Windows 10: When are you going to add food it will be better so we can farm more.

Discus and support When are you going to add food it will be better so we can farm more. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Its soo nice to settle down build a house and settle oh you have soo much if the same tipe of food its boring to build a ranch its like oh i have like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by River Ratliff Marti, Mar 28, 2021.

1. When are you going to add food it will be better so we can farm more.

Its soo nice to settle down build a house and settle oh you have soo much if the same tipe of food its boring to build a ranch its like oh i have like 3 stacks of 64 so yeah normal days collecting all 3 types of crops

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Microsoft Teams \ Unknown/Other \ Other]

:)

River Ratliff Marti, Mar 28, 2021

2. Farming Simulator 2015 will not start in Windows 10

Hello,

I realize that the Farming Simulator 2015 will not load in Windows 10. We will help you.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I would also suggest you to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Also refer the Game official website and check if there are any recent
    patches or updates to install for the Game and check if it helps.

Refer: Farming Simulator 2015

Keep us informed if the Game play issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Where did the MSN Food app go?

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently. Let me help you in clearing your doubts.

I would like to inform you that MSN Food & Drink, MSN Health & Fitness and MSN Travel apps will be discontinued on Windows 10, which are available on Windows 8.1. This is as a part of Windows 10 Upgrade.

MSN Food & Drink, MSN Health & Fitness and MSN Travel apps will be discontinued:

• The MSN Food &Drink app on Windows, iOS and Android devices will discontinued from September 28, 2015.
    • The MSN Health & Fitness app on Windows, iOS and Android devices will be discontinued from November 1, 2015.
    • The MSN Travel app will be discontinued from September 28, 2015.
    You’ll still find a wealth of content in the Health & Fitness, Travel and Food & Drink sections of the
    MSN.com website. Here you'll find the latest news and special features for all three of these interests. Moreover you can search for an app on Windows Store
    which meets your requirement.

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Agata J. Win User

When are you going to add food it will be better so we can farm more.

Food & Drink + News apps getting 80004004

Hi LodriL,

Thanks for your response.

Could you please clarify exactly where you can see Food & Drink app within Cortana and where you see the error message? It would be great if you could attach screenshots.

*The Food & Drink App shows as ‘Food & Drink’ in the App List not as

‘MSN Food & Drink’

Kind regards,

Agata J., Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

When are you going to add food it will be better so we can farm more.

1. When are you going to add food it will be better so we can farm more. - Similar Threads - are going add

2. When is Microsoft going to fix their embedded spyware/malware so that we can disable it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is Microsoft going to fix their embedded spyware/malware so that we can disable it ?: Microsoft Text Input Application...SPYWARE.Keylogger. Cannot be disabled. Can NO LONGER EVEN KILL THE PROCESS IN TASKMAN.MALWARE.Legitimate claimed uses: Accessibility virtual input, keyboard, etc. , clipping tool, search.Microsoft Search IndexerThis can be disabled, in...
  3. When is Microsoft going to fix their embedded spyware/malware so that we can disable it ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When is Microsoft going to fix their embedded spyware/malware so that we can disable it ?: Microsoft Text Input Application...SPYWARE.Keylogger. Cannot be disabled. Can NO LONGER EVEN KILL THE PROCESS IN TASKMAN.MALWARE.Legitimate claimed uses: Accessibility virtual input, keyboard, etc. , clipping tool, search.Microsoft Search IndexerThis can be disabled, in...
  4. When is Microsoft going to fix their embedded spyware/malware so that we can disable it ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. You better add Pin Protection to your Bitlocker configuration

in Windows 10 News
    You better add Pin Protection to your Bitlocker configuration: Bitlocker is a popular encryption technology by Microsoft that is used to protect data on Windows devices. Home users and Enterprise customers may protect the system and data using Bitlocker. Bitlocker works in a convenient way by default, as users don't need to enter a pin...
  6. Could You Add More Apps?

Could You Add More Apps?: Hey there, So I was trying to download other apps for my Windows, but they weren't on the Microsoft Store, and I checked on this website, and they didn't have it either. A lot of apps aren't on Microsoft Store, and I don't want to download other things to be able to...
  7. when are you going fix mahjong so it opens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when are you going fix mahjong so it opens?: when are you going to fix mahjong so I can play the daily games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-are-you-going-fix-mahjong-so-it-opens/595b56ab-071c-4f9b-b270-cfc6b5e3ae3e
  8. You can now use Google Search, Maps or Assistant to order food

in Windows 10 News
    You can now use Google Search, Maps or Assistant to order food: French fries, lettuce wraps, massaman curry, chicken wings, cupcakes—I could go on. When I was pregnant with my son last year, my cravings were completely overpowering. Lucky for me, I didn’t have to jump into the car and go to my favorite restaurants to get my fill—food...
  9. Can we please get ability to add more than one reminder for an event? :)

Can we please get ability to add more than one reminder for an event? :): Pretty please can we be able to add more than one reminder for an event? It's kind of a no brainer. I like to have 2 or 3 notifications about an event, like 1 day before, 1 hour before, 30 minutes before... real shame this isn't in the stock windows 10 calendar app....
  10. Food for Thought

in Windows 10 Support
    Food for Thought: After spending a couple hours on the phone with MS Support and MS Inc., arguing why, when I sign into the Store with my MS Account on my 'digitally entitled' machine, why Windows DVD Player App does not show up in my list of 'Purchased Apps', whether I perform a clean install...