Windows 10: Whem I connect my iPad to my Win10 PC by a USB connector to copy some photos over it cnnot...

Discus and support Whem I connect my iPad to my Win10 PC by a USB connector to copy some photos over it cnnot... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whem-i-connect-my-ipad-to-my-win10-pc-by-a-usb/bd911557-91e2-497d-9b8d-ec2784060a5e" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mac Duff, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Mac Duff Win User

Whem I connect my iPad to my Win10 PC by a USB connector to copy some photos over it cnnot...

Can anyone help

:)

Mac Duff, Jun 11, 2019
  2. mlg63 Win User

transfer pictures from Windows 10 pc to iPad

What does Office 365 have to do with photos? Photos should be stored in the Photos folder and/or the Photos app. You can connect your ipad to the computer to share photos. The ipad charger is also a usb connector. Unplug the usb cable from the end with
    the plug and connect to the pc.

mlg63, Jun 11, 2019
  3. windows 10 recognize ipad usb connection

Hi, Larry,

Are you wishing to connect the iPad to Windows pc?

Download the iTunes installation software to your computer from www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Run the installation software and follow the prompts to finish installing iTunes.

Plug the wide connector of your iPad's USB cable into the power port on the bottom of the iPad.

Connect the other end of the cable into one of your computer's USB ports. A USB port has a symbol resembling a three-pronged pitchfork with a square, circle and triangle at the tips of the spears. Once connected, iTunes loads.

Smittychat., Jun 11, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Whem I connect my iPad to my Win10 PC by a USB connector to copy some photos over it cnnot...

download photos from ipad

There are problems download photos from Apple devices using the default Photos App in Windows 10, Sometimes they are copied over to your PC, sometimes not.

I prefer to manually copy the photos:

Connect your iPad to your PC

On the iPad if you are asked to allow/trust this device, choose Allow/Yes

Then in Windows File Explorer navigate to your iPad Photos folder

Drag your selected photos onto your Pictures library in the PC

DaveM121, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Whem I connect my iPad to my Win10 PC by a USB connector to copy some photos over it cnnot... - Similar Threads - Whem connect iPad

2. How do I copy photos from PC to Ipad using USB cable and file explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I copy photos from PC to Ipad using USB cable and file explorer?: How can I copy photos from my PC to an Ipad using file explorer and a USB cable? I am unable to do so. When I drag a pic to DCIM on the Ipad, I get "Copy to root of storage" or a red circle with a line through it. I am able to import photos from Ipad to PC. I can use iCloud...
  3. How do I copy photos from PC to Ipad using USB cable and file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I copy photos from PC to Ipad using USB cable and file explorer?: How can I copy photos from my PC to an Ipad using file explorer and a USB cable? I am unable to do so. When I drag a pic to DCIM on the Ipad, I get "Copy to root of storage" or a red circle with a line through it. I am able to import photos from Ipad to PC. I can use iCloud...
  4. How do I copy photos from PC to Ipad using USB cable and file explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Connecting USB mixer to Win10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting USB mixer to Win10 PC: Hi.I recently purchased a Rodecater Pro USB mixer.I have connected it to two of my Win 10 laptops without any issue.However when I connect to my PC it doesnt recognise the device. If I go to device manager the the screen constantly refreshes but doesnt show the mixer.I have...
  6. Can not load photos from iPad to pc via usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can not load photos from iPad to pc via usb: I've tried everything u find online driver, firewall, the iPads dick folder seems to be empty and I can't just load them through the photos app on windows anyone got any tips? I really want to empty the iPad ( both devices up to date submitted by /u/teemhm [link]...
  7. Unable to connect ipad to pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to connect ipad to pc: I am unable to connect my iPad 6th gen to my PC. In Device manager, it is listed as a MTP USB Device however it has a warning symbol next to it. When I try to change the driver to the apple mobile device driver for windows I get a code 31. This also happens with any other...
  8. Inporting photos form my ipad or iphone to my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inporting photos form my ipad or iphone to my pc: My pc doesn't pic up photos on my ipad and iPhone. I cant move photos of either device for safe-keeping and to free up space. Please help because the previous article on this was of no help. I did everything as instructed, and still it says it cant locate any pictures on my...
  9. Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10

Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10: I cannot connect an Apple iPad to my computer and transfer information to use in video-conferencing. Has anyone else had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-ipad-to-laptop-with-win10/103591e2-7376-4fd9-95cb-1025f76975d5
  10. photos from ipad to pc

photos from ipad to pc: trying to move some photos from my ipad to pc, altho my ipad recognized on devices etc, when in itumes says cannot find any photos, I just updated my itunes on the pc & tried another usb cord with hopes it would work but no luck. I do not use icloud for photos, I just want...