Windows 10: When are you, MS, going to stop to upload unsustainable update of windows 10 that **** up...

Discus and support When are you, MS, going to stop to upload unsustainable update of windows 10 that **** up... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When are you, MS, going to stop to upload unsustainable update of windows 10 that **** up the hardware and drivers of users ??????????I hope a strong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sebastien RM, Apr 30, 2021.

1. When are you, MS, going to stop to upload unsustainable update of windows 10 that **** up...

When are you, MS, going to stop to upload unsustainable update of windows 10 that **** up the hardware and drivers of users ??????????I hope a strong class action will cost MS hundreds of billions US$ for the pain burden by millions of users and businesses.

:)

Sebastien RM, Apr 30, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

Windows 10 update being enabled.

srlsly? Looks like MS nerfed it then. Hope you get it sorted.

I have to confess that I've not paid much attention to it and didn't bother updating it, although I probably should have.

qubit, Apr 30, 2021
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

That doesn't stop windows update from grabbing them on next run, at least it didn't back in the RTM days. It simply stops a secondary process from installing them immediately.

R-T-B, Apr 30, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

When are you, MS, going to stop to upload unsustainable update of windows 10 that **** up...

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

When are you, MS, going to stop to upload unsustainable update of windows 10 that **** up...

1. When are you, MS, going to stop to upload unsustainable update of windows 10 that **** up... - Similar Threads - are going stop

2. Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643: Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643I have gone through all of the suggestions on a previous link that is now locked I wonder why that is? AND none OF THEM HELPED....
  3. Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643: Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643I have gone through all of the suggestions on a previous link that is now locked I wonder why that is? AND none OF THEM HELPED....
  4. Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Do you keep programs when you "go back" to Windows 10?

Do you keep programs when you "go back" to Windows 10?: If I select to go back to Windows 10, it says:Do I lose all programs or do I keep them? I haven't really installed any programs after installing Windows 11, so I don't care if I lose those>...
  6. When is this going to stop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is this going to stop?: Main question is: Microsoft - when are you going to stop breaking everything with monthly product updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-this-going-to-stop/ff1005b7-0a69-4a40-a0e6-b569ca5c09de
  7. When is this going to stop?

When is this going to stop?: Main question is: Microsoft - when are you going to stop breaking everything with monthly product updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-this-going-to-stop/ff1005b7-0a69-4a40-a0e6-b569ca5c09de
  8. When is this going to stop?

9. When Are You Going to Stop Releasing Busted Updates?

When Are You Going to Stop Releasing Busted Updates?: Thanks for breaking my laptop yet again. It's beyond embarrassing at this point. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-are-you-going-to-stop-releasing-busted/25e1d47b-3d8d-419f-9d1d-bc7a9452d557
  10. I'm fed up with windows 10, 8GB+ of updates. when are you going to listen to the community?...

I'm fed up with windows 10, 8GB+ of updates. when are you going to listen to the community?...: I'm fed up with windows 10, 8GB+ of updates. when are you going to listen to the community? I mis XP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-fed-up-with-windows-10-8gb-of-updates-when-are/153885f6-1780-4b4b-a9ff-86fca7f7c216