Windows 10: When Are You Going to Stop Releasing Busted Updates?

Discus and support When Are You Going to Stop Releasing Busted Updates? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Thanks for breaking my laptop yet again. It's beyond embarrassing at this point.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jachup, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Jachup Win User

When Are You Going to Stop Releasing Busted Updates?

Thanks for breaking my laptop yet again.

It's beyond embarrassing at this point.

:)

Jachup, Jun 21, 2020
  2. v12dock Win User

AMD to go bust by 2020 - analyst

AMD engineers have to much talent to go bust. I'm sure they would have a very long list of buyers if they were in that situation. All eyes are on AMD for 2016 it's really going to a make it or break it year for them.

v12dock, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Tommy Win User
    Type Cover 2 not working with WIndows 10 (Release)

So, after suggesting checking for firmware updates, it does appear there was a firmware release July 23, 2015 that resolves this issue. The step-by-step directions as well as the firmware release history for the Surface Pro 2 can be found here.

Tommy, Jun 21, 2020
  4. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • When Are You Going to Stop Releasing Busted Updates? [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

1. When Are You Going to Stop Releasing Busted Updates? - Similar Threads - Are Going Stop

2. When windows 12 is going to be release?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When windows 12 is going to be release?: When windows 12 is coming out ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-windows-12-is-going-to-be-release/be5e4a3d-ba94-4178-aba7-710a3b0d4ba3
  3. When windows 12 is going to be release?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When windows 12 is going to be release?: When windows 12 is coming out ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-windows-12-is-going-to-be-release/be5e4a3d-ba94-4178-aba7-710a3b0d4ba3
  4. When are you going to release the update to fix the keyboard/USB driver for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When are you going to release the update to fix the keyboard/USB driver for Windows 11?: After the latest Windows 11 update, on the 9th of November, my laptop Lenovo 5i keyboard stopped working. Also, the system says "unknown USB device device descriptor request failed code 43".The only "fix" I could find for this is to keep the power button pressed for several...
  5. When are you going to release the update to fix the keyboard/USB driver for Windows 11?

When are you going to release the update to fix the keyboard/USB driver for Windows 11?: After the latest Windows 11 update, on the 9th of November, my laptop Lenovo 5i keyboard stopped working. Also, the system says "unknown USB device device descriptor request failed code 43".The only "fix" I could find for this is to keep the power button pressed for several...
  6. When is this going to stop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is this going to stop?: Main question is: Microsoft - when are you going to stop breaking everything with monthly product updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-this-going-to-stop/ff1005b7-0a69-4a40-a0e6-b569ca5c09de
  7. When is this going to stop?

When is this going to stop?: Main question is: Microsoft - when are you going to stop breaking everything with monthly product updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-this-going-to-stop/ff1005b7-0a69-4a40-a0e6-b569ca5c09de
  8. When is this going to stop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Please stop releasing unfinished updates, you are killing our computers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please stop releasing unfinished updates, you are killing our computers.: My computer was working perfectly fine on the 16th, on the night of the 16th when i went to shut it down it automatically updated it. When i tried to turn it on on the 17th the light on the power button would flash but nothing else happened and the screen stayed blank. After...
  10. Everything busted in TH2 Update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything busted in TH2 Update.: The latest TH2 update that came out today broke Everything search. I tried the official and beta versions. 32 and 64 bit versions too. They will no longer index the C: just my D: partion. It would otherwise keep telling me to run the Everything service which I do and C: is...