Windows 10: when batttery is 60% its showing plug in

Discus and support when batttery is 60% its showing plug in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased a 81N3 Lenovo laptop two days before from and noticed the laptop would only charge the battery until 60%. While plugged in, it would read,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LOKANATH PRADHAN, May 30, 2020.

1. when batttery is 60% its showing plug in

I purchased a 81N3 Lenovo laptop two days before from and noticed the laptop would only charge the battery until 60%. While plugged in, it would read, "plugged in, not charging" even though the battery was only at 60%? what is the issues kindly tell me and slove this issues.

:)

LOKANATH PRADHAN, May 30, 2020
  2. Jonatino Win User

Rear audio ports always show as “Not plugged in”

I've been having this issue with Windows for about a week now which NONE of the back panel/front panel connectors (speakers, microphone) are being recognized by Realtek audio manager. The only audio input/outputs that are showing are the optical.
    Troubling shooting steps I've tried (none worked):

• COMPLETELY uninstall all Realtek drivers/reinstall
    • Tried using windows drivers
    • Reinstall Windows 10
    • Upgraded chipset driver
    • sfc /scannow
    I called EVGA and asked for RMA but then I booted into a Ubuntu OS and all the ports work FINE. It must be a problem with windows 10.
    Can you think of any other troubling shooting step I can try to fix this annoying issue? Thanks!
    Screenshot of playback devices:

when batttery is 60% its showing plug in [​IMG]

Screenshot of Realtek HD Audio Manager:

After looking in Device Manager under Audio inputs and outputs, I don't see any speaker/microphone listings, only the optical crap:

Jonatino, May 30, 2020
  3. SWPaing Win User
    Battery showing "Plugged in, not charging" when charging reaches 60%.

Hello,

I'm using Lenovo yoga 500 with window 10. There's a problem while charging. It only charges when the battery percentage is lower than 60%. When the battery power is low (such as 10%, 20%) the charging goes well and even shows how much time required to fully
    charged. But as soon as the charging process reaches 60%, it stops and shows "Plugged in, not charging" message. So, I can't charge my laptop to 100% although I charge it whole night. Since the battery percentage is just 60%, when the direct power supply is
    unavailable, the battery does not last long enough as it has to be. I hope you can help me with this. Thanks.

SWPaing, May 30, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

when batttery is 60% its showing plug in

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, May 30, 2020
Thema:

when batttery is 60% its showing plug in

1. when batttery is 60% its showing plug in - Similar Threads - batttery 60% showing

2. headphones says "not plugged in" when its actually connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphones says "not plugged in" when its actually connected: himy headphones is connected to my pc and it still says not plugged in and i once figured out the problem by installing realtek audio drivers instead of Microsoft HD audio and then again swapping to Microsoft HD audio from that troubleshooting service realtek drivers dosen't...
  3. headphones says "not plugged in" when its actually connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphones says "not plugged in" when its actually connected: himy headphones is connected to my pc and it still says not plugged in and i once figured out the problem by installing realtek audio drivers instead of Microsoft HD audio and then again swapping to Microsoft HD audio from that troubleshooting service realtek drivers dosen't...
  4. Laptop keep showing charging icon when its in plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keep showing charging icon when its in plugged in.: My Laptop always showing charging icon. I limited the battery charge into 50-60%.After reaching 60% its showing that its charging but its actually not charging. Same thing happening when it reaches 100% after completing charge it showing same charging icon......but battery...
  5. Laptop keep showing charging icon when its in plugged in.

Laptop keep showing charging icon when its in plugged in.: My Laptop always showing charging icon. I limited the battery charge into 50-60%.After reaching 60% its showing that its charging but its actually not charging. Same thing happening when it reaches 100% after completing charge it showing same charging icon......but battery...
  6. Battery won't charge past 60% when plugged in, even when not in use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery won't charge past 60% when plugged in, even when not in use: I have noticed for about a week now that my Asus VivoBook is not charging past 60% when it is plugged in. For a day or two I thought it was odd and also that it could be a coincidence, but then the next time I went to use it, noticed that it hadn't gone past 60% since the...
  7. my external microphone says its not plugged in when i plug it in, but when i pull the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my external microphone says its not plugged in when i plug it in, but when i pull the...: my external microphone says its not plugged in when i plug it in, but when i pull the microphone out it says its plugged in, i use realtek drivers and i've updated all of them but it still doesnt work....
  8. battery issue its showing 0% plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery issue its showing 0% plugged in: battery showing 0% plugged in but not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-issue-its-showing-0-plugged-in/bfd3e081-1d4f-4d9e-a46e-0c9dc74be193
  9. shows batttery percent charged , plugged in but not charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    shows batttery percent charged , plugged in but not charging: turned on hp laptop noticed a flashing yellow light by power plug-in made sure the power adapter was plugged in yellow light still flashing and power adapter plugged in icon indicates battery at 55%, connected to power and not charging...
  10. Keyboard typing on its own even when not plugged in

Keyboard typing on its own even when not plugged in: My keyboard has been automatically typing "b" nonstop unless I were to power down and reboot the machine, but it would still continue to repeat the behavior after a few minutes. Unplugging the keyboard and using a different USB doesn't help, or even leaving it unplugged. The...