Windows 10: When are you dumb mutherfuckers going to get this **** OS right?

Discus and support When are you dumb mutherfuckers going to get this **** OS right? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The sound is going out after a very loud irritating sound that I think has damaged my hearing. The computer blue screens at least 4x a day. What the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by derrickholmes, Jan 20, 2019.

1. When are you dumb mutherfuckers going to get this **** OS right?

The sound is going out after a very loud irritating sound that I think has damaged my hearing. The computer blue screens at least 4x a day. What the **** is wrong with you losers? I am going to an audiologist with this ****.

:)

derrickholmes, Jan 20, 2019
  2. MirageH Win User

Upper right corner lag.

Fix

The problems can be fixed pretty easily.

For Windows 7 users. (for different OS's usable but these steps refer to Windows 7 OS)

• Go to your Control Panel.
      Go to Hardware and Sound
      Then go to you're Mouse settings. (It's in the blue text under Devices and Printers)
      At the Mouse settings menu you go to the Pointers Tab

When are you dumb mutherfuckers going to get this **** OS right? image_thumb1.png

On this tab you just have to disable: Enable pointer shadow

Press apply and you're done!
      Worked for me *Smile When are you dumb mutherfuckers going to get this **** OS right? :)

MirageH, Jan 20, 2019
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jan 20, 2019
  4. When are you dumb mutherfuckers going to get this **** OS right?

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

When are you dumb mutherfuckers going to get this **** OS right?

1. When are you dumb mutherfuckers going to get this **** OS right? - Similar Threads - are dumb mutherfuckers

2. When is Microsoft going to fix their OS & DX12 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is Microsoft going to fix their OS & DX12 ?: Win 10 Pro for Workstations - 22H2. Latest build. Non-Insider Program.Microsoft Text Input Application...SPYWARE / MALWARE.Keylogger. Cannot be disabled. Can NO LONGER EVEN KILL THE PROCESS IN TASKMAN.MALWARE.Legitimate claimed uses: Accessibility virtual input, keyboard,...
  3. When is Microsoft going to fix their OS & DX12 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When is Microsoft going to fix their OS & DX12 ?: Win 10 Pro for Workstations - 22H2. Latest build. Non-Insider Program.Microsoft Text Input Application...SPYWARE / MALWARE.Keylogger. Cannot be disabled. Can NO LONGER EVEN KILL THE PROCESS IN TASKMAN.MALWARE.Legitimate claimed uses: Accessibility virtual input, keyboard,...
  4. When is Microsoft going to fix their OS & DX12 ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why are you destroying our software on purpose? Kind of dumb with the global economy right now!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are you destroying our software on purpose? Kind of dumb with the global economy right now!: I looked deep into this. The claim of incompatibility of updating the OS from such as Windows 10 to Windows 11 is garbage!Its not the ram which you are fine with having 8 -16 GB or more. its not the HDD or SDD space since most computers today come with 500+ and more commonly...
  6. Why are you destroying our software on purpose? Kind of dumb with the global economy right now!

Why are you destroying our software on purpose? Kind of dumb with the global economy right now!: I looked deep into this. The claim of incompatibility of updating the OS from such as Windows 10 to Windows 11 is garbage!Its not the ram which you are fine with having 8 -16 GB or more. its not the HDD or SDD space since most computers today come with 500+ and more commonly...
  7. Why are you destroying our software on purpose? Kind of dumb with the global economy right now!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I was dumb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I was dumb: So I turned on my Dell laptop and I was notified that my key was going to expire, so I followed a tutorial from a youtuber I knew and I copied a script from a website to a cmd file, ran it and nothing happened but I figured that it just didn't do anything bc the key hadn't...
  9. this is dumb

this is dumb: I'm xbox live enforcement, and I got a suspension for no reason... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/this-is-dumb/8f60a42a-4680-428d-bc9c-09993e592a0a
  10. You dumb bastards know Windows 10 Pro is for businesses right?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You dumb bastards know Windows 10 Pro is for businesses right?: Its not enough to put fkin candy crush in the menu and keep injecting it Its not enough to have a half working control panel Its not enough to ask for an online account sign up that no one wants Nah lets add to the fun and have sys admins have to answer secrity questions...