a new pc a week ago, and everything seemed to be working fine until I started to play games that require heavy amounts of work to run. I tried disabling MPO, updating the BIOS, doing a clean install of windows and all drivers, but the crashes keep hapenning after...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when computer is under heavy load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when system is in moderate load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when system is in moderate load: So I recently rebuilt my PC and swapped out essentially everything but the GPU - ever since, however, I am now getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR anywhere from 1-5 minutes of playing games that aren't actually demanding. Current specs are as follows: CPU: Ryzen 7 5800XGPU:...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when system is in moderate load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when system is in moderate load: So I recently rebuilt my PC and swapped out essentially everything but the GPU - ever since, however, I am now getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR anywhere from 1-5 minutes of playing games that aren't actually demanding. Current specs are as follows: CPU: Ryzen 7 5800XGPU:...
  7. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER atikmdag.sys randomly on moderate load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER atikmdag.sys randomly on moderate load: Hi there, I have been getting this BSOD for my newly built PC that I built last month. Things that I have tried: Fully updated Windows Tried both AMD Adrenalin 20.4.2 and 20.2.2, with DDU in safe mode between each try Run MemTest86, all 4 passes passed with no error...
  8. Moderators

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moderators: How do Moderators decide to block a comment. When somebody seems to ask an innocent question or praise Windows Security they decide that cant go through,is it that they may upset third party users I once praised Windows Security and got abused and called a Fanboy. Was he...
  9. moderators

moderators: In this forum, you will find little or not help at all. No one in here is qualified to be a tech. They just spew the same generic replies to whatever your problem may be. The root of the real problem is Microsoft, and it is only going to get worse in April or May, perhaps...
  10. Moderators

Moderators: Could any moderators please delete my previous post on opening a file. PLEASE! That would be so helpful thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moderators/7265afcb-1b16-49ad-b67b-426b0cd0134c"