Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built my dream machine a few months ago and it has consistently given me the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It happens while I am using the computer or at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jazcatMicrosoft, Oct 16, 2020.

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro

I built my dream machine a few months ago and it has consistently given me the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It happens while I am using the computer or at night when it is just sitting on my desk. I have verified Windows and all drivers are up to date with the manufacturers. I have reseated all connections. Nothing helps. The problem occurs at least once every 24 hours.

My build is below. I have zipped the four minidump files that were in the Minidump folder in windows but wasn't sure how to attach it to this question. Please help.

Case: Thermaltake Core X71

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2

MOBO: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon AC

CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K

AIO: EVGA CLC 280 AIO CPU Cooler

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RBG Pro 16GB DDR4 3600MHz

GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra Gaming

SSD: Samsung 1T 970 EVO

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB x4

Audio Card: SoundBlaster Zx PCIe

BluRay: LG Super Multi Blue Internal SATA 16x Blura-ray Disc Rewriter

Side Fans: Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 RGB 120mm fans

:)

jazcatMicrosoft, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2020
  3. How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Pro

2. whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whea_uncorrectable_error: hello friends, i just upgrade my cpu to ryzen 9 5900x then i got my bsod whea_ uncorrectable_error at random time.@DaveM121 please help me matehere my minidump fileshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1QjD5LonpuE4TMsPEVi_nO3oeUT6Sgz0Q/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whea_uncorrectable_error: hello friends, i just upgrade my cpu to ryzen 9 5900x then i got my bsod whea_ uncorrectable_error at random time.@DaveM121 please help me matehere my minidump fileshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1QjD5LonpuE4TMsPEVi_nO3oeUT6Sgz0Q/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on Huawei Matebook X Pro

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on Huawei Matebook X Pro: Hi, I'm constantly getting a BSOD while using my computer. I started happening ~5 months ago, and I thought it was related to a Windows update so I went back on that update and that sort of helped. It went from BSOD everyday to once every couple weeks. Maybe 3 months later,...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on Huawei Matebook X Pro Windows 10

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on Huawei Matebook X Pro Windows 10: Hi all, Initially I had some problems with the bluetooth connectivity, so I decided to make a complete reset. After that I dont have any problems with a bluetooth, but a consistent blue screen of death with an error “ WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR”. Hardware is ok at least SSD...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD Huawei Matebook Pro X 2018

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD Huawei Matebook Pro X 2018: Hello, I bought a Huawei Matebook X Pro Signature Edition with the below specifications in July 2018 from Microsoft Store: Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  9. Whea_uncorrectable_error on huawei matebook x pro 2018

Whea_uncorrectable_error on huawei matebook x pro 2018: I have a 2018 Huawei matebook x pro. Recently I started experiencing whea_uncorrectable_error crashes with increasing frequency. I tried to restore from factory, did a disk scan and memory maintenance, but it keeps happening. How do I solve this issue?...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on Huawei Matebook X Pro

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on Huawei Matebook X Pro: I've had a Huawei Matebook X Pro laptop for a bit more than a year. In the last three weeks or so the machine has strated to throw a fairly consistent string of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR messages including BSODs. However, there are no dump files being created anywhere - not...