Windows 10: when bluetooth earphones disconnect out of range and then reconnect windows volume resets...

Discus and support when bluetooth earphones disconnect out of range and then reconnect windows volume resets... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; thus causing deafness. definitely an issue. submitted by /u/aNomadicNut [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aNomadicNut, Jul 10, 2020.

1. when bluetooth earphones disconnect out of range and then reconnect windows volume resets...

/u/aNomadicNut, Jul 10, 2020

2. Bluetooth headphones "disconnected" and will not reconnect

I recently bought new sony bluetooth headphones and they were working great (besides the fact that i had to go out and buy a dongle) until today when i noticed that only the "headset" would connect and there was not an option to input "headphones" like there
    was before. So then i went to "playback deceives and noticed that it listed "headphones" as disconnected. i right clicked on it and clicked "connect" but it didn't do anything. I disconnected and reconnect my "headset" to test if it was something with my
    Bluetooth but it disconnected and reconnect fine.

please help

Matthew2847, Jul 10, 2020
  3. SUI
    Sui Win User
    Earphone volume too loud or too quiet on Windows 10

Hi I'm having a weird problem on my laptop running Windows 10 Pro. The earphone volume is either too loud or too quiet, and seems to switch between these two upon every restart. When it's too loud, keeping it at 1/100 is equivalent to 20-30/100 when sound was normal, when it's too quiet, keeping it at 100/100 is equivalent to 10-20/100 when sound was normal. Already googled extensively and tried pretty much every suggestion I found with no results:

• Enable/disable loudness equalization in playback device settings
    • Enable/disable Windows Sonic for headphones in playback device settings
    • Check for errors in sound devices in device manager - no errors
    • Update sound drivers - all updated
    • Try different earphones - tried like 4 already, definitely not an issue with earphones
    • Even tried system restore, still not fixed

Screenshot of device manager: https://i.stack.imgur.com/HKSzf.png

Does anyone know what else to try?

4. when bluetooth earphones disconnect out of range and then reconnect windows volume resets...

Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Hi Jollee,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions and get back to us.

1) Are you able to see any other earphones/headphones as playback device except the Bluetooth
    earphones?

2) From when are you facing this issue?

3) Are you facing this issue only with Bang and Olufsen BEOPLAY H5 Earphones?

Meanwhile, please try the below troubleshooting Methods.

Method 1:
    Disconnect the Bluetooth device and pair the device back and see if the volume control option shows up for the device.

Method 2:

Step 1: Open
    Playback Devices and right-click on a black place and select 'Show Disconnected Devices' and 'Show Disabled Devices'.

After that, you'll see headphones appear in the Playback devices shown in Disabled status.

Step 2: Then, right-click on your earphones and click 'Enable'.

Step 3: After the device is enabled, if you see it not set as
    Default Device, highlight it and click the
    Set Default
    button. If it's already set as default device.

Step 4: Click 'OK' and 'Apply'.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

when bluetooth earphones disconnect out of range and then reconnect windows volume resets...

1. when bluetooth earphones disconnect out of range and then reconnect windows volume resets... - Similar Threads - bluetooth earphones disconnect

2. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  3. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  4. Bluetooth disconnects randomly but reconnects when I open bluetooth settings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disconnects randomly but reconnects when I open bluetooth settings.: I just recently started to have this problem, but it seems like randomly my MX Master 2 will disconnect from my PC. It's relatively easy to get it reconnected all I have to do is open bluetooth settings and then it automatically reconnects. I've tried a lot of different...
  5. Bluetooth disconnects randomly but reconnects when I open bluetooth settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth disconnects randomly but reconnects when I open bluetooth settings.: I just recently started to have this problem, but it seems like randomly my MX Master 2 will disconnect from my PC. It's relatively easy to get it reconnected all I have to do is open bluetooth settings and then it automatically reconnects. I've tried a lot of different...
  6. Bluetooth wireless earphones keep disconnecting

Bluetooth wireless earphones keep disconnecting: I have just bought some JAM Bluetooth wireless earphones and they keep disconnecting every 15 minutes whenever I'm on Zoom or Teams calls on Windows. I've gone through audio settings to make sure everything is in order there and tried the basic troubleshooting such as...
  7. Bluetooth Disconnects When Volume Drops to Zero

Bluetooth Disconnects When Volume Drops to Zero: When my Windows 10 computer is producing no sound, the bluetooth connection disconnects. The next time a sound is played, for example a bell when an email arrives, the first part of that sound is not heard because the system must first reestablish the bluetooth connection....
  8. Wireless bluetooth earphones keep disconnecting...

Wireless bluetooth earphones keep disconnecting...: I bought Realme buds wireless bluetooth earbuds recently. I started using them with my phone and it worked just fine. But when I used it with my laptop (Asus FX570UD) it works for sometime and then automatically disconnects and the same problem persists when I reconnect it...
  9. WiFi not automatically disconnecting when out of range

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi not automatically disconnecting when out of range: My problem is that my laptop won't disconnect from a WiFi network when out of range unless I actually click the disconnect button. For example, if I go to my friend's house (several blocks away) and open my laptop, it still appears to be connected, just with no internet (see...
  10. Bluetooth earphones are suddenly disconnecting when Wi-Fi is on

Bluetooth earphones are suddenly disconnecting when Wi-Fi is on: I have a strange issue that's suddenly developed. I purchased a pair of bluetooth Philips earphones last month and I was able to use them with my Lenovo laptop shortly after with no issues. The only issue was that I had to keep on removing the device and repairing to...