Windows 10: When are you going to fix your **** store? microsoft store balance not showing

Discus and support When are you going to fix your **** store? microsoft store balance not showing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; First DONT hide the chat support in a maze at your website, I HAD to click millions links to reach the Microsoft store chat support, secondly its been... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by XedB.B, Sep 25, 2020.

1. XedB.B Win User

When are you going to fix your **** store? microsoft store balance not showing

First DONT hide the chat support in a maze at your website, I HAD to click millions links to reach the Microsoft store chat support, secondly its been years and you still didnt fix the credit problem, i have redeemed codes in the store several time and didnt reflect in my balance and lastly

PUT THE **** CHAT SUPPORT IN THE ACCOUNT MANAGER

:)

XedB.B, Sep 25, 2020
  2. denmarfl Win User

Microsoft store shows app Installed...not so

Tried both suggestions as the Troubleshooting step did not fix the issue...Reset Windows Store and now the Appl in the store shows I OWN it...prior it showed it as installed.

So still cannot re-install the app......

denmarfl, Sep 25, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

1. When are you going to fix your **** store? microsoft store balance not showing - Similar Threads - are going fix

2. When is Microsoft going to be more competitive in the App store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When is Microsoft going to be more competitive in the App store?: When is Microsoft going to be more competitive in the App store. Many apps are only available on iPhones/iPads or Androids. I can't install an exercise app on my Surface because it isn't compatible. I really prefer Microsoft over Apple but it's getting to the point that you...
  3. When will the Microsoft store be fixed?

When will the Microsoft store be fixed?: Im having issues with 2 different installations of Forza 7 on 2 different physical drives. I have just opened a new topic for this single one, but one of em crashed my PC half way through the installation and i cant figure out how to either resume or restart the download. The...
  4. When is Microsoft going to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When is Microsoft going to fix this problem?: "Send To" drop down menu options missing/not displaying? Attempted all the fixes and still have the problem. not having the problem on my desktop, deleted the item from my "send to" and then I didn't even have "Send to Bluetooth Device", fixed that, ran all the suggested...
  5. Microsoft Store showing updates when no updates are available

Microsoft Store showing updates when no updates are available: When I open the Microsoft Store, it shows the number of updates available at the top. When I click on it, it shows the available updates in the list. But when I click on the Get Updates button, it says that no updates are available. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Microsoft Store apps crash when going into Fullscreen mode.

Microsoft Store apps crash when going into Fullscreen mode.: Good day. Yesterday, I installed Windows 10, updating from Windows 7. Everything was fine, until I noticed that MS Store games crash. I first noticed on Gangstar: New Orleans, as it crashed on launch. Then I tried Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It ran fine until I turned on...
  7. How to fix Microsoft Store

How to fix Microsoft Store: Hi, I have problems with Microsoft Store and Xbox - they take forever to load, just spinning thing and that's it. [ATTACH] I tried using wsreset.exe, using windows troubleshooter, I have correct time, I resetted Microsoft Store in Settings, I don't have proxy enabled, I...
  8. Fixing a computer at a Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fixing a computer at a Microsoft Store: If I bring my computer to a Microsoft store, what will you do if I have a system update problem that does not finish updating and just keeps failing and the starts all over again. It also seems like it takes away my storage....
  9. Microsoft, when are you going to fix Bluetooth in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft, when are you going to fix Bluetooth in Windows 10?: Like the title says, do you plan to make Bluetooth work any time soon in Windows 10? That would be a great feature to have especially when it has been out for more than 20 years now. Don't bother replying to this with your all-in-one DIY step by step methods to solve the...
  10. Fix Microsoft Store error 0x80072F30 Check your connection

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Store error 0x80072F30 Check your connection: [ATTACH] Microsoft Store error code 0x80072F30 occurs if the Store is unable to launch successfully or fails to connect to the Internet. It could occur due to a stopped Windows Update Service, a corrupted Windows Store cache or due to the [...] This post Fix Microsoft Store...