Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiA few days ago while gaming I started getting a BSOD. I got the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, then after restarting the game, I got a freeze... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Norbert Röss, May 26, 2023.

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

HiA few days ago while gaming I started getting a BSOD. I got the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, then after restarting the game, I got a freeze again and the same error code.What I have tried so far:Restore to System Restore PointFull windows reinstall Win10 Pro 64 bitMemory diagnostics - windows and Memtest86BIOS update, resetchkdsk, sfc scannow and othersCPU diagnostics with Intel Processor Diagnostic ToolCPU stress testGPU stress test with Furmak and Heaven Benchmark - Temperatures don't climb above 65-68 degrees on either VGA or CPUSo far, no solution, the tests ran fine, the pro

:)

Norbert Röss, May 26, 2023
  2. David Haz Win User

Whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

Hello,

If you receive a blue screen error, it means that your PC has shut down unexpectedly to protect itself from losing any data. When you see WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, it means that a hardware have caused the blue screen error. We suggest that you check if your
    device has all the latest updates installed including drivers for your device, here's how:

• Press the Windows key + I to open Settings
      > Update & security > Windows Update, and then click
      Check for Updates.

David Haz, May 26, 2023
  3. How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 26, 2023
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

Windows crashes 10 minutes after starting any game error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello Dima,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with unexpected crash after playing any game. We will certainly help you.

The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

• When you say "My System crashes", did you get Blue Screen?
    Blue screens (BSOD) mostly occurs due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

We suggest you to try the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 26, 2023
Thema:

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming: HiA few days ago while gaming I started getting a BSOD. I got the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, then after restarting the game, I got a freeze again and the same error code.What I have tried so far:Restore to System Restore PointFull windows reinstall Win10 Pro 64...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming: HiA few days ago while gaming I started getting a BSOD. I got the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, then after restarting the game, I got a freeze again and the same error code.What I have tried so far:Restore to System Restore PointFull windows reinstall Win10 Pro 64...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games: I recently installed a new cpu and it kept crashing with the whea error no lights were on i did all the steps online tellinng me to use this program to clean the disk run dishsk I saw in another board someone said to upload the saved errors he was getting and upload them into...
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games: I recently installed a new cpu and it kept crashing with the whea error no lights were on i did all the steps online tellinng me to use this program to clean the disk run dishsk I saw in another board someone said to upload the saved errors he was getting and upload them into...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games

7. While playing game WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

While playing game WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I am facing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games. Did everything Updated BIOS, New Thermal Paste, cleaned whole PC parts, replaced RAM sticks.R5 3600M/b MSi B4503-pro VDH MaxGpu 1070Adata XPG 256GB SX 6000NvmeAdata XPG DDR4 8 GB 3000Mhz X 2 RAMDMP file...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games: For the past week I've been experiencing frequent blue screen crashes while playing online games (primarily battlefront 2 and NBA 2k20) Ive made sure that my CPU is not overclocked, GPU drivers are up to date, and Ive freshly installed windows 10 onto a new ssd and still have...
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games

in Windows 10 Support
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games: For the past week I've been experiencing frequent blue screen crashes while playing online games (primarily battlefront 2 and NBA 2k20) Ive made sure that my CPU is not overclocked, GPU drivers are up to date, and Ive freshly installed windows 10 onto a new ssd and still have...
  10. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.: Hey guys; having WHEA's pop up after random amounts of time while playing ARMA, or generally any game, really. CPU - Intel i7-8700 @ 3.20GHz GPU - Palit GeForce 2060 RTX RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengance @ 2133MHz MBoard - B360M-DS3H - Gigabyte HDD - 2TB HDD Unknown Make/Model SSD...