Windows 10: When a video is playing my second monitor which has the video when its not focused will...

Discus and support When a video is playing my second monitor which has the video when its not focused will... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For an example i am watching youtube my display looks normal. But when i click off the tab to play a game the video will become yellow / green /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Duxb, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Duxb Win User

When a video is playing my second monitor which has the video when its not focused will...

For an example i am watching youtube my display looks normal. But when i click off the tab to play a game the video will become yellow / green / discoloured and distorted. I have had this problem for a long time and the only difference between the two monitors is one is plugged in through the display port and the other HDMI the one im having issues with I am on windows 11 but had the same issue on windows 10. -- edit, this only happens when the video is maximised. If you can help in any way that would be much appreciated, Adam Duxb

:)

Duxb, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Lukas Win User

second monitor and videos

While playing game, your video on second monitor laggs?
    Do your monitors run at different resolutions?
    Have you tried use other browser to watch videos or other software?
    Also if you have Geforce Experience installed, try removing it.

Lukas, Feb 1, 2023
  3. second monitor and videos

So before windows ten I could play wow, swtor, secret world etc.. on my main monitor and watch netflix on my second monitor with no issues. Well after windows 10 the video in my second monitor lags out when i'm in the game am I playing. Now if i click on the video in the second monitor it plays just fine. Its just when i'm actualy on the game. Is this an issue that is happening for more people. Is there something I can check to see what is going on? Very frustrating and want to fix fast.

ScreenMonkey2, Feb 1, 2023
  4. When a video is playing my second monitor which has the video when its not focused will...

second monitor and videos

Well my game plays just fine its the video on the second monitor that i'm trying to play fine while I play the game.

ScreenMonkey2, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

When a video is playing my second monitor which has the video when its not focused will...

1. When a video is playing my second monitor which has the video when its not focused will... - Similar Threads - video playing second

2. Lag on second monitor usually in videos when playing games on fullscreen on first monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag on second monitor usually in videos when playing games on fullscreen on first monitor: Hi,I just upgraded from a much worse computer using windows 10 to a better one using windows 11. My problem is however after upgrading that I start lagging alot on my second monitor when playing games on my main monitor in fullscreen mode. It is quite bad and mainly happens...
  3. Lag on second monitor usually in videos when playing games on fullscreen on first monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag on second monitor usually in videos when playing games on fullscreen on first monitor: Hi,I just upgraded from a much worse computer using windows 10 to a better one using windows 11. My problem is however after upgrading that I start lagging alot on my second monitor when playing games on my main monitor in fullscreen mode. It is quite bad and mainly happens...
  4. When a video is playing my second monitor which has the video when its not focused will...

When a video is playing my second monitor which has the video when its not focused will...: For an example i am watching youtube my display looks normal. But when i click off the tab to play a game the video will become yellow / green / discoloured and distorted. I have had this problem for a long time and the only difference between the two monitors is one is...
  5. The second extended monitor can't play videos

The second extended monitor can't play videos: The second extended monitor can't play videos. I use the HDMI - DVI to connect my laptop and the second screen. Everything is fine but the extended screen can't play the videos, no matter where it is, on youtube or on Facebook. It returns black and starts to be jerky. I tried...
  6. The second extended monitor can't play videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The second extended monitor can't play videos: The second extended monitor can't play videos. I use the HDMI - DVI to connect my laptop and the second screen. Everything is fine but the extended screen can't play the videos, no matter where it is, on youtube or on Facebook. It returns black and starts to be jerky. I tried...
  7. The second extended monitor can't play videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. No audio when playing video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio when playing video: I have no audio when playing video. This started with the most recent build to Windows 10, v.1809. All of the sound drivers have been updated (by Microsoft, when they took control of my computer). I can get the sound to work by running the audio playback troubleshooter...
  9. Imported video has a green hue when playing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Imported video has a green hue when playing?: Windows 10. I have an important project tomorrow, so I need help ASAP. I filmed and edited this video with my iPhone & then imported it to my pc. The thumbnail looks ok, but when you play it, the colors are way off & everything looks green. I tried importing both 4k and 1040...
  10. second monitor and videos

in Windows 10 Support
    second monitor and videos: So before windows ten I could play wow, swtor, secret world etc.. on my main monitor and watch netflix on my second monitor with no issues. Well after windows 10 the video in my second monitor lags out when i'm in the game am I playing. Now if i click on the video in the...