Windows 10: when are you going to support me and my family?

Discus and support when are you going to support me and my family? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; the scam is all I have been getting. so I have the right to be pissed off and have the right to complain I'm civilian court why I am in the worst state... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DennisHines431, Jan 12, 2021.

1. when are you going to support me and my family?

the scam is all I have been getting. so I have the right to be pissed off and have the right to complain I'm civilian court why I am in the worst state of behavior made from all scams I have ever had. it's enough so begging/pleading/asking has not worked. news is not going to pretty when I take my next step.

:)

DennisHines431, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 12, 2021
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • when are you going to support me and my family? [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. when are you going to support me and my family?

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

when are you going to support me and my family?

1. when are you going to support me and my family? - Similar Threads - are going support

2. When will Windows 11 be able to support Surface Go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Windows 11 be able to support Surface Go: When will Windows 11 be able to support Surface Go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-windows-11-be-able-to-support-surface-go/d1abe37c-ab66-4a2e-a09d-2c6c733cb9ad
  3. When will Windows 11 be able to support Surface Go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Windows 11 be able to support Surface Go: When will Windows 11 be able to support Surface Go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-windows-11-be-able-to-support-surface-go/d1abe37c-ab66-4a2e-a09d-2c6c733cb9ad
  4. I lost my support who was going to help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my support who was going to help me: I lost the person who was helping with my Microsoft problems and updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-support-who-was-going-to-help-me/0d210750-6fa3-49fc-a3a9-716295388a24
  5. I lost my support who was going to help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my support who was going to help me: I lost the person who was helping with my Microsoft problems and updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-support-who-was-going-to-help-me/0d210750-6fa3-49fc-a3a9-716295388a24
  6. I lost my support who was going to help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them?: I have been going crazy trying to find out why my pc feels so insecure...I have reinstalled Win 10 what feels like a million times, fiddled with Windows Defender Firewall settings, Network Adapter Settings, blocking apps, turning off what apps can access what, etc etc etc. I...
  8. Is there going to be support for Iran?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there going to be support for Iran?: Greetings I'm Saman, I live in Iran, and there are a lot of disadvantages/penalties For example : I can't use microsoft store, meaning I can't update my old windows apps like "your phone" I also can't use the feedback hub, and I really want to, because I've logged in...
  9. Is there going to be support for Iran?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there going to be support for Iran?: Greetings I'm Saman, I live in Iran, and there are a lot of disadvantages/penalties For example : I can't use microsoft store, meaning I can't update my old windows apps like "your phone" I also can't use the feedback hub, and I really want to, because I've logged in...
  10. You customer tech support deleted my files and hung up on me

in Windows 10 Customization
    You customer tech support deleted my files and hung up on me: [ATTACH]I was in a call with a tech support guy who was helping me tranfers files bia remote hotst / wuick assist but he made a mistake and accidentally deleted a bunch of files. he went silent for 10 minutes and hung up. can someone help me?...