Windows 10: When adjusting the volume, the volume bar shows up along with a block of information of...

Discus and support When adjusting the volume, the volume bar shows up along with a block of information of... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My main problem is that when I adjust my sound, I only want the volume bar to show up without the block of information next to it. Is there any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SurajPun, Jun 7, 2019.

1. SurajPun Win User

When adjusting the volume, the volume bar shows up along with a block of information of...

My main problem is that when I adjust my sound, I only want the volume bar to show up without the block of information next to it. Is there any way to do this? I've looked through the windows settings but still haven't found the option to get rid of it (if there is one).

I'm not sure if this is a feature added in the new May update but I preferred it when it was only showing the volume bar since I prefer a more minimalistic feel.

I have attached a screenshot of what I'm talking about.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

When adjusting the volume, the volume bar shows up along with a block of information of... cc087e2c-36f6-4105-a704-51f6066454f4?upload=true.jpg

:)

SurajPun, Jun 7, 2019

2. volume bar

when i click on my volume icon (on my taskbar), the volume bar doesn't show up where I can slide the volume up or down. Now I have to left click it to open it and select Open Volume Mixer to adjust volume.

copper1975, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Using keyboard keys to adjust volume.

Hi,

Currently the only way that I can adjust the volume of my headphones is by using the buttons on the headphones or by adjusting the volume in the software that is playing the audio. When I use the volume keys on my keyboard or adjust the volume in the control
    panel, it shows me that the volume is increasing but the volume of the headphones does not increase at all. Does anyone know how to use the volume keys to adjust headphone volume?

I'm also not sure which topic this falls under in the given list so I am sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Thanks.

Henry_Denny, Jun 7, 2019
  4. When adjusting the volume, the volume bar shows up along with a block of information of...

Adjusting volume for notifications

When I have a bluetooth speaker streaming music from my phone, I have to disconnect the bluetooth speaker to adjust the volume for my notifications. Is there anyway to show both, notifications and media volume bars, all the time?

MarchBeHere, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

When adjusting the volume, the volume bar shows up along with a block of information of...

1. When adjusting the volume, the volume bar shows up along with a block of information of... - Similar Threads - adjusting volume volume

2. The volume bar is not showing the volume of the device I want

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The volume bar is not showing the volume of the device I want: I'm using Voicemeter with my headphone and since we have the new volume bar, it shows the volume of the Voicemeter when I'm changing the volume on my headphone. Now I can't tell the volume of my headphone, only if I change it to my default device which I don't want to do.Is...
  3. The volume bar is not showing the volume of the device I want

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The volume bar is not showing the volume of the device I want: I'm using Voicemeter with my headphone and since we have the new volume bar, it shows the volume of the Voicemeter when I'm changing the volume on my headphone. Now I can't tell the volume of my headphone, only if I change it to my default device which I don't want to do.Is...
  4. Song information not showing when controlling volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Song information not showing when controlling volume: Recently I've upgraded to Windows 11. What I used to love of Windows 10, is if you change your volume. You could see what song was playing, on for instance Spotify or Windows Media Player.I mean this overlay:With Windows 11, this has been brought under the Action center, and...
  5. Song information not showing when controlling volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Song information not showing when controlling volume: Recently I've upgraded to Windows 11. What I used to love of Windows 10, is if you change your volume. You could see what song was playing, on for instance Spotify or Windows Media Player.I mean this overlay:With Windows 11, this has been brought under the Action center, and...
  6. Missing Icons when Adjusting Volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Icons when Adjusting Volume: Hello Microsoft Community. Maybe there is a solution that I have not found but when I adjust my volume there is no buttons, but a square there instead. SCREENSHOT BELOW...
  7. Volume bar not showing

Volume bar not showing: Hi My volume bar is not showing; the one that shows at the top, left-hand corner of the screen. Please help. Thank you. Ananya.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-bar-not-showing/578fe601-cf8a-4976-abaf-3f762222d868
  8. show volume bar topmost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    show volume bar topmost: I want to display the volume control topMost so I can see the volume bar moving up and down . Is there a way or any app/download can do that? 139717
  9. show volume bar topmost

in Windows 10 Support
    show volume bar topmost: I want to display the volume control topMost so I can see the volume bar moving up and down . Is there a way or any app/download can do that? 139717
  10. Volume adjustment

Volume adjustment: Volume adjustment low during video playback https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/volume-adjustment/01b4e1d8-bf79-40f2-8fc5-863b8063706c