Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Certain games I play seems to constantly trigger this BSOD. While unable to generate any dump files. When the BSOD appears everything freeze and it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Richard Tao, Jun 19, 2024.

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Certain games I play seems to constantly trigger this BSOD. While unable to generate any dump files. When the BSOD appears everything freeze and it's stuck at 0%. I checked the NVMe SSD health the one that has my Operation System on it using the Kingston SSD Manager. It is stated as healthy. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic. No errors.I ran a OCCT Personalv.12.1.18 :Stability test for CPU. Ran for 30 minute. 100% load. no error detected and temp stayed around 65c.3D Standard. No issue. Ran for 30minute. GPU 100% load. No error. 3D Adaptive Variable with the following setting was fine for

:)

Richard Tao, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

2. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR GenuineIntel.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR GenuineIntel.sys: Hello,I am on my computer running the hardware :i9-10900kf4x8 Gigs of DDR4 3600MhzRTX 3070 Asus dualMotherboard: CM MSI *MPG Z490 Gaming Plus * LGA1200/ATX *2005I am running on a insider build of windows 11:24h2build 26120.961Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26100.8.0And...
  3. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR GenuineIntel.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR GenuineIntel.sys: Hello,I am on my computer running the hardware :i9-10900kf4x8 Gigs of DDR4 3600MhzRTX 3070 Asus dualMotherboard: CM MSI *MPG Z490 Gaming Plus * LGA1200/ATX *2005I am running on a insider build of windows 11:24h2build 26120.961Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26100.8.0And...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD: Hello,I’ve been having trouble with this bsod for years now, it only occurs when i use a browser. It crashes randomly and sometimes it can be stable for days and months then go back to crashing.The crash dump files always indicate genuineintel.sys, edge.exe it will indicate...
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD: Hello,I’ve been having trouble with this bsod for years now, it only occurs when i use a browser. It crashes randomly and sometimes it can be stable for days and months then go back to crashing.The crash dump files always indicate genuineintel.sys, edge.exe it will indicate...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when laptop wakes from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when laptop wakes from sleep: Hello,I have a ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425JA running Windows 10 that is crashing a lot giving the BSOD error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It seems to happen most often after waking from sleep. I am attaching the minidump files and a MEMORY.DMP file here.Please help me with the...
  8. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when laptop wakes from sleep

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when laptop wakes from sleep: Hello,I have a ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425JA running Windows 10 that is crashing a lot giving the BSOD error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It seems to happen most often after waking from sleep. I am attaching the minidump files and a MEMORY.DMP file here.Please help me with the...
  9. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when laptop wakes from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. A blue screen of death of whea_uncorrectable_error and unexpected_store_exception happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A blue screen of death of whea_uncorrectable_error and unexpected_store_exception happens...: Hello,I have a problem with my GIGABYTE G7 KF laptop. The issue is that the BSOD happens while im playing videogames, out of nowhere just randomly. Issue never happens with applications other than videogames, like video editors or game engine editors or such. in Event Viewer,...