Windows 10: Wheel & Pedal Set

Discus and support Wheel & Pedal Set in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was wondering if anyone would have an extra steering wheel/pedal/gear shift set that they have laying around and aren't using and would be willing to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vgkfan83, Nov 5, 2018.

1. vgkfan83 Win User

Wheel & Pedal Set

I was wondering if anyone would have an extra steering wheel/pedal/gear shift set that they have laying around and aren't using and would be willing to donate?

:)

vgkfan83, Nov 5, 2018
  2. swistak92 Win User

Steering wheel and pedals

HI.
    Well basically I'm looking for a decent wheel and pedals and possibly a shifter for gears... anyways the problem is I can only seem to find something either cheap and crap or good and expensive as if there is no middle range for those things... so please if anybody could suggest me some nice sets please lemme know

thanks heaps

p.s my budget is no more than $300 AUS

swistak92, Nov 6, 2018
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    PS3 motorcross + wheel and pedals

The question is...does motorcross support a wheel/pedals?

4. infrared Win User

Wheel & Pedal Set

Best wheel for someone that can't use pedals.

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a decent force feedback wheel to use with project cars 1/2 & maybe assetto corsa if I end up getting it. Problem I have is I can't use pedals, does anyone know of any wheels with throttle/brake as triggers on a wheel or something? Trying to play Project cars with an xbox controller is pretty difficult, makes you think a lot about counter-steering because of lack of force feedback lol.

If there's nothing out there, the only solution I can think of is making a frame to hold wheel and pedals, and somehow fit hand controls as if it was a real car.

Thanks *Smile Wheel & Pedal Set :)

infrared, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Wheel & Pedal Set

1. Wheel & Pedal Set - Similar Threads - Wheel Pedal Set

2. logictec foot pedals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    logictec foot pedals: is there a new driver for windows 11 Logitec Foot Pedals for P3D ? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logictec-foot-pedals/df1f0bcb-ed94-4ff9-a9e5-a0ca2179cee2
  3. 18 Wheels of Steel: Pedal To The Metal - unplayable on W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    18 Wheels of Steel: Pedal To The Metal - unplayable on W11: Hello,I wanted to play 18 Wheels of Steel: Pedal To The Metal. However, the game can't even be played in fullscreen. I have to either run it in a window or with Windows XP Service Pack 3 compatibility. However, the biggest problem is her "speed". I couldn't even start a new...
  4. 18 Wheels of Steel: Pedal To The Metal - unplayable on W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    18 Wheels of Steel: Pedal To The Metal - unplayable on W11: Hello,I wanted to play 18 Wheels of Steel: Pedal To The Metal. However, the game can't even be played in fullscreen. I have to either run it in a window or with Windows XP Service Pack 3 compatibility. However, the biggest problem is her "speed". I couldn't even start a new...
  5. Mouse Wheel Scroll Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Wheel Scroll Settings: My master volume is being controlled by the mouse wheel scroll. This prevents me from scrolling any windows or menu lists or changing the zoom ratio in every browser I have tried. How do I change this?...
  6. I can't calibrate my logitech g29 wheel and pedals

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't calibrate my logitech g29 wheel and pedals: I know that there's a way to calibrate your game controllers if you search for "Set Up USB Game Controllers" and hit properties, but for whatever reason the calibrate button is grayed out. I can't click on it and I need that to make my brake pedal feel less stiff. And what's...
  7. change scroll wheel settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    change scroll wheel settings?: is there any way to change the direction of the mouse scroll wheel, as I recently changed from mac to windows and I prefer the mac scroll direction https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-scroll-wheel-settings/8a2cf639-e568-4482-a2fa-9bb83c58abb7
  8. Logitech G27 wheel and pedals

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech G27 wheel and pedals: Hi, as a simulation driver I have a Logitech G27 steering wheel and pedals, which are quite old but still working fine. That was until I believe a recent upgrade from Microsoft. In fact, they were being used the day before on various sims, but the next day nothing. I'm...
  9. Version 1 Microsoft Force Feedback Wheel Pedal Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Version 1 Microsoft Force Feedback Wheel Pedal Question: Regarding the above item: I still have the complete set, but I am wondering if the pedal can be operated standalone from the wheel, for example, to use as rudders for flight sim games? What hardware/apps would I need to get this done? Thanks....
  10. Thrustmaster 458 Italia Steering Wheel and Pedals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thrustmaster 458 Italia Steering Wheel and Pedals: I am planning on buying the thrustmaster 458 italia steering whelk and pedals would they work with my surface pro 3 or 4 on the crew 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thrustmaster-458-italia-steering-wheel-and-pedals/388a24f0-2aa9-49c7-8d72-dd068be1fcdc