Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, i sent my computer to guarentee and its motherboard has been changed. Since it came back from technical service, i am having blue screen of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dissectionBSOD, Aug 16, 2019.

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hey, i sent my computer to guarentee and its motherboard has been changed. Since it came back from technical service, i am having blue screen of whea_uncorrectable_error. I did some search on google and some people said that it can be HDD issue. So, i disabled the HDD and now, i am having blue screen lesser than i was having when i was using the hdd. I tried using sfc /scannow and it found corrupted files but it couldn't fix them. So, what should i do to fix it ?

I am using original Windows 10 PRO on Intel Core i7 7700HQ, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, 1TB HDD and GTX1060.

:)

dissectionBSOD, Aug 16, 2019

2. How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

how to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) ???

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort on this. However, In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we will need the following details:

• When do you the error message?
    • Which build version and edition of Windows are you using? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

As per the dump file shared by you, the error seems to be with the Cache of the Intel processor. I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    and see if that helps.

You may also refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

2. Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...: Had a previous run-in with this error, thought it had been resolved after installing some drivers:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-just-had-a-wheauncorrectableerror-crash-kindly/82107b3f-b8be-4576-b083-1af274569126But suddenly out of nowhere my PC...
  3. Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...: Had a previous run-in with this error, thought it had been resolved after installing some drivers:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-just-had-a-wheauncorrectableerror-crash-kindly/82107b3f-b8be-4576-b083-1af274569126But suddenly out of nowhere my PC...
  4. Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: I ran IPDT but it passed on everything. Computer typically bluescreens multiple times an hour. Dump link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-u--hBZqX7NwsypOTldDBbAT6O3B4RlS/view?usp=sharingWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1...
  6. Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: I ran IPDT but it passed on everything. Computer typically bluescreens multiple times an hour. Dump link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-u--hBZqX7NwsypOTldDBbAT6O3B4RlS/view?usp=sharingWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Ryzen 9 5900x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Ryzen 9 5900x: Hello all! Before I decide to ship out my cpu for RMA, I was wondering if anyone could come to a fix for this issue I’ve been having since I received the cpu. So when core performance boost is on as well as precision boost overdrive my computer will boot up fine, until i...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Ryzen 9 5900x

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Ryzen 9 5900x: Hello all! Before I decide to ship out my cpu for RMA, I was wondering if anyone could come to a fix for this issue I’ve been having since I received the cpu. So when core performance boost is on as well as precision boost overdrive my computer will boot up fine, until i...
  9. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82
  10. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82