Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Certain games I play seems to constantly trigger this BSOD. While unable to generate any dump files. When the BSOD appears everything freeze and it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Richard Tao, Jun 19, 2024.

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Certain games I play seems to constantly trigger this BSOD. While unable to generate any dump files. When the BSOD appears everything freeze and it's stuck at 0%. I checked the NVMe SSD health the one that has my Operation System on it using the Kingston SSD Manager. It is stated as healthy. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic. No errors.I ran a OCCT Personalv.12.1.18 :Stability test for CPU. Ran for 30 minute. 100% load. no error detected and temp stayed around 65c.3D Standard. No issue. Ran for 30minute. GPU 100% load. No error. 3D Adaptive Variable with the following setting was fine for

:)

Richard Tao, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

2. "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" PC restarting and bluescreening after RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" PC restarting and bluescreening after RAM upgrade: Problem: Having sudden PC restarts after upgrading from 1x8gb to 4x8gb DRAM., Bluescreening in games TF2 particularly with the message WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, completely sudden restart when outside of games where monitors lose input. PC appears to function fine until a...
  3. "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" PC restarting and bluescreening after RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" PC restarting and bluescreening after RAM upgrade: Problem: Having sudden PC restarts after upgrading from 1x8gb to 4x8gb DRAM., Bluescreening in games TF2 particularly with the message WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, completely sudden restart when outside of games where monitors lose input. PC appears to function fine until a...
  4. "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" PC restarting and bluescreening after RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD with NO dump file whatsoever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD with NO dump file whatsoever: Hey everyone. I've been getting a few of these WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR crashes over several weeks. I got two of them back to back just now. The system freezes and becomes more unresponsive gradually in a period of a few seconds and after being completely frozen for a few...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD with NO dump file whatsoever

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD with NO dump file whatsoever: Hey everyone. I've been getting a few of these WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR crashes over several weeks. I got two of them back to back just now. The system freezes and becomes more unresponsive gradually in a period of a few seconds and after being completely frozen for a few...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD with NO dump file whatsoever

8. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR GenuineIntel.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR GenuineIntel.sys: My computer is going to BSOD randomly. When this problem started occurring, I also stopped being able to hear any sound on the computer and it's saying, "an error saying no output audio device" and when I shut it down, it never turns off fully. It sounds like the fan might...
  9. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR GenuineIntel.sys

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR GenuineIntel.sys: My computer is going to BSOD randomly. When this problem started occurring, I also stopped being able to hear any sound on the computer and it's saying, "an error saying no output audio device" and when I shut it down, it never turns off fully. It sounds like the fan might...
  10. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR GenuineIntel.sys