Windows 10: when are you going fix mahjong so it opens?

Discus and support when are you going fix mahjong so it opens? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when are you going to fix mahjong so I can play the daily games?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoyTinsley, Oct 13, 2019.

1. when are you going fix mahjong so it opens?

when are you going to fix mahjong so I can play the daily games?

:)

JoyTinsley, Oct 13, 2019

2. Microsoft Mahjong Woes

Hi Don,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Mahjong.

To uninstall Microsoft Mahjong, please follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    You can use this link to install Microsoft Mahjong. On the Microsoft Mahjong page in the Store, select
    Get the game (online) or Install (in the Store app). The game will download and install automatically.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Microsoft Mahjong Crash

Since An Intel Video update, Mahjong crashes after the automatic Xbox sign in. The following steps have been tried:

• uninstalling and reinstalling Mahjong. (Interestingly the usual 0 to 218 MB download changes suddenly to bigger numbers, most recently 0.9 to 1.9 GB !!).
    • using wsrestore.exe
    These do not change the behaviour of Mahjong. Other Microsoft apps eg Solitaire Collection run fine.

Bob

Bob Beechey, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Anne Fuj Win User

when are you going fix mahjong so it opens?

Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

Anne Fuj, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

when are you going fix mahjong so it opens?

1. when are you going fix mahjong so it opens? - Similar Threads - are going fix

2. When are you going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When are you going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11?: When are you Microsoft going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11? Its been broken for anyone using multiple monitors where the screens have different zoom percentages. We cant select parts of either screen like we could with windows 10's snipping tool. This is going to...
  3. When are you going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When are you going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11?: When are you Microsoft going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11? Its been broken for anyone using multiple monitors where the screens have different zoom percentages. We cant select parts of either screen like we could with windows 10's snipping tool. This is going to...
  4. MICROSOFT, when are you going to fix the PHONE LINK app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT, when are you going to fix the PHONE LINK app?: I really like the Phone Link app but because it never stays connected with my phone, I cannot use it. Very frustrating to have something that is so intermittent. Therefore I disabled it. When is Microsoft going to fix this?...
  5. MICROSOFT, when are you going to fix the PHONE LINK app?

MICROSOFT, when are you going to fix the PHONE LINK app?: I really like the Phone Link app but because it never stays connected with my phone, I cannot use it. Very frustrating to have something that is so intermittent. Therefore I disabled it. When is Microsoft going to fix this?...
  6. Is there a fix for Mahjong crashing on my Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a fix for Mahjong crashing on my Chromebook?: I use a Chromebook and have the same issue with Mahjong crashing almost immediately after I open it and select Choose Puzzle. Is there a fix for Chromebooks - I see Windows solutions but nothing for other platforms. Thanks....
  7. Is there a fix for Mahjong crashing on my Chromebook?

Is there a fix for Mahjong crashing on my Chromebook?: I use a Chromebook and have the same issue with Mahjong crashing almost immediately after I open it and select Choose Puzzle. Is there a fix for Chromebooks - I see Windows solutions but nothing for other platforms. Thanks....
  8. FIX SCREEN SO IT DOESN'T GO BLANK

in Windows 10 Customization
    FIX SCREEN SO IT DOESN'T GO BLANK: Hey Guys & Gals, I have a problem with the screen going blank after a few seconds. I need to fix it so that doesn't happen. It did not bother me till I was trying to do an online eye exam to read my glasses lens. Thanks, Charlotte...
  9. Microsoft, when are you going to fix Bluetooth in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft, when are you going to fix Bluetooth in Windows 10?: Like the title says, do you plan to make Bluetooth work any time soon in Windows 10? That would be a great feature to have especially when it has been out for more than 20 years now. Don't bother replying to this with your all-in-one DIY step by step methods to solve the...
  10. When will you fix this!?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When will you fix this!?: Description Faulting application name: MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe, version: 11.0.17763.1, time stamp: 0x90f701bc Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x0000000000000203 Faulting process id: 0x960 Faulting...