Windows 10: When are Emoticon's coming for the Windows 10 Mail App?

Discus and support When are Emoticon's coming for the Windows 10 Mail App? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When are Emoticon's coming for Windows 10 Mail App?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LarryMcCarthy1, Jun 21, 2019.

1. When are Emoticon's coming for the Windows 10 Mail App?

When are Emoticon's coming for Windows 10 Mail App?

:)

LarryMcCarthy1, Jun 21, 2019

2. Emoticons in Windows 10 Mail App

Hi,

For now there aren o Emoticons in Windows Mail App in Windows 10 by default. For your feedback and suggestions you can
    visit our
    Microsoft Feedback App

Regards.

Robelene Win, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    How do I turn automatic emoticons OFF in Windows Mail?

Thank you for the information. To turn-off your emoticons on Windows Mail application, we suggest following the steps below:

• Launch your Mail application.
    • Press ALT + F+ O + M.
    • On the Compose tab, uncheck the Convert special keystrokes to emoticons.
    • Click Apply > OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

When are Emoticon's coming for the Windows 10 Mail App?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. When are Emoticon's coming for the Windows 10 Mail App? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

When are Emoticon's coming for the Windows 10 Mail App?

1. When are Emoticon's coming for the Windows 10 Mail App? - Similar Threads - are Emoticon's coming

2. Emoticons & Emojis Licenses

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Emoticons & Emojis Licenses: Good day everyone !I'm looking for some info about the use of emoticons / emojis from older version of Windows Messenger or Windows 8 / 10.Even if they are not open sourced, I can't find information about the scope of use.From what I understand :- The Microsoft Product Icons...
  3. Emoticons & Emojis Licenses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoticons & Emojis Licenses: Good day everyone !I'm looking for some info about the use of emoticons / emojis from older version of Windows Messenger or Windows 8 / 10.Even if they are not open sourced, I can't find information about the scope of use.From what I understand :- The Microsoft Product Icons...
  4. Emoticons & Emojis Licenses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Mail App PC not showing when Junk mail arrives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail App PC not showing when Junk mail arrives: When you have the Windows 10 Mail App open it has a list of Folders like Inbox , Drafts , Sent , etc. , but to get to the Junk folder you have to open "More" , that is a annoyance , but the issue is , you do not know when you have any emails in Junk UNTIL you open that folder...
  6. Microsoft Mail that comes with Windows 10

Microsoft Mail that comes with Windows 10: I would like to use this, but have a couple of questions. Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn't seem to know it exists because there is no acknowledgement it exists within the tech support area. Not as itself, within Windows or Office. All I want to do is change the sort order...
  7. Is it possible to change the Windows 10 BSOD emoticon?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it possible to change the Windows 10 BSOD emoticon?: I'm really just screwing around with my laptop and trying to make it look better, but how do I change the BSOD emoticon? There isn't really a proper tutorial on the internet that I can follow. Thanks...
  8. Emoticons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emoticons: I would like to know how to access the emoticon application when I am in gmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/emoticons/913b827b-6009-414d-92cf-b23e8fa3a96d
  9. Mail app that come with windows 10.

Mail app that come with windows 10.: For the past few months, I can't open my "mail" app. Each time I clicked mail app, it asked me to "add" new account. I can not click the "Go to inbox" because it was not highlighted. The only way I can read my mails is by using Edge or Chrome to login. Please help....
  10. Animated GIF Support Comes to Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Animated GIF Support Comes to Mail app in Windows 10: In the 71st episode of The Email Design Podcast, Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez announce the support of animated GIFs in Windows 10 Mail, the resolution of image gaps bug in Outlook.com and Office 365, faking video in email with CSS animated sprites, and more....