Windows 10: WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error while using Chrome

Discus and support WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error while using Chrome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, I have a PC I built about a month or so ago, so far the machine has been great. However in the last 2 weeks or so I've had 2 instances of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rubyred, Jul 17, 2019.

1. rubyred Win User

WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error while using Chrome

Hi All,

I have a PC I built about a month or so ago, so far the machine has been great. However in the last 2 weeks or so I've had 2 instances of WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while using Chrome. The machine is perfectly stable while gaming, so I'm not sure where the problem is coming from. I believe all the drivers and firmware in the system are up to date. I've attached the requisite log files, I'd appreciate any insight you guys can provide. Thanks in advance!

:)

rubyred, Jul 17, 2019

2. How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error while using Chrome - Similar Threads - WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error while using

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming: HiA few days ago while gaming I started getting a BSOD. I got the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, then after restarting the game, I got a freeze again and the same error code.What I have tried so far:Restore to System Restore PointFull windows reinstall Win10 Pro 64...
  3. BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_Error while running Discord and Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_Error while running Discord and Google Chrome: Hey, I could use some help. Background Story. I have this error for quite long now, it has slowly become worse over time. I remember like 1-2 years maybe 3 years ago, I started to get this error when I played counter strike global offensive. I tried to fix back then, but not...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem I tried to fix for the last couple of months without results. While playing games in particular like assettocorsa but NOT while stressing the CPU/GPU using for example occt, unigine or IntelBurnTestV2 I get a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR...
  5. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while gaming.: Hey guys; having WHEA's pop up after random amounts of time while playing ARMA, or generally any game, really. CPU - Intel i7-8700 @ 3.20GHz GPU - Palit GeForce 2060 RTX RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengance @ 2133MHz MBoard - B360M-DS3H - Gigabyte HDD - 2TB HDD Unknown Make/Model SSD...
  6. Bsods while using chrome.

Bsods while using chrome.: Hi, I have had alot off Bsods while using chrome lately. Most of the time it's when i'm watching something on netflix. Usually different bsod: error messages. Tried a couple of things but haven't solved it, here is a dmp file and a speccy file. Any help is appreciated. :)...
  7. BSOD while on firefox WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD while on firefox WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: can someone please check my minidump Attachment 90761 55918
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while idling

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while idling: My computer recently started restarting or freezing up randomly while I am not using it. I looked back through event viewer and saw bug check reboots so I ran whocrashed which game me WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I am using the system just fine right now so the issue is...
  9. BSOD Power_State_Driver_Failure while using Chrome

BSOD Power_State_Driver_Failure while using Chrome: Hey! My HP OMEN 15 (2016) recently crashed. It was the first time after 2-3 months, not quite sure. I have no idea how to read a memory dump, so I come here to humbly ask you guys for help *Tongue It happened while using chrome. I normally have CPU max power to 99% to avoid...
  10. BSOD while using Google Chrome(?)

BSOD while using Google Chrome(?): Hello everyone, I hope You can help me with my problem regarding a new PC I bought. It got 2 BSODs in between a few days and it seems both happened while using Google Chrome, but I'm not really sure if that's the cause or something else. I did some hardware testing after the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome whea uncorrectable error

2. whea uncorrectable error windows 10 chrome