Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while idling

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while idling in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] I don't see any issues with any of these tests other than furmark screenshot turned out black Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mikee286, Oct 16, 2017.

1. mikee286 Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while idling

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while idling [​IMG]

I don't see any issues with any of these tests other than furmark screenshot turned out black

mikee286, Oct 20, 2017
  2. zbook New Member

For Furmark what was the maximum temperature and duration of testing?

For Prime95 what was the maximum temperature and duration of testing?

zbook, Oct 20, 2017
  3. mikee286 Win User
    about 3.5 hours and you are seeing the max temp in that screenshot so 47C I took the screenshot right before turning off prime95.

Oh and the seagate ST1500DM0003-9YN1 (1500GB) drive is drive E: on my computer

mikee286, Oct 20, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Prime95 was rum for 3.5 hours?
    What was the duration of time for the GPU testing?
    Did you have to abort testing?

zbook, Oct 20, 2017
  5. mikee286 Win User
    how long does the gpu test go for it seemed to be infinite. I didn't see nay progress bar or anything
    I did the stress test. I ran for 40 min

and yrs 3.5 hours was my prime 95 test

mikee286, Oct 20, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Please post a new zip.

zbook, Oct 20, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    Drive D: Correcting errors in the master file table's (MFT) BITMAP attribute. Windows has made corrections to the file system.
    ST1500D: Problems with spin retry count and an unknown attribute.

Run HD Sentinel free or trial edition on each drive:
    Hard Disk Sentinel - HDD health and temperature monitoring
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10

For each test we need to verify the test results.

Please run Memtest86+ version 5.01 for 8 or more passes.
    When the test has completed please use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture and post an image into the thread.
    If you are unable to post a picture please use a one drive or drop box share link.

Code: Event[11432]: Log Name: System Source: BTHUSB Date: 2017-10-20T09:21:53.784 Event ID: 34 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Mike1 Description: The local adapter does not support an important Low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode. The minimum required supported state mask is 0x491f7fffff, got 0x1fffffff. Low Energy peripheral role functionality will not be available.[/quote]

zbook, Oct 20, 2017
  8. mikee286 Win User

Here's HD sentinel . Will have to do memtest later I left the disk at work

I wonder what the odds are that memory is actually bad after doing that first 8 passes.
    Any findings from the zip? I know of a few things like the spin retry and unknown attribute on the seagate drive. Those have been there for years

mikee286, Oct 20, 2017
  9. zbook New Member
    The results that you reported for CPU and GPU were OK and there have been no new BSOD.

What are the BIOS 3.3, 5 and 12 voltage values?

What are the CPU voltage and frequency?

PSU - Test DC Output Voltage - Windows 7 Help Forums

Please use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture and post an image into the thread.

zbook, Oct 20, 2017
  10. mikee286 Win User
    where in the bios am I looking for the 3.5, 5 and 12 volts?

mikee286, Oct 20, 2017
  11. zbook New Member
    Which temperature monitoring software did you use?

Download and install CPU-Z

CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID
    CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID

open it and make screenshots of the following tabs
    CPU
    Mainboard
    Memory
    SPD*
    Graphics

Also on the bottom click tools > clocks > post an image.

*SPD shows the details of each stick, you can show the details by choosing different slots in the left upper corner.
    Please make screenshots of each stick.

Please post each screenshot in your next reply/replies.

zbook, Oct 20, 2017
  12. mikee286 Win User
Thema:

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while idling - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while idling

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming: HiA few days ago while gaming I started getting a BSOD. I got the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, then after restarting the game, I got a freeze again and the same error code.What I have tried so far:Restore to System Restore PointFull windows reinstall Win10 Pro 64...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming: HiA few days ago while gaming I started getting a BSOD. I got the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, then after restarting the game, I got a freeze again and the same error code.What I have tried so far:Restore to System Restore PointFull windows reinstall Win10 Pro 64...
  4. WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error while idle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error while idle?: I'm running windows 11 with a intel core i7-10700F, a Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070, and 32 GB of RAM. The computer runs under load just fine, but if it sits idle for too long it bluescreens, usually with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error, although I've also gotten the occasional...
  5. WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error while idle?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error while idle?: I'm running windows 11 with a intel core i7-10700F, a Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070, and 32 GB of RAM. The computer runs under load just fine, but if it sits idle for too long it bluescreens, usually with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error, although I've also gotten the occasional...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while booting

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while booting: I got this error while the PC was booting. Strangely it restarted while it was at 0% so I don't have the dump for it, even though I enabled logging in the Windows settings. Version is 20H2 build 19042.867 177454
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem I tried to fix for the last couple of months without results. While playing games in particular like assettocorsa but NOT while stressing the CPU/GPU using for example occt, unigine or IntelBurnTestV2 I get a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR...
  8. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.: Hey guys; having WHEA's pop up after random amounts of time while playing ARMA, or generally any game, really. CPU - Intel i7-8700 @ 3.20GHz GPU - Palit GeForce 2060 RTX RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengance @ 2133MHz MBoard - B360M-DS3H - Gigabyte HDD - 2TB HDD Unknown Make/Model SSD...
  9. WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error while using Chrome

WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error while using Chrome: Hi All, I have a PC I built about a month or so ago, so far the machine has been great. However in the last 2 weeks or so I've had 2 instances of WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while using Chrome. The machine is perfectly stable while gaming, so I'm not sure where the problem...
  10. BSOD while on firefox WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD while on firefox WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: can someone please check my minidump Attachment 90761 55918