Windows 10: When attempting to remove a device from the Microsoft Store Device Management website, I...

Discus and support When attempting to remove a device from the Microsoft Store Device Management website, I... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is anyone else experiencing this problem: Navigating to this webpage https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content results in this error: Sorry,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LA6507a, Sep 19, 2021.

1. LA6507a Win User

When attempting to remove a device from the Microsoft Store Device Management website, I...

Is anyone else experiencing this problem: Navigating to this webpage https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content results in this error: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. TraceId: 91AmW8Fz3UK/JWoh.2.130I receive the exact same error message except that the characters in the TraceID are different every time regardless of the web browser, PC phone or tablet that I use to try to access this webpage. I spent a couple of hours on the phone with Microsoft's tech support a few days ago but the

:)

LA6507a, Sep 19, 2021

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

When attempting to remove a device from the Microsoft Store Device Management website, I... What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 19, 2021
  4. When attempting to remove a device from the Microsoft Store Device Management website, I...

Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

When attempting to remove a device from the Microsoft Store Device Management website, I...

1. When attempting to remove a device from the Microsoft Store Device Management website, I... - Similar Threads - attempting remove device

2. Microsoft Store Device Management Strange Details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Device Management Strange Details: Hello everyone. I hope you are all well.I own a laptop on which until now I've been using a Windows 10 digital license linked to my Microsoft account. Recently I bought myself a new PC and the entire day I've been trying to use my digital license to activate Windows 11 on my...
  3. Microsoft Store Device Management Strange Details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Device Management Strange Details: Hello everyone. I hope you are all well.I own a laptop on which until now I've been using a Windows 10 digital license linked to my Microsoft account. Recently I bought myself a new PC and the entire day I've been trying to use my digital license to activate Windows 11 on my...
  4. Microsoft Store Device Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Device Management: Hello everyone. I hope you are all well.I own a laptop on which until now I've been using a Windows 10 digital license linked to my Microsoft account. Recently I bought myself a new PC and the entire day I've been trying to use my digital license to activate Windows 11 on my...
  5. Microsoft Store Device Management

Microsoft Store Device Management: Hello everyone. I hope you are all well.I own a laptop on which until now I've been using a Windows 10 digital license linked to my Microsoft account. Recently I bought myself a new PC and the entire day I've been trying to use my digital license to activate Windows 11 on my...
  6. Microsoft website, managing device actions not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft website, managing device actions not working: Before reading, in the end this is solving a problem for my xbox360, however there is something on the Microsoft website preventing me from doing so. I bought an Xbox 360 S and it was preowned, the family pin passcode was still on the device and I am trying to remove it....
  7. I cannot remove devices from the Microsoft Store Devices webpage - the page loads briefly...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot remove devices from the Microsoft Store Devices webpage - the page loads briefly...: Whenever I try to access the Microsoft Store Devices page (https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content) the page loads briefly showing devices and then gives me the "sorry, something went wrong" error message. I went through online chat support, and they were able to...
  8. Can't log into microsoft store on device but can on website

Can't log into microsoft store on device but can on website: Hey so for some reason I am no longer able to log in on the windows store & xbox app and probably some other windows apps without getting an error message. However I can log in to them online without any problems. My friend however is able to log in with his account on my...
  9. Touch screen not working and HID device was removed from device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen not working and HID device was removed from device manager: Hi my laptop's touch screen stopped working when i follow updated from Lenovo. Then i tried to update the drivers and no success following online answers. Now not even the device manager shows the device in the HID section, even if you show all hidden devices. How to install...
  10. Is it Safe to Remove Duplicates from Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it Safe to Remove Duplicates from Device Manager?: In device manager I got several drivers with the same name. Are these duplicates and can I delete them leaving only one of course? Look at the screenshot. Circled in red you'll find the duplicates. 75252