Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with out creating minidump file

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with out creating minidump file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have this IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1 since march 2021 running windwos 10. My pc started shuting down with the bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tekmed, May 18, 2021.

1. Tekmed Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with out creating minidump file

I have this IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1 since march 2021 running windwos 10. My pc started shuting down with the bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR but it doesn't create the minidump file, but when i used NotMyFault.exe a software that chrash your computer and it has created a minidump file. I checked updates, driver updates; I used the sfc /scannow, dism.exe commands; I checked for memory errors; I used tried the lenovo UEFI diagnostics; All that was fine and now I don't know what to do. Help me please.

:)

Tekmed, May 18, 2021

2. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR using FireWire connection on brand-new PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting BSOD error after connecting the new card for FireWire connection. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the motherboard?

In this scenario, please perform the steps as mentioned in this article:
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Meanwhile, I would also suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 18, 2021
  3. How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 18, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

how to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) ???

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort on this. However, In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we will need the following details:

• When do you the error message?
    • Which build version and edition of Windows are you using? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

As per the dump file shared by you, the error seems to be with the Cache of the Intel processor. I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    and see if that helps.

You may also refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 18, 2021
Thema:

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with out creating minidump file - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR creating minidump

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, no minidump and MEMORY.DMP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, no minidump and MEMORY.DMP: I have random BSOD, no dump files appear, all i have are codes from BSOD screen. Can anyone describe what they mean?0x0000000000000100xFFFFE28502F2E0280xFFFFE284EDC559CC0xFFFFE284EDD5F1A0It started ~3-4 weeks ago. Don't know if it stared after last "big" update. Cant rollback...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, no minidump and MEMORY.DMP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, no minidump and MEMORY.DMP: I have random BSOD, no dump files appear, all i have are codes from BSOD screen. Can anyone describe what they mean?0x0000000000000100xFFFFE28502F2E0280xFFFFE284EDC559CC0xFFFFE284EDD5F1A0It started ~3-4 weeks ago. Don't know if it stared after last "big" update. Cant rollback...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, no minidump and MEMORY.DMP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Got the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and no minidump to help =

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and no minidump to help =: Hi guys,Ive been having this problem for some weeks. First it was happening once or twice in a day but then started to happen often.Ive tried to reinstall windows but it didnt fix it. Ive also tried to search for a minidump file to help me understand whats going on but...
  6. Got the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and no minidump to help =

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and no minidump to help =: Hi guys,Ive been having this problem for some weeks. First it was happening once or twice in a day but then started to happen often.Ive tried to reinstall windows but it didnt fix it. Ive also tried to search for a minidump file to help me understand whats going on but...
  7. Got the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and no minidump to help =

8. BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump)

BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump): Hello, I am getting a lot of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR's lately. I attached the latest MiniDump file. I think its becouse of GenuineIntel (was in the MiniDump), but i ran a full CPU check with the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool. Ran a Memory check and hardware check but...
  9. BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump)

BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump): Hello, I am getting a lot of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR's lately. I attached the latest MiniDump file. I think its becouse of GenuineIntel (was in the MiniDump), but i ran a full CPU check with the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool. Ran a Memory check and hardware check but...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR But No minidump is created.

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR But No minidump is created.: Greetings, I'm having frequent BSOD's with error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in my HP pavilion 15 laptop. It seems to happen completely randomly. I tried to troubleshoot but appearently a minidump log is required for that. The problem is that error collecting is always...