Windows 10: When an App became free. It cannot add more licenses even though the app is free.

Discus and support When an App became free. It cannot add more licenses even though the app is free. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ordered HEVC Video Extensions licenses when it was a paid app 4 licenses. Now it is free, I cannot change this license to unlimited even though it is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by anequalintheworld, Jul 1, 2021.

1. When an App became free. It cannot add more licenses even though the app is free.

Ordered HEVC Video Extensions licenses when it was a paid app 4 licenses. Now it is free, I cannot change this license to unlimited even though it is unlimited on the store. In our portal is says Unlimited 4 out of 4 Licenses used..

:)

anequalintheworld, Jul 1, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. When an App became free. It cannot add more licenses even though the app is free. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 1, 2021
  3. TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, Jul 1, 2021
  4. When an App became free. It cannot add more licenses even though the app is free.

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

When an App became free. It cannot add more licenses even though the app is free.

1. When an App became free. It cannot add more licenses even though the app is free. - Similar Threads - App became free

2. OneDrive app cannot sync new files even though there are plenty of free space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive app cannot sync new files even though there are plenty of free space: Hi there,I am trying to sync a file about 10MB to my OneDrive but it's not working.The OneDrive app shows "Couldn't upload file" with "You don't have enough space for this file." even though it says "15.3GB used of 125 GB".If i click Sync issues above, the following message...
  3. OneDrive app cannot sync new files even though there are plenty of free space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive app cannot sync new files even though there are plenty of free space: Hi there,I am trying to sync a file about 10MB to my OneDrive but it's not working.The OneDrive app shows "Couldn't upload file" with "You don't have enough space for this file." even though it says "15.3GB used of 125 GB".If i click Sync issues above, the following message...
  4. Free License for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Store Apps

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free License for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Store Apps: please activate all microsoft offices & stores at free. [Original Title: microsoft windows 10 activation] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-license-for-microsoft-office-and-microsoft/6ed87373-5ab4-4956-81df-59bfd5d3666d
  5. Call free app

Call free app: I downloaded and uninstalled call free app from google store. It gave me a verification code but something went wrong.... what was i supposed to do with that verification code???? Ive tried redoing the same steps but it will no longer resend me a new verification code! Help!!
  6. Downloading free app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading free app: My Snip and Sketch app stopped working on my Windows 10 ver1903. I followed instructions that said to uninstall and reinstall. When I went to the Windows app store and added the app to my cart it won't install on my device. Even though I signed into my Microsoft account and I...
  7. free games and apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free games and apps: I am new to playing games and only choose the "Free" ones to play but when I am playing the "Free" games they have popups that ask me to "Buy" items to continue playing the "Free" games. Is there a way to get rid of this option? I am recovering from cancer surgery and just...
  8. Voice Recorder message no more free space even when there is 255GB free space on C drive.

Voice Recorder message no more free space even when there is 255GB free space on C drive.: There is 255 gigs free on the C drive and voice recorder is saying no more free space after 20 minutes of recording. Why will it not record more than that? why is it being limited/ *Original Title* Voice Recorder*...
  9. Free Architecture Apps?

Free Architecture Apps?: I've been looking around for quite some time, but I can't find any apps on Microsoft Store that offer tools to design multiple-storey houses with. I'm hoping for something similar to Planner 5D, or I suppose the Sims? If anyone has any ideas, I'd be grateful to hear them....
  10. OneNote is now (even more) free!

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote is now (even more) free!: [img] Last year we made OneNote 2013 (our full-featured Windows desktop software) free for personal use and the response was overwhelmingly positive. We’ve heard from many of you that enjoy the ability to take and share notes, ink and highlight directly on the page and...