Windows 10: When an application will not open and get you can not open this type of app

Discus and support When an application will not open and get you can not open this type of app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When you get an error that the application can not be opened with a drop down of other ways to get it to open and Edge or Chrome is not there but adobe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NoraN25, Jul 26, 2022.

1. NoraN25 Win User

When an application will not open and get you can not open this type of app

When you get an error that the application can not be opened with a drop down of other ways to get it to open and Edge or Chrome is not there but adobe or other apps how do you fix that ?

:)

NoraN25, Jul 26, 2022
  2. ex_reven Win User

How: Open Two Application

Whats the point.
    Every application I know of offers multiple tasks being performed at the same time anyway. I see no advantage of having a clone of an app *Wtf :wtf:

ex_reven, Jul 26, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. When an application will not open and get you can not open this type of app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 26, 2022
  4. When an application will not open and get you can not open this type of app

Is there a way to open two application of the same application? example... I want to open two Utorrent... another example.... I want to open two CCleaner.

Is there a way to open two application of the same application? If so.... how?

HiddenStupid, Jul 26, 2022
Thema:

When an application will not open and get you can not open this type of app

1. When an application will not open and get you can not open this type of app - Similar Threads - application open open

2. how to stop delayed typing when a app is open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop delayed typing when a app is open: whenever i open roblox or geometry dash, my typing always gets delayed and its really annoying. how do i make this stop? also im using the laptop's keyboard....
  3. how to stop delayed typing when a app is open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to stop delayed typing when a app is open: whenever i open roblox or geometry dash, my typing always gets delayed and its really annoying. how do i make this stop? also im using the laptop's keyboard....
  4. When an application will not open and get you can not open this type of app

When an application will not open and get you can not open this type of app: When you get an error that the application can not be opened with a drop down of other ways to get it to open and Edge or Chrome is not there but adobe or other apps how do you fix that ?...
  5. When an application will not open and get you can not open this type of app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When an application will not open and get you can not open this type of app: When you get an error that the application can not be opened with a drop down of other ways to get it to open and Edge or Chrome is not there but adobe or other apps how do you fix that ?...
  6. How do you change a specific file types opening application

How do you change a specific file types opening application: Hello there. So recently i discovered that all of my .JSON files were connected to the minecraft launcher. I need help on how to reset an app type as example .JSON so that it has no file associated to it. My Computer is German btw If you want to view how it looks, here is a...
  7. You are attempting to open a file of type Application extension .dll

in Windows 10 Customization
    You are attempting to open a file of type Application extension .dll: Each time I log on to my PC a message pops up that says "You are attempting to open a file of type Application extension .dll". It then asks me to choose a program to launch the file, but then doesn't attempt to open anything, and only opens "Settings" saying one of my...
  8. can you open windows applications in xming

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you open windows applications in xming: is there a way to make xming open windows applications within itself? i can open normal cmd, but that is the only windows .exe file i can open inside xming. is there a way to open .exe files inside of the xming environment, and is there a way to open ELEVATED cmd in the xming...
  9. Can Not Open an Application

Can Not Open an Application: I upgraded from Win7 Pro to Win 10 Pro and all was working as expected. I did some upgrades of programs and drivers. Currently I cannot open an application by double clicking or by any other means. Downloaded Win 10 1607 and could not start the application with a double click...
  10. Disable 'You have new apps that can open this type of file'

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Disable 'You have new apps that can open this type of file': How to: Disable 'You have new apps that can open this type of file' [img] Information When users install a new Store or desktop app in Windows 10 and open a file type or protocol association that the app is able to open it with by default, then the user will get a "You...