Windows 10: When are is option coming back to Choose when Feature updates are installed for Win10 Pro?

Discus and support When are is option coming back to Choose when Feature updates are installed for Win10 Pro? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I see it was removed on 1903, but on the inside builds is back again for Win10 Pro Used to have the option hold off Feature updates 0-365 days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lost-in-space, Jul 27, 2019.

1. When are is option coming back to Choose when Feature updates are installed for Win10 Pro?

I see it was removed on 1903, but on the inside builds is back again for Win10 Pro

Used to have the option hold off Feature updates 0-365 days

Thanks

Gary

:)

lost-in-space, Jul 27, 2019

2. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Jul 27, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 27, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

When are is option coming back to Choose when Feature updates are installed for Win10 Pro?

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

When are is option coming back to Choose when Feature updates are installed for Win10 Pro?

1. When are is option coming back to Choose when Feature updates are installed for Win10 Pro? - Similar Threads - are option coming

2. Win10 Optional update not downloading when I check it and press download and install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Optional update not downloading when I check it and press download and install: please help cant install this update[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-optional-update-not-downloading-when-i-check/581d6806-5ebc-4eed-8cc4-a1d7a84a8732
  3. Choose when updates are installed (feature and quality) options gone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Choose when updates are installed (feature and quality) options gone: Hi All First up some info: Win 10 Pro (Retail) 2004 OS Build: 19041.329 (If it matters) Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2202.130.0 So I was just looking at this thread (thinking about resurrecting it but decided to start a new one): The Strange Case of...
  4. Updated to v. 2004 and now "Choose when updates..." option is missing

Updated to v. 2004 and now "Choose when updates..." option is missing: I just updated from version 1909 to version 2004 last night. This morning I looked at Settings>Update & Security>Windows Update>Advanced options, and found that the "Choose when updates are installed" option is now missing. Was this change intentional, or is it a bug? I...
  5. choose when to download or install updates?

choose when to download or install updates?: Hi. How can I stop windows 10 updates happening automatically? I want to control when this happens. Thank you, in advance, of any assistance with this :...
  6. "Pause updates" versus "Choose when updates are installed"

"Pause updates" versus "Choose when updates are installed": Windows 10 Professional, Version 1903 OS Build 18362.535 "Pause updates" versus "Choose when updates are installed" indicate they both temporarily pause updates from being installed on this device. What is the difference since they sound alike? Thanks in advance....
  7. Choose when updates are installed (Semi annual channel / Targeted) option disappeared in 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Choose when updates are installed (Semi annual channel / Targeted) option disappeared in 1909: [ATTACH] After updating to 1909, I don't see this option anymore under advanced settings in Windows update. Is this normal or bug? https://preview.redd.it/am208683any31.png?width=1163&format=png&auto=webp&s=9b8b5bdcb4d91bc3241771e37731e9789d43d1b1 submitted by...
  8. No WIn10 Pro option.

No WIn10 Pro option.: I want to try and do a fresh install and when i just did the normal reset and wipe drive clean i get a message saying "the old files couldn't be deleted" and so im not getting a clean format so was hoping using the creation tool and bootable USB may give a different result....
  9. Choose when to install updates?

Choose when to install updates?: I have windows 10 Pro. When I go to check updates, if any are available it will automatically download and Install. Isn't there a way I can set things up so that I can choose when to download and install? 23409
  10. 0xd1 when installing feature update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xd1 when installing feature update: Hello, I've been getting a 0xd1 bsod when installing the latest w10 feature update (build 1709). It is reliably reproducible, and the system has successfully completed recovery after every crash. Noteworthy is a PCIe audio card that audibly clicks when turned on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. “Choose when Feature Updates are installed

2. choose when feature updates are installed