Windows 10: when app/software open, it auto-closes pretty fast

Discus and support when app/software open, it auto-closes pretty fast in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when app/software open, it auto-closes pretty fast someone say its maybe anti virus or firewall but when something is blocked via firewall it shows a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by win10user999, Dec 22, 2019.

1. when app/software open, it auto-closes pretty fast

when app/software open, it auto-closes pretty fast

someone say its maybe anti virus or firewall

but when something is blocked via firewall it shows a popup
    so it couldnt be firewall, yes?

how troubleshoot?

also there's no anti vrius so cant be that

:)

win10user999, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

Windows Store auto close after opening

when app/software open, it auto-closes pretty fast [​IMG]

Cliff S, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Windows Store auto close after opening

@MuchEvol try going to Date and Time in control panel and check your time zone settings and resync with internet time.
    Your problem most likely has to do with being in Time sync'd with Microsofts servers. This can cause all universal apps that require the internet to crash:

Cliff S, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. when app/software open, it auto-closes pretty fast :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

1. when app/software open, it auto-closes pretty fast - Similar Threads - app software open

2. Apps open when closing another window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps open when closing another window: I have been dealing with a recent issue on multiple devices after upgrading to windows 11. I am very confused if this is the apps themselves or windows 11 just being buggy. But when I keep multiple windows open. Eventually after closing 1 of them, another app on my computer...
  3. Apps open when closing another window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps open when closing another window: I have been dealing with a recent issue on multiple devices after upgrading to windows 11. I am very confused if this is the apps themselves or windows 11 just being buggy. But when I keep multiple windows open. Eventually after closing 1 of them, another app on my computer...
  4. APPS CLOSING AUTO IN SLEEP MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APPS CLOSING AUTO IN SLEEP MODE: HI, SOME OF MY APPS, LIKE CHROME, MICROFSOFT EDGE, YOUR PHONE, ALSO SOMETIMES WHATSAPP DESKTOP, KEEP CLOSING AFTER I TURN ON MY HP LAPTOP ENVY AFTER IT GOES TO SLEEP MODE.... PLZ HELP! ALSO THE HIBERNATE OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY CONTROL PANEL? WHAT ELSE CAN I TRY?...
  5. APPS CLOSING AUTO IN SLEEP MODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    APPS CLOSING AUTO IN SLEEP MODE: HI, SOME OF MY APPS, LIKE CHROME, MICROFSOFT EDGE, YOUR PHONE, ALSO SOMETIMES WHATSAPP DESKTOP, KEEP CLOSING AFTER I TURN ON MY HP LAPTOP ENVY AFTER IT GOES TO SLEEP MODE.... PLZ HELP! ALSO THE HIBERNATE OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY CONTROL PANEL? WHAT ELSE CAN I TRY?...
  6. Software Opens then closes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software Opens then closes: I have a piece of software that runs on windows 10, it requires Microsoft NET Framework 4 and C++ installed. I have this software on several laptops running windows 10. However, I tried installing it on another DELL laptop running windows 10. I checked and windows...
  7. Apps crashing/auto closing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps crashing/auto closing: Hi, I'm using a Surface pro 2017 model. In my PC, apps auto close in certain circumstances. This only happens to UWP apps. Other apps (eg: File explorer) does not face this situation; -When the PC goes to sleep and I unlock the PC again, the apps are gone. -When using an...
  8. How to run task when app is open and close it when app is closed?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to run task when app is open and close it when app is closed?: Hi there, I'd like to know how I can run a specific file (a single executable that runs in the background by default/AHK script) the moment a specific program launches and close when that app is closed Windows 10 Pro x64 Kind regards 105255
  9. Pretty much all Windows Settings Open for a second and then close.

in Windows 10 Support
    Pretty much all Windows Settings Open for a second and then close.: I'm not sure how long this has been going on, but I only noticed it when I couldn't pin programs to my start menu anymore, and somehow a lot of the programs that I had pinned to it were lost. (Maybe I should mention that I did move pretty much all of my appdata folders to my...
  10. Making an open window auto-close when the folder to it is deleted?

in Windows 10 Support
    Making an open window auto-close when the folder to it is deleted?: Hi, one thing that's bugged me for a while about Windows 10 is that when I delete a folder and I have that folder open in another window, instead of that open window auto-closing (like it used to do on Windows 7) it instead takes that window up a directory. Am I not seeing...