Windows 10: When are you going to fix your **** store? microsoft store balance not showing

Discus and support When are you going to fix your **** store? microsoft store balance not showing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; First DONT hide the chat support in a maze at your website, I HAD to click millions links to reach the Microsoft store chat support, secondly its been... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by XedB.B, Sep 25, 2020.

1. XedB.B Win User

When are you going to fix your **** store? microsoft store balance not showing

First DONT hide the chat support in a maze at your website, I HAD to click millions links to reach the Microsoft store chat support, secondly its been years and you still didnt fix the credit problem, i have redeemed codes in the store several time and didnt reflect in my balance and lastly

PUT THE **** CHAT SUPPORT IN THE ACCOUNT MANAGER

:)

XedB.B, Sep 25, 2020
  2. denmarfl Win User

Microsoft store shows app Installed...not so

Tried both suggestions as the Troubleshooting step did not fix the issue...Reset Windows Store and now the Appl in the store shows I OWN it...prior it showed it as installed.

So still cannot re-install the app......

denmarfl, Sep 25, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

1. When are you going to fix your **** store? microsoft store balance not showing - Similar Threads - are going fix

2. Please fix your store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please fix your store.: Please fix Microsoft store. There's so many issues and I CANNOT find any alternatives on google. The main issue is nothing is available. I want to download garageband. Doesn't show up. I want to download LMMS, doesn't show up. I want to download FL Studio, doesn't show up....
  3. Please fix your store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please fix your store.: Please fix Microsoft store. There's so many issues and I CANNOT find any alternatives on google. The main issue is nothing is available. I want to download garageband. Doesn't show up. I want to download LMMS, doesn't show up. I want to download FL Studio, doesn't show up....
  4. You will need a app to open Microsoft store - FIX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You will need a app to open Microsoft store - FIX: 1. Open powershell as administrator.2. Type or paste the command below and click enter Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}...
  5. You will need a app to open Microsoft store - FIX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You will need a app to open Microsoft store - FIX: 1. Open powershell as administrator.2. Type or paste the command below and click enter Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}...
  6. My microsoft store isnt showing my updated account balance

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store isnt showing my updated account balance: so basically i wanted to buy something from the store so i put in 10 dollars through my account on google but when i go to microsoft store it still says i have 0 dollars even though i spent the money to put the 10 dollars. when i go to my account through google, it says i...
  7. 0x87E00005 , microsoft can you fix your store?

0x87E00005 , microsoft can you fix your store?: nothing works, have reset the store, have updated windows. just trying to download a beta of a game, and cant just getting the error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x87e00005-microsoft-can-you-fix-your-store/4871f673-1107-4308-a787-8f3c0257c2ac
  8. Can't spend microsoft store balance

Can't spend microsoft store balance: I recently redeemed $5 from microsoft rewards and I can't even spend money. I'm trying to buy robux for roblox but I can't because it doesn't show me the microsoft balance but on the website it says that its in my account. Please help....
  9. Microsoft Balance on Windows Microsoft Store

Microsoft Balance on Windows Microsoft Store: Recently I got myself a 1.25 dollars Microsoft gift card and decided to spend it on robux but when I was gonna buy it my balance didn't show up it only shows the thing to add a payment method I tried it on other app it wont show my balance it just shows me the Add a Payment...
  10. When will the Microsoft store be fixed?

When will the Microsoft store be fixed?: Im having issues with 2 different installations of Forza 7 on 2 different physical drives. I have just opened a new topic for this single one, but one of em crashed my PC half way through the installation and i cant figure out how to either resume or restart the download. The...