Windows 10: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey! My computer is showing me a BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - 124 and I don't know what to do. I followed MS steps about BSODs, EaseUS steps about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gpgp2006, Aug 22, 2020.

1. gpgp2006 Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hey! My computer is showing me a BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - 124 and I don't know what to do. I followed MS steps about BSODs, EaseUS steps about this error, I ran sfc /scannow, I took my PC in technical assistance and nothing helped. If you want, I can send what the .dmp file says. I'm brazilian, so sorry if I have a bad english.

My specs:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660

Motherboard: Asrock A320-M

RAM: 8GB I don't know more about it's a pre-built PC

Storage: A 1TB Seagate HDD Again, I don't know more about it

PSU: A 500W PSU

:)

gpgp2006, Aug 22, 2020

2. How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

how to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) ???

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort on this. However, In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we will need the following details:

• When do you the error message?
    • Which build version and edition of Windows are you using? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

As per the dump file shared by you, the error seems to be with the Cache of the Intel processor. I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    and see if that helps.

You may also refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

1. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

2. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  3. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  4. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  5. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...: Hello, appreciate any help up front.I've been getting an increasing number of BSOD as well as overall graphical freeze ups that can only be fixed by force powering off my computer. Hoping to get some help as I haven't been able to find a fix. I've been cleaning everything...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...: Hello, appreciate any help up front.I've been getting an increasing number of BSOD as well as overall graphical freeze ups that can only be fixed by force powering off my computer. Hoping to get some help as I haven't been able to find a fix. I've been cleaning everything...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: HelloLately I've been getting blue screen error a lot with the stopcode "whea_uncorrectable_error and resets. I formatted my laptop thinking that might fix it but no luck so I'm hoping someone here can help me....
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: HelloLately I've been getting blue screen error a lot with the stopcode "whea_uncorrectable_error and resets. I formatted my laptop thinking that might fix it but no luck so I'm hoping someone here can help me....
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR