Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently installed a new cpu and it kept crashing with the whea error no lights were on i did all the steps online tellinng me to use this program to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Here be Dragons, Jul 22, 2022.

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games

I recently installed a new cpu and it kept crashing with the whea error no lights were on i did all the steps online tellinng me to use this program to clean the disk run dishsk I saw in another board someone said to upload the saved errors he was getting and upload them into a drop box here is the link someone please help https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ipard2wrnc0vka/AAAWuCYWo75zGk85oLluok4ya?dl=0

:)

Here be Dragons, Jul 22, 2022
  2. apank Win User

Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

I've been experiencing the Whea_Uncorrectable_error BSOD when playing games like CSGO or planetside 2, but not League of legends. It happened frequently when playing the mentioned games on 8.1, then when I upgraded to Win 10 it still occurred.

apank, Jul 22, 2022
  3. David Haz Win User
    Whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

Hello,

If you receive a blue screen error, it means that your PC has shut down unexpectedly to protect itself from losing any data. When you see WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, it means that a hardware have caused the blue screen error. We suggest that you check if your
    device has all the latest updates installed including drivers for your device, here's how:

• Press the Windows key + I to open Settings
      > Update & security > Windows Update, and then click
      Check for Updates.

David Haz, Jul 22, 2022
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games

Hello!

I recently got a new laptop (MSI GP62 2QE Leopard Pro) that is still under warranty, and when I play certain games, I sometimes get a BSOD with the error message WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It occurs when I play some Steam game or use an emulator, and it appears to happen randomly. Sometimes it happens but other times no error occurs.

Thank you!

Attachment 59553

LaptopProblems, Jul 22, 2022
Thema:

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming: HiA few days ago while gaming I started getting a BSOD. I got the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, then after restarting the game, I got a freeze again and the same error code.What I have tried so far:Restore to System Restore PointFull windows reinstall Win10 Pro 64...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games: I recently installed a new cpu and it kept crashing with the whea error no lights were on i did all the steps online tellinng me to use this program to clean the disk run dishsk I saw in another board someone said to upload the saved errors he was getting and upload them into...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games: I recently installed a new cpu and it kept crashing with the whea error no lights were on i did all the steps online tellinng me to use this program to clean the disk run dishsk I saw in another board someone said to upload the saved errors he was getting and upload them into...
  5. While playing game WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While playing game WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I am facing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games. Did everything Updated BIOS, New Thermal Paste, cleaned whole PC parts, replaced RAM sticks.R5 3600M/b MSi B4503-pro VDH MaxGpu 1070Adata XPG 256GB SX 6000NvmeAdata XPG DDR4 8 GB 3000Mhz X 2 RAMDMP file...
  6. While playing game WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    While playing game WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I am facing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing games. Did everything Updated BIOS, New Thermal Paste, cleaned whole PC parts, replaced RAM sticks.R5 3600M/b MSi B4503-pro VDH MaxGpu 1070Adata XPG 256GB SX 6000NvmeAdata XPG DDR4 8 GB 3000Mhz X 2 RAMDMP file...
  7. While playing game WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem I tried to fix for the last couple of months without results. While playing games in particular like assettocorsa but NOT while stressing the CPU/GPU using for example occt, unigine or IntelBurnTestV2 I get a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR...
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games: For the past week I've been experiencing frequent blue screen crashes while playing online games (primarily battlefront 2 and NBA 2k20) Ive made sure that my CPU is not overclocked, GPU drivers are up to date, and Ive freshly installed windows 10 onto a new ssd and still have...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games

in Windows 10 Support
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games: For the past week I've been experiencing frequent blue screen crashes while playing online games (primarily battlefront 2 and NBA 2k20) Ive made sure that my CPU is not overclocked, GPU drivers are up to date, and Ive freshly installed windows 10 onto a new ssd and still have...