Windows 10: when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it...

Discus and support when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Suhas ReddyKarri, Mar 19, 2022.

1. when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it...

when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it is not

:)

Suhas ReddyKarri, Mar 19, 2022

2. Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this?

It duplicates. How do I delete the extra one? Only noticed since latest cumulative update. Whatever way round i do it it shows 2 of the other one. Went to hidden user acc pictures folder and just shows generic png pics so cannot see what represents which pic

I know it's just a small superficial thing but it bugs me

when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it... [​IMG]

when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it... [​IMG]

Scottyboy99, Mar 19, 2022
  3. please help , win 10 user acc admin problems

hi there , i did something dumb about a month ago and since then i could't access anything with admin requirements , i cant run cmd as admin , but when i ran it in safe mode and enabled the hidden admin acc , the admin acc doesn't have admin rights! ,
    when i entered net user command in cmd , the admin acc doesn't even come up in the list, please help me.

KnightcoreChill, Mar 19, 2022
  4. when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it...

User Acc. Picture on Lock Screen

Hi Sifu,

This error typically occurs if your copy of Windows is not activated or is non-genuine. If Windows is genuine and activated, I suggest that you follow the steps provided below to rectify the issue:

• Navigate to the following folder in the File Explorer window:
      C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\User Account Pictures
    • In the User Accounts Pictures folder, you’ll see the default user account pictures. You’ll just need to replace these pictures with your desired picture for user account. There are
      guest.bmp (448×448 px.), guest.png (448×448 px.),
      user.bmp (448×448 px.), user.png (448×448 px.),
      user-40.png (40×40 px.) and user-200.png (200×200 px.) pictures.
    • Replace the default ones with the image you want to use as user account picture using the same format and size.
    • Restart your PC and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Mar 19, 2022
Thema:

when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it...

1. when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it... - Similar Threads - adding email user

2. Changing user account pic but only applied to microsoft acc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing user account pic but only applied to microsoft acc: i tried to change my user account picture in setttings but it dosen't worki only see my new pic on my micorsoft account appears on the admin acc tooi did copy/paste the picture and did some renamingsand this happened when i tried appying on setttingsi dont know why it...
  3. Changing user account pic but only applied to microsoft acc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing user account pic but only applied to microsoft acc: i tried to change my user account picture in setttings but it dosen't worki only see my new pic on my micorsoft account appears on the admin acc tooi did copy/paste the picture and did some renamingsand this happenedi dont know why it happenedit just show additional problem...
  4. Changing user account pic but only applied to microsoft acc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing user account pic but only applied to microsoft acc: i tried to change my user account picture in setttings but it dosen't worki only see my new pic on my micorsoft account appears on the admin acc tooi did copy/paste the picture and did some renamingsand this happenedi dont know why it happenedit just show additional problem...
  5. Adding New User but says is linked already

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding New User but says is linked already: Hello!Recently I wanted to add my microsoft account as a whole separate user on this PC as it is now used by everyone in the house. However, even after signing out of every app I can think of and making my current user just a local account, I keep getting an error. “e-mail...
  6. Adding New User but says is linked already

Adding New User but says is linked already: Hello!Recently I wanted to add my microsoft account as a whole separate user on this PC as it is now used by everyone in the house. However, even after signing out of every app I can think of and making my current user just a local account, I keep getting an error. “e-mail...
  7. when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it...: when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it is not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-adding-email-to-a-user-acc-it-says-user/2265482c-6ef7-4539-b1e0-61ecde4da730
  8. when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it...

when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it...: when adding email to a user acc it says user account already in a user acc even though it is not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-adding-email-to-a-user-acc-it-says-user/2265482c-6ef7-4539-b1e0-61ecde4da730
  9. Admin vs User acc for driver updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Admin vs User acc for driver updates?: Should I sign in as admin to update drivers, like GPU drivers for example? Or dies it not matter if they are done from the user account? submitted by /u/AI-ape [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhp0xd/admin_vs_user_acc_for_driver_updates/
  10. Adding MS Account to domain user says account '... is here already'

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding MS Account to domain user says account '... is here already': Have just upgraded my Surface Pro 2 with Win 10 Pro from Win 8.1. Tablet is a domain machine and the upgrade all went fine. The tablet was originally bought using my MS account and in the registry it has entries saying my MS account name (ie: my email address) is the...